PDA

View Full Version : I might start watching this NFL ****. What team do I choose?

Pat Vegas
11-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Can I pick one who wins stuff?

World's End Stella
11-03-2017, 04:36 PM

Dallas Cowboys

America's Team

bbrian
11-03-2017, 05:42 PM

There is only one team that wins stuff Pat..
New England...we can call you Pat Patriot , just like our mascot . Welcome aboard . Ignore Wes and his Cowboys . All fluff and no substance that mob

Tony C
11-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Blue Mountain State #GoGoats

This will be the year Thad Castle wins the Hiesman imo

PSRB
11-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Dallas Cowboys

America's Team

:thumbup: Good win last night vs The Chiefs. Screwed when Elliott gets his 6 game ban though

Bergkamp Was Best
11-06-2017, 11:02 AM
DALLAS COWBOYS ALL THE WAY :bow:

Bergkamp Was Best
11-06-2017, 11:06 AM
:thumbup: Good win last night vs The Chiefs. Screwed when Elliott gets his 6 game ban though

He'll probably get suspended again by Tuesday and be back in the team by Thursday :D

Bergkamp Was Best
11-06-2017, 11:10 AM
There is only one team that wins stuff Pat..
New England...we can call you Pat Patriot , just like our mascot . Welcome aboard . Ignore Wes and his Cowboys . All fluff and no substance that mob

Let's support The New England Patriots because it has the word 'England' in it's name :rolleyes: :moon: :vsign:

AFC East
11-06-2017, 04:12 PM

The Patriots. Next question.

SWv2
11-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Watched a decent game last night, Cowboys against Chargers maybe?

Go Cowboys*.

*I don't support them.

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Watched a decent game last night, Cowboys against Chargers maybe?

Go Cowboys*.

*I don't support them.
I believe the other Canadian follows the Cowboys - glory-hunting **** that he is

SWv2
11-07-2017, 10:32 AM
I believe the other Canadian follows the Cowboys - glory-hunting **** that he is

I was a 49ers man myself of course, back in the 80s before it was cool (and crucially when they were very good).

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 10:36 AM
I was a 49ers man myself of course, back in the 80s before it was cool (and crucially when they were very good).
I always liked the LA Rams for some reason. Ironic really - Kroenke out

PSRB
11-07-2017, 10:40 AM

One other point on this, Tony Romo (ex-Cowboys QB) is an utter delight to listen to on commentary. Can hear his absolute passion and enthusiasm for the game, knows what he's talking about and delivers it in a way that even with my rudimentary understanding of the rules, it makes sense. The chap is a breath of fresh air and a lot of ex-players in many other sports should take a leaf out of his book.

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2017, 10:56 AM
One other point on this, Tony Romo (ex-Cowboys QB) is an utter delight to listen to on commentary. Can hear his absolute passion and enthusiasm for the game, knows what he's talking about and delivers it in a way that even with my rudimentary understanding of the rules, it makes sense. The chap is a breath of fresh air and a lot of ex-players in many other sports should take a leaf out of his book.

Also - hot wife
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Candice+Crawford/101st+Annual+White+House+Correspondents+Associatio n/StDdvWTX2hD

PSRB
11-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Also - hot wife
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Candice+Crawford/101st+Annual+White+House+Correspondents+Associatio n/StDdvWTX2hD

A little bit on the plastic barbie side for my tastes