PDA

View Full Version : Anyone of you gone down the Smart Home/Alexa/Google Home route yet?

PSRB
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Looked into it and just to get an Amazon Echo plus lighting for the kitchen would set me back over £500!!

:headwand:

Sir C
11-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Looked into it and just to get an Amazon Echo plus lighting for the kitchen would set me back over £500!!

I can't turn the fúcking TV on any more.

Technology can now officially fúck off. Enough is enough!

Burney
11-16-2017, 02:25 PM

Decided against it when I heard they listen to you and feed your conversations back to Amazon. :tinfoilhat:

TheCurly
11-16-2017, 02:26 PM

All thon new fangled malarkey is the work of Beelzeebub P
Try switching tv channel without a remote,fúcking Far Eastern technological manufacturing bástards.Just you wait,in 10 years time good luck turning the heating off if you can't find the remote.Every light in the house on and your mammy shouting I'm not made of fúcking money,you know

Sir C
11-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Decided against it when I heard they listen to you and feed your conversations back to Amazon. :tinfoilhat:

It makes you wonder why Amazon would want to listen to hours of you pleading for sex.

Burney
11-16-2017, 02:28 PM
It makes you wonder why Amazon would want to listen to hours of you pleading for sex.

So they can sell me sex robots, obviously! Durrr!

PSRB
11-16-2017, 02:29 PM
I can't turn the fúcking TV on any more.

Technology can now officially fúck off. Enough is enough!

I have 3 remotes plus the Xbox One X controller. It's getting silly now.......actually my kids have 4 plus the Xbox in the playroom :yikes:

Sir C
11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
So they can sell me sex robots, obviously! Durrr!

I saw one of those on TV. It looked rather toothsome.

I want me a chinawoman one.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-16-2017, 02:32 PM

I have that problem with Google. It know where I am and keeps asking me for a review. I now open Google Maps and it has pinned everywhere I have been. It has started telling me the preferred route to work and then back home, Monday to Friday.

When will it end?

PSRB
11-16-2017, 02:34 PM
I have that problem with Google. It know where I am and keeps asking me for a review. I now open Google Maps and it has pinned everywhere I have been. It has started telling me the preferred route to work and then back home, Monday to Friday.

When will it end?

I don't like the fact it tells me where I've parked the car, how the hell did it know I even drove there!

Burney
11-16-2017, 02:36 PM
I don't like the fact it tells me where I've parked the car, how the hell did it know I even drove there!

I take an absurd pleasure anytime my phone tells me how long my journey to work will be and I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK, YOU INTERFERING LITTLE CVNT!!

TheCurly
11-16-2017, 02:39 PM
I take an absurd pleasure anytime my phone tells me how long my journey to work will be and I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK, YOU INTERFERING LITTLE CVNT!!

I'm actually going to go the Gene Hackman route in thon fillum with yer man innit

SWv2
11-16-2017, 02:42 PM

No, but then I am not sure what it is. The kitchen lighting thing makes me think it is not like Netflix.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-16-2017, 02:47 PM
I'm actually going to go the Gene Hackman route in thon fillum with yer man innit

You're going to be a smelly, unshaven, wretch of a man living in a steel cage.

Would we notice the difference?

TheCurly
11-16-2017, 02:48 PM
You're going to be a smelly, unshaven, wretch of a man living in a steel cage.

Would we notice the difference?

I was thinking more of the blowing **** up stuff tbh

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-16-2017, 04:19 PM
I was thinking more of the blowing **** up stuff tbh

Again, how is that different from normal :-D

TheCurly
11-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Again, how is that different from normal :-D

Touché my friend :-)