PDA

View Full Version : I want us to consider the repercussions if we lose on the weekend.

eastgermanautos
11-17-2017, 01:03 PM
You all will have no choice but to join me in my unholy quest for world domination. Take an oath of allegiance, sealed with blood.

Thank you. :-D

IUFG
11-17-2017, 01:06 PM
You all will have no choice but to join me in my unholy quest for world domination. Take an oath of allegiance, sealed with blood.

If we lose?

:hehe: :hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-17-2017, 01:26 PM
If we lose?

PSRB
11-17-2017, 02:06 PM

We won't. 3-1 win

TheCurly
11-17-2017, 02:08 PM
We won't. 3-1 win

The fúckers NEVER lie down on us

PSRB
11-17-2017, 02:17 PM
The fúckers NEVER lie down on us

Mike Dean has to do us a favour once, surely?!

Luis Anaconda
11-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Mike Dean has to do us a favour once, surely?!

He's done five North London derbies - we have won 2, drawn 2, lost 1. He's going to at least try and even things up

PSRB
11-17-2017, 02:28 PM
He's done five North London derbies - we have won 2, drawn 2, lost 1. He's going to at least try and even things up

Have you seen the penalty stat doing the rounds on Twitter?
Man Utd every 4 games
Chelsea every 5 1/4 games
Spurs every 5 1/2 games
Newcastle every 5 1/2 games
Man city every 6 games
Aston Villa every 6 games
West Brom every 6 games
West Ham every 7 games

Arsenal every 21 games......

SWv2
11-17-2017, 02:51 PM
Have you seen the penalty stat doing the rounds on Twitter?
Man Utd every 4 games
Chelsea every 5 1/4 games
Spurs every 5 1/2 games
Newcastle every 5 1/2 games
Man city every 6 games
Aston Villa every 6 games
West Brom every 6 games
West Ham every 7 games

Arsenal every 21 games......

I suspect he is just a shít ref as opposed to a shít ref who sets out to do us.

Sir C
11-17-2017, 02:55 PM
I suspect he is just a shít ref as opposed to a shít ref who sets out to do us.

He is the bástard child of Mike Riley and Shaitan.

He hates us.

SWv2
11-17-2017, 02:59 PM

He hates us.

I don't know this Shaitan blade.

Luis Anaconda
11-17-2017, 03:11 PM
I don't know this Shaitan blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPb8CYF4o4

I think he is the one who gets an assist here - the goal where Mike Dean celebrates

SWv2
11-17-2017, 03:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPb8CYF4o4

I think he is the one who gets an assist here - the goal where Mike Dean celebrates

I don’t mean to be obtuse but as you may know I personally don’t pay a lot of attention to who is the ref on a given day, I would with 100% certainty struggle to recount who was referee on a given day in the past.

This celebratory skip aside is there much evidence of a vendetta as such, or is it mere incompetence which spans all clubs?

I know he does like to award pens so hopefully it will be us tomorrow, Lacazette to make it 3-1. For us.

Sir C
11-17-2017, 03:35 PM
I don’t mean to be obtuse but as you may know I personally don’t pay a lot of attention to who is the ref on a given day, I would with 100% certainty struggle to recount who was referee on a given day in the past.

This celebratory skip aside is there much evidence of a vendetta as such, or is it mere incompetence which spans all clubs?

I know he does like to award pens so hopefully it will be us tomorrow, Lacazette to make it 3-1. For us.

He is crooked. Him and his dad Riley.

FACT.

TheCurly
11-17-2017, 03:39 PM

I think PSRB's post doesn't do the injustice justice sw
Most pens agin - Us
Least pens awarded - Us
No idea why Sir Charlie is blaming Zlatan tbh

SWv2
11-17-2017, 03:39 PM
I think they are all mostly incompetent / crooked.

Then again it's a tough gig with cheaty players and all that.

SWv2
11-17-2017, 03:41 PM
I think PSRB's post doesn't do the injustice justice sw
Most pens agin - Us
Least pens awarded - Us
No idea why Sir Charlie is blaming Zlatan tbh

You see this is the statistical analysis I craved.

I went to a Quantitative Analysis lecture at the Poly once you know. Literally once, realised there and then the grave error my Careers Teacher had made.

TheCurly
11-17-2017, 03:42 PM
You see this is the statistical analysis I craved.

I went to a Quantitative Analysis lecture at the Poly once you know. Literally once, realised there and then the grave error my Careers Teacher had made.

Long hours of study is the key

Rich
11-17-2017, 03:43 PM

Yes, there is an instance where he peels away, arms outstretched in an attempt to join in with the Spurs celebrations.

Ash
11-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Yes, there is an instance where he peels away, arms outstretched in an attempt to join in with the Spurs celebrations.

Against Villa. His defenders claim that the arms are outstretched from his 'play-on' decision a moment before, and his joyous wheeling away is in celebration of his correct decision.

I think there was a second little jump when they scored against us at the Lane though.

SWv2
11-17-2017, 04:02 PM
Against Villa. His defenders claim that the arms are outstretched from his 'play-on' decision a moment before, and his joyous wheeling away is in celebration of his correct decision.

I think there was a second little jump when they scored against us at the Lane though.

How in the name of Mary is he allowed to continue given this evidence?

Ash
11-17-2017, 04:05 PM
How in the name of Mary is he allowed to continue given this evidence?

His boss is, or used to be, Mike Riley. Whether that is of any significance I couldn't possibly say.

SWv2
11-17-2017, 04:31 PM
His boss is, or used to be, Mike Riley. Whether that is of any significance I couldn't possibly say.

I sense we will get a penalty tomorrow A. When it happens just gently nudge Mrs A and inform her that I told you so.

Maybe see you after, plans unplanned at this stage.

IUFG
11-17-2017, 04:32 PM

He hates us.

!RILEY KLAXON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

SWv2
11-17-2017, 04:44 PM
!RILEY KLAXON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Ugly viewing HR man.

:nono:

Ash
11-17-2017, 05:02 PM
I sense we will get a penalty tomorrow A. When it happens just gently nudge Mrs A and inform her that I told you so.

Maybe see you after, plans unplanned at this stage.

Have a good day, and I hope your team wins. I probably won't be going to the pub after.