PDA

View Full Version : I dare say the real-ale fascistii of awimb will pillory me for saying so but I am

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 06:49 PM
rather enamoured of this Birra Moretti that appears to be perpetually on offer in Waitrose. Sold in farkin great bottles the size of a torpedo.

Friday evening - Iggy on 6 - a whiff of home grown - beanburgers in th'oven - life is good.

Peter
10-27-2017, 06:50 PM
rather enamoured of this Birra Moretti that appears to be perpetually on offer in Waitrose. Sold in farkin great bottles the size of a torpedo.

Friday evening - Iggy on 6 - a whiff of home grown - beanburgers in th'oven - life is good.

I care little for novelty when it comes to a tipple. I like a Guinness. **** it....

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Do you mock me Sir?

7sisters
10-27-2017, 07:01 PM
I care little for novelty when it comes to a tipple. I like a Guinness. **** it....

I love Guinness, however, more than a couple and my innards start churning over within a few hours.
Those within range are forced surrender to a veritable anal fanfare :-(

Peter
10-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Do you mock me Sir?

Not at all. Tell me more about the homegrown...:love::smokin:

Peter
10-27-2017, 07:07 PM
I love Guinness, however, more than a couple and my innards start churning over within a few hours.
Those within range are forced surrender to a veritable anal fanfare :-(

I find it more troubling the day afterwards. Worth it though...

7sisters
10-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Now, this is a nice drop, if ever you find a place that serves it.

https://www.birramoretti.com/img/range/la-rossa-range.png

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Not certain of the provenance but my friend who provided the sprouts suspects AK48.

I nurtured one winner in my wife's greenhouse then finished it off outside. Only kept the buds and it felt profligate chucking away those fat green leaves but they were a little headachey.

Tis a fine mellow smoke - nothing like Skunk of which I vehemently disapprove.

Do you partake p?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 07:25 PM
Can't one simply buy it from a shop 7?

Sir C
10-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Not certain of the provenance but my friend who provided the sprouts suspects AK48.

I nurtured one winner in my wife's greenhouse then finished it off outside. Only kept the buds and it felt profligate chucking away those fat green leaves but they were a little headachey.

Do you partake p?

How am I going to manage a charming spliff now I no longer smoke? This troubles me. Is there vaping weed available?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 08:56 PM
Dear dear c.. I quit the devil's weed since 12 years and if I can do it anyone can. My mother gaffed without hindrance throughout my time in her belly so I was born addicted and suffered withdrawal at birth.

Now when I quit, the weed problem troubled me too but fret ye not, the nicotine free herbal ciggy is your friend. Just build your stogie from them ( the menthol ones make for a really very satisfactory smoke).
These chaps https://www.amazon.co.uk/PACK-Honeyrose-Menthol-Cigarettes-20cigarettes/dp/B015G5OAM2/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1509137737&sr=1-3&keywords=herbal+menthol+cigarette

Peter
10-28-2017, 10:10 AM
How am I going to manage a charming spliff now I no longer smoke? This troubles me. Is there vaping weed available?

Yep!

You can buy a vapouriser and stick your weed in that. Works rather well.

Of course, there are plenty of other ways to digest it...

Peter
10-28-2017, 10:15 AM

Do you partake p?

Not personally (gave it up quite a while ago) but my other half is something of a connoisseur so I know my stuff.

One should never smoke the leaves. Bad news all round. At a certain volume they can be used to make a passable hash.

Outside grow is the holy grail but obviously rather difficult.

You shouldn't dismiss skunk. There are hundreds of the more mellow variety that you would find absurdly pleasing. The top end is obviously Head **** territory.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-30-2017, 10:10 AM
Oh no no no c, no trouble at all, the pleasure is all mine. I mean if I can ever be of any help to you whatsoever ...

Sir C
10-30-2017, 10:12 AM
Oh no no no c, no trouble at all, the pleasure is all mine. I mean if I can ever be of any help to you whatsoever ...

Ah, sorry, didn't see that.

tyvm h. I'll look into that.