PDA

View Full Version : England squad

PSRB
11-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Amusing, that's now Delph, Sterling, Wink, Kane, Alli & Henderson all pulled out for friendlies. They'll all be fit for the next PL game

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Amusing, that's now Delph, Sterling, Wink, Kane, Alli & Henderson all pulled out for friendlies. They'll all be fit for the next PL game

Finn out injured as well - it's a disaster. At least Elliot Daly will be fit for next week

SWv2
11-07-2017, 12:34 PM

Proper order and all. I expect we all would applaud Koscielny for instance if he pulled out of the French squad.

PSRB
11-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Proper order and all. I expect we all would applaud Koscielny for instance if he pulled out of the French squad.

Totally, annoys me that our players don't do that!

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Totally, annoys me that our players don't do that!

Theo has done everything he possible could to stay out of the England squad

SWv2
11-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Theo has done everything he possible could to stay out of the England squad

Boom boom.

#Theo out

Peter
11-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Didnt Alli also miss the Spurs game at the weekend? THere is a possibility he might actually be injured.....

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Didnt Alli also miss the Spurs game at the weekend? THere is a possibility he might actually be injured.....
He did and Winks came off at half-time, Kane with 15 minutes to go in a game they were winning 1-0- Seems a bit extreme to go to such measures just to stop them playing a couple of international friendlies

redgunamo
11-07-2017, 05:24 PM

Have we really got a player called "Wink"? No wonder we never win anything :-(

Tony C
11-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Another 1st Round exit beckons.

Will be backing Brazil...they romped a tortuous division and quite like Casimero as the holding midfielder and the young lad up front.

By the way...heads up...but as soon as the final teams are announced I will start organising the 2nd AWiMB World Cup Sweepstakes.

Last won went down well so will be doing it again.

Just need to figure out a prize.

Peter
11-07-2017, 07:44 PM
He did and Winks came off at half-time, Kane with 15 minutes to go in a game they were winning 1-0- Seems a bit extreme to go to such measures just to stop them playing a couple of international friendlies

Kane has been carrying a knock but I suspect he would be playing this weekend if Spurs had a game. I would be surprised if winks really wanted to miss an England game at this stage of his career.

Friendlies are bull****. Wd Spurs for putting club over Country.