PDA

View Full Version : This New York terror suspect

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:02 AM
:hehe: couldn't fit the profile more if he tried.

Pokster
11-01-2017, 09:06 AM

Is he from a Muslim country? (serious question as i can't be bothered to google)

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Is he from a Muslim country? (serious question as i can't be bothered to google)

:nod: it ends in stan and has a moon on the flag.

he was also an uber driver at some point and we all know they are evil.

Tony C
11-01-2017, 09:09 AM
He’s from Uzbekistan so one of them Asian countries

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:11 AM
He’s from Uzbekistan so one of them Asian countries

Can't be trusting these Stan's

http://cdn4.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landscape_928x523/2016/09/stan_kroenke_-_h_-_2016.jpg

Rich
11-01-2017, 09:20 AM
:nod: it ends in stan and has a moon on the flag.

he was also an uber driver at some point and we all know they are evil.

My Uber knocked the mirror off a parked car a few weeks ago and just carried on driving. I said 'oops! That's not ideal'. He looked confused and I explained what I'd seen and the fact that his mirror was now broken too and he simply told me that it didn't happen :shrug:

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:22 AM
My Uber knocked the mirror off a parked car a few weeks ago and just carried on driving. I said 'oops! That's not ideal'. He looked confused and I explained what I'd seen and the fact that his mirror was now broken too and he simply told me that it didn't happen :shrug:

:hehe: something weird happened Rich. After my trip to the US I thought driving over there would take time to get used to.
It was really easy but now I am back I haven't driven much it feels really odd and I'm all over the place lane wise.

Burney
11-01-2017, 09:38 AM

I've dubbed him 'The Cycle Path Psychopath', f.

Peter
11-01-2017, 09:41 AM

And you are rather pleased with that, aren't you...:)

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:41 AM

:clap: tremendous.

Burney
11-01-2017, 09:42 AM
And you are rather pleased with that, aren't you...:)

Yes. Yes I am. :-D

Sadly, the mealy-mouthed so-called Main Stream Media are too po-faced to bring such wordplay into the story at this stage. :rolleyes:

Pat Vegas
11-01-2017, 09:44 AM

Sadly, the mealy-mouthed so-called Main Stream Media are too po-faced to bring such wordplay into the story at this stage. :rolleyes:

I was thinking. Trump can not win at all (What's new) on this one. anything he will say will be compared to the Las Vegas shooter and be branded a hypocrite.

Peter
11-01-2017, 09:45 AM

There was the 'Shoots you, Sir' incident.....

Peter
11-01-2017, 09:47 AM
I was thinking. Trump can not win at all (What's new) on this one. anything he will say will be compared to the Las Vegas shooter and be branded a hypocrite.

Isn't that how he wins though? He says something a bit daft, gets the PC media in a tailspin and lets them make themselves look ridiculous while all 'normal folk' agree that the PResident is talking sense and draining the swamp (despite the fact that he isn't actually doing anything at all).

Burney
11-01-2017, 09:48 AM

Well since we still have absolutely no idea why the LV chap did what he did and a pretty damn clear idea of why laughing boy in NY did what he did, I'd suggest the two aren't really comparable. Whether people like it or not, motive matters.

Pokster
11-01-2017, 09:51 AM
There was the 'Shoots you, Sir' incident.....

The Daily Sport's finest moment imho

Burney
11-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Isn't that how he wins though? He says something a bit daft, gets the PC media in a tailspin and lets them make themselves look ridiculous while all 'normal folk' agree that the PResident is talking sense and draining the swamp (despite the fact that he isn't actually doing anything at all).

All he needs to look like the voice of common sense is to say something superficial and then let his media and political opponents tie themselves into logic-chopping knots trying to condemn an act whilst running a mile from even naming - let alone addressing - the thing that's actually behind it.

Rich
11-01-2017, 10:02 AM
All he needs to look like the voice of common sense is to say something superficial and then let his media and political opponents tie themselves into logic-chopping knots trying to condemn an act whilst running a mile from even naming - let alone addressing - the thing that's actually behind it.

I learned of the Croydon Cat Killer (though it seems he roams far and wide now) recently and found this most distressing. Perhaps more so than this chap in New York which I concede is a strange way to feel.

If I caught anyone doing anything beastly to either of my cats then I'd genuinely worry about how I'd react.

Burney
11-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I learned of the Croydon Cat Killer (though it seems he roams far and wide now) recently and found this most distressing. Perhaps more so than this chap in New York which I concede is a strange way to feel.

If I caught anyone doing anything beastly to either of my cats then I'd genuinely worry about how I'd react.

Oh, the cat killer bothers me far more than islamic terrorists, r. That's perfectly natural. I care about cats, while humans can pretty much go fück themselves.

Rich
11-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Oh, the cat killer bothers me far more than islamic terrorists, r. That's perfectly natural. I care about cats, while humans can pretty much go fück themselves.

He lures them in with chicken/other treats before using blunt force to knock them out. Then he dismembers their bodies :-(