PDA

View Full Version : I've watched the 1st series of The Walking Dead

Bergkamp Was Best
11-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Is it worth carrying on with watching all the other series or not?

Pat Vegas
11-13-2017, 11:57 AM

Nah go back further and watch Twin Peaks or something.

Norn Iron
11-13-2017, 12:15 PM

If you like watching people being cornered by zombies and finding a a near impossible escape route, then continue.
It's basically that for the 5 or 6 seasons I watched.

TheCurly
11-13-2017, 12:21 PM
It's basically about Muslims :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-13-2017, 12:34 PM

It's what the small screen critics and intelligentsia refer to as a 'pile of old ****'.

Ash
11-13-2017, 12:53 PM
It's what the small screen critics and intelligentsia refer to as a 'pile of old ****'.

Ah, Herbs. Did you see the thing on Sgt Pepper's on BBC4 the other night? If not, you'll love it imo. Very technical, very interesting. I always wondered why Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane weren't on an album.

Ash
11-13-2017, 12:54 PM
If you like watching people being cornered by zombies and finding a a near impossible escape route, then continue.
It's basically that for the 5 or 6 seasons I watched.

Sounds awful, and exactly how I always imagined it. Thanks for confirming that I should never watch it. :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Ah, Herbs. Did you see the thing on Sgt Pepper's on BBC4 the other night? If not, you'll love it imo. Very technical, very interesting. I always wondered why Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane weren't on an album.

Is it a new one Ash? There have been so many.

Ash
11-13-2017, 12:58 PM
Is it a new one Ash? There have been so many.

It was marking 50 years since the release, so yes, new this year. Nothing like I've seen before - pwopah deconstruction of the tracks and compositions.