PDA

View Full Version : Are you people aware of the work of famous 'youtuber'

Sir C
10-31-2017, 10:48 AM
Casey Neistat?

I recommend checking out a few of his videos. They're like 9 minute movies, each one a day in his life.

Be warned, it's the ultimate rabbit hole. Once in, you could easily be there for hours.

Burney
10-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Casey Neistat?

I recommend checking out a few of his videos. They're like 9 minute movies, each one a day in his life.

Be warned, it's the ultimate rabbit hole. Once in, you could easily be there for hours.

It's not the one who talks in explicit detail about bumming chaps and them shítting on his cock, is it? Because it took me days to get over that. :-(

Pat Vegas
10-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Casey Neistat?

Is he an American chap?

as I have the personalty of Jack Dee I don't think I'd be suited to making videos.
These americans are so damn positive. I received multiple complements whilst away from strangers regarding items of my clothing. and they were not up to any sort of scams.

World's End Stella
10-31-2017, 10:57 AM
Casey Neistat?

He has one there on flying Air Emirates A380 business class, sitting at the bar etc. Shows how utterly wonderful it is. And what you're missing with your anti-Arab racist views.

And I shall be on another one this very Sunday :-)

To Mumbai :-(

Tony C
10-31-2017, 11:03 AM
Yes..saw some of his vids.

You should watch the one he did about why he was voting for Hillary.

Way too creepy that one.

But the flight videos are quite good.

Sir C you should check out the Urban Gentry. Quite a pleasing channel imo.

And won of favourites - Abroad in Japan. You’ll get hooked on this imo

Sir C
10-31-2017, 11:05 AM
It's not the one who talks in explicit detail about bumming chaps and them shítting on his cock, is it? Because it took me days to get over that. :-(

No bumming, no cóckshítting. You should have a look when you've got the odd day to lose. It cost me all of last Sunday.

Talking of bumming and cóckshítting, I'm going to dinner with one of my French gays tonight. Just one. Because they have split. As it were.

My heart is broken. Everyone splits up! Why can't people just be nice and stay together? :-(

Sir C
10-31-2017, 11:06 AM
Yes..saw some of his vids.

You should watch the one he did about why he was voting for Hillary.

Way too creepy that one.

But the flight videos are quite good.

Sir C you should check out the Urban Gentry. Quite a pleasing channel imo.

And won of favourites - Abroad in Japan. You’ll get hooked on this imo

Thanks t, I'll have a look when next I have a spare lifetime :-(

Sir C
10-31-2017, 11:07 AM
He has one there on flying Air Emirates A380 business class, sitting at the bar etc. Shows how utterly wonderful it is. And what you're missing with your anti-Arab racist views.

And I shall be on another one this very Sunday :-)

To Mumbai :-(

He is American, like yourself, and therefore, like yourself, entirely lacking in taste. :shrug:

Burney
10-31-2017, 11:07 AM
No bumming, no cóckshítting. You should have a look when you've got the odd day to lose. It cost me all of last Sunday.

Talking of bumming and cóckshítting, I'm going to dinner with one of my French gays tonight. Just one. Because they have split. As it were.

My heart is broken. Everyone splits up! Why can't people just be nice and stay together? :-(

You started it, mate. I blame you. :shrug:

Sir C
10-31-2017, 11:08 AM
Is he an American chap?

as I have the personalty of Jack Dee I don't think I'd be suited to making videos.
These americans are so damn positive. I received multiple complements whilst away from strangers regarding items of my clothing. and they were not up to any sort of scams.

He is a septic, but not the bad kiind.

Sir C
10-31-2017, 11:14 AM
You started it, mate. I blame you. :shrug:

Yes, there is a degree to which I'm thankful it's not just me any more.

Burney
10-31-2017, 11:16 AM
Yes, there is a degree to which I'm thankful it's not just me any more.

Yes. Misery loves company. Sorry to hear about your gay chums, though.

Sir C
10-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Ha! You're all watching Casey Neistat videos, aren't you?

I've single-handedly ruined London's productivity figures this afternoon.

SWv2
10-31-2017, 03:53 PM
Casey Neistat?

My kids talk to me of YouTubers.

I don't expect it from you.

Burney
10-31-2017, 04:12 PM
My kids talk to me of YouTubers.

I don't expect it from you.

My stepsons see being a Youtuber as a valid and desirable career path. I have pointed out that they'd have to have something interesting to say first, but they don't seem to think this should be an issue. And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.

I dislike the modern world very much. :-(

Ash
10-31-2017, 04:17 PM
And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.

Perhaps only real difference between watching people who are good at video games and watching people who are good at sport, is that one involves sweating. All the rest is just cultural fluff and illusion.

SWv2
10-31-2017, 04:18 PM
My stepsons' see being a Youtuber as a valid and desirable career path. I have pointed out that they'd have to have something interesting to say first, but they don't seem to think this should be an issue. And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.

I dislike the modern world very much. :-(

Apparently, I am advised of course, that they make “millions”.

Anyway in general I concur with you.

This is the modern world that I've learnt about. This is the modern world, we don't need no one, to tell us what's right or wrong

Ash
10-31-2017, 04:23 PM
This is the modern world that I've learnt about. This is the modern world, we don't need no one, to tell us what's right or wrong

Though the modern world he wrote about is now an antiquated one, which we can only imagine today in glimpses by watching episodes of The Sweeney.

Burney
10-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Perhaps only real difference between watching people who are good at video games and watching people who are good at sport, is that one involves sweating. All the rest is just cultural fluff and illusion.

Hmm. Dunno. I can watch Lionel Messi and know that, however much I had practised, etc, etc there is no way I could ever have done what he does.

On the other hand, some sad cünt who sits in his mum's basement week-in, week-out playing video games, I tend to think 'Yeah, I could have done that'.

Ash
10-31-2017, 04:35 PM
Hmm. Dunno. I can watch Lionel Messi and know that, however much I had practised, etc, etc there is no way I could ever have done what he does.

On the other hand, some sad cünt who sits in his mum's basement week-in, week-out playing video games, I tend to think 'Yeah, I could have done that'.

Maybe, but if we accept that people should be allowed to play video games without the Recreation Police kicking down their door going "ello ello what's all this then?" it will also be acceptable for them to be able to take tips from those who have spent their lives, rightly or wrongly, mastering the games.

Besides, I bet you don't actually watch Lionel Messi very often.

Burney
10-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Maybe, but if we accept that people should be allowed to play video games without the Recreation Police kicking down their door going "ello ello what's all this then?" it will also be acceptable for them to be able to take tips from those who have spent their lives, rightly or wrongly, mastering the games.

Besides, I bet you don't actually watch Lionel Messi very often.

Christ, no! You know my feelings about non-Arsenal-related football.

I've been forced to watch him tear us several new arseholes over the years, though. :-(

I didn't say it wasn't acceptable, I just find it an odd - and vaguely unhealthy - sort of hero worship.