PDA

View Full Version : Someone should advise Priti Patel to stop smirking. In politics, when one

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-08-2017, 01:16 PM
transgresses it is vital to at least appear contrite.

I don't think looking like your clunge piece is hairier even than Nigella's helps your case either.

PSRB
11-08-2017, 01:31 PM

I don't think looking like your clunge piece is hairier even than Nigella's helps your case either.

Mind you, if I knew I was going to be sacked then I wouldn't bother flying home early

Peter
11-08-2017, 01:37 PM

Her other slight issue is always going to be the fact that she is thicker than pig ****.

One of the least capable politicians I have ever met (and I tend to meet the thickest ones)......

Ash
11-08-2017, 01:38 PM
one of the least capable politicians i have ever met (and i tend to meet the thickest ones)......

**** clang ****

Peter
11-08-2017, 01:39 PM
**** clang ****

Oh yes, I am incredibly proud to have met her. I dont think she was even an MP at that point, just a candidate.

Unbelievably thick.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Mind you, if I knew I was going to be sacked then I wouldn't bother flying home early

You might if you were in Uganda

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Oh yes, I am incredibly proud to have met her. I dont think she was even an MP at that point, just a candidate.

Unbelievably thick.

You don't suppose she got where she is as a token indian do you p? Or maybe even sucking cocks?

Sir C
11-08-2017, 01:50 PM

Unbelievably thick.

She's not unattractive, mind. Carrying a little timber, perhaps, but that can add to the fun.

Peter
11-08-2017, 02:09 PM
You don't suppose she got where she is as a token indian do you p? Or maybe even sucking cocks?

I wouldn't presume to suppose anything other than the fact that an uncluttered mind is not considered a bad thing in appointing a minister.