PDA

View Full Version : What's for lunch?

Pat Vegas
10-27-2017, 11:20 AM
I want something different but it's the usual city stuff round here.

Burney
10-27-2017, 11:23 AM
I want something different but it's the usual city stuff round here.

I had some beefy instant noodle type efforts. The place smells like a tramp's crotch now. :-(

Pat Vegas
10-27-2017, 11:24 AM
I had some beefy instant noodle type efforts. The place smells like a tramp's crotch now. :-(

I never go for hot food, as the kitchen here is small and I don't want to sit with anywon.

I love the grumpy character I play the other day I was asked what music do I like. I said I am not really into music.

Burney
10-27-2017, 11:26 AM
I never go for hot food, as the kitchen here is small and I don't want to sit with anywon.

I love the grumpy character I play the other day I was asked what music do I like. I said I am not really into music.

Best way, f. If they knew about your guitar habit, they'd probably try and engage you in conversation about it - which would obviously be awful. :-(

Pat Vegas
10-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Best way, f. If they knew about your guitar habit, they'd probably try and engage you in conversation about it - which would obviously be awful. :-(

:nod: none of them are aware of my life out of work. in previous jobs years ago I made this mistake. though that was when it was a novelty.

The one who was harassing me isn't harassing me as much. she tried to add me on facebook but i had none of it.
yesterday she came over trying find out why I didn't accept her.

It's quite simple no work people on my facebook.
'you just came up as someone I might know' 'I'm not a stalker'

Sure. :-(

World's End Stella
10-27-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm thinking of Goodmans and a burger. Had too much steak in the UAE to want one.

Cheese and bacon, hold the fried onions, medium with truffled chips and béarnaise on the side.

Hmmm :rubchin:

Pat Vegas
10-27-2017, 11:38 AM
I'm thinking of Goodmans and a burger. Had too much steak in the UAE to want one.

Cheese and bacon, hold the fried onions, medium with truffled chips and béarnaise on the side.

Hmmm :rubchin:

Hmm I might try this out
https://twitter.com/ThePoutinerie/status/923856675676868608