PDA

View Full Version : You know those messages you see occasionally written on a toilet wall

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 03:46 PM
offering you some homosexual action.

Are they real or is it a scam?

Sir C
11-01-2017, 03:51 PM
offering you some homosexual action.

Are they real or is it a scam?

There's only one way to find out, f.

Good luck.

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 04:00 PM
There's only one way to find out, f.

Good luck.

I'm not cut out for it Sir C.
I can't dance, I've had a bad arse for months and I nearly throw up brushing my teeth.

Sir C
11-01-2017, 04:02 PM
I can't dance, I've had a bad arse for months and I nearly throw up brushing my teeth.

Tell me more of your bad arse, f.

Burney
11-01-2017, 04:07 PM

I’ve just been told I need reading glasses and that my retinas are slowly detaching.

I’m falling apart. Might as well end it now while there’s some semblance of dignity left :-(

Pokster
11-01-2017, 04:07 PM

Be careful f, Sir c is a walking toilet wall, he will get all the information out of you and then start pegging you

Peter
11-01-2017, 04:13 PM
I’ve just been told I need reading glasses and that my retinas are slowly detaching.

I’m falling apart. Might as well end it now while there’s some semblance of dignity left :-(

I now need reading glasses. It is no ****ing fun whatsoever. I have had perfect eyesight my entire life.

Not ****ing happy.

Burney
11-01-2017, 04:15 PM
I now need reading glasses. It is no ****ing fun whatsoever. I have had perfect eyesight my entire life.

Not ****ing happy.

Oh, how terribly sad. Did I mention the bit about MY FÙCKING RETINAS DETACHING?

Fùckssake

Sir C
11-01-2017, 04:22 PM

Fùckssake

Can they sew them back on?

PSRB
11-01-2017, 04:22 PM

Not ****ing happy.

Same here, can't read the date on my watch without stretching my arm away. Most depressing, although secretly I have always liked the idea of wearing glasses.

Burney
11-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Can they sew them back on?

Probably, but not right now. I have to wait until I get ‘floaters’, black dots and flashing lights, apparently.

Maravilloso Marvo
11-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Be careful f, Sir c is a walking toilet wall, he will get all the information out of you and then start pegging you

Before today I had never heard the term pegging. That is twice now that I have. I'd rather not talk about where and how the first one came about.

Ash
11-01-2017, 04:33 PM

Fùckssake

This sounds terrible. Why is this happening? Not booze-related, is it?

Sir C
11-01-2017, 04:35 PM

I persuaded my hairdresser to try vaping, a. Will you join our crew?

Sir C
11-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Probably, but not right now. I have to wait until I get ‘floaters’, black dots and flashing lights, apparently.

Well why are you making such a fuss about it then?

Burney
11-01-2017, 04:40 PM

Not as far as know, a, but it’s nice that that was your first guess :-(

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Tell me more of your bad arse, f.

It all started on a trip to Italy. my Milan hotel had a very high bog and a week of Italian grub lead to strain and it's been on and off ever since :-(

Ash
11-01-2017, 04:53 PM
I persuaded my hairdresser to try vaping, a. Will you join our crew?

Um.

Dunno.

Maybe.