PDA

View Full Version : Poor Santi

Pokster
11-03-2017, 11:07 AM
:cry: nearly had to have his foot chopped off... when you are as diddy as him to lose a foot just isn't an option.

Also lost part of his tattoo to his ankle after a skin graft :yikes:

Sir C
11-03-2017, 11:11 AM
:cry: nearly had to have his foot chopped off... when you are as diddy as him to lose a foot just isn't an option.

Also lost part of his tattoo to his ankle after a skin graft :yikes:

One wonders why he's put himself through that at such an age. I mean, at 25, he'd have 10 years ahead of him to earn a fortune from a functioning ankle, but surely now he's made his money and is seeing retirement lurking just over the hill?

Pokster
11-03-2017, 11:14 AM
One wonders why he's put himself through that at such an age. I mean, at 25, he'd have 10 years ahead of him to earn a fortune from a functioning ankle, but surely now he's made his money and is seeing retirement lurking just over the hill?

Clinging on... most footballers hate to think as their career almost over, I would guess that if he doesn't make a successful comeback this season then he will pack it all in

redgunamo
11-03-2017, 11:21 AM

He's got the rest of his life ahead of him though; may as well get the injury sorted in any case. I doubt it's about money anymore, or even football.