PDA

View Full Version : Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:19 AM
offences includes Marlon Brando for rape. Scrutiny reveals that he made her list because he enacted rape in Last Tango In Paris.

I very nearly did something I have never done and signed up to her ridiculous blog just so I could tell her what a pustule she is. Then I bottled it as I didn't want a platoon of rabid moustacheo'd lesbians pursuing me to eviscerate me and separate me from my inordinately fulsome testicles.

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:23 AM
offences includes Marlon Brando for rape. Scrutiny reveals that he made her list because he enacted rape in Last Tango In Paris.

I very nearly did something I have never done and signed up to her ridiculous blog just so I could tell her what a pustule she is. Then I bottled it as I didn't want a platoon of rabid moustacheo'd lesbians pursuing me to eviscerate me and separate me from my inordinately fulsome testicles.

Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Not rape, of course, but not very nice behaviour.

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:24 AM
Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Yes, he said, I think, he wanted her to react as a girl, rather than as an actress. At the time, she was fuming, she said. Not cricket.

Sir C
10-27-2017, 10:26 AM

When you say 'simulate', are you telling us that he didn't, in fact, pop his weeny in her botty? No harm done, surely? :shrug:

Viva Prat Vegas
10-27-2017, 10:27 AM
Linda Lovelace

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:27 AM
When you say 'simulate', are you telling us that he didn't, in fact, pop his weeny in her botty? No harm done, surely? :shrug:

Well I'm not quite sure what happened to the butter, tbh. :-\

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Linda Lovelace

No, Maria Schneider.

Sir C
10-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Well I'm not quite sure what happened to the butter, tbh. :-\

I just hope it was fresh from the fridge :-(

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:29 AM
no, maria schneider.

..Rest in peace.

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:31 AM
I just hope it was fresh from the fridge :-(

I don't think it was. As I recall, it was on the floor with him when he was having a bit of a pre-buggery snack.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-27-2017, 10:31 AM
You said that in an extremely posh accent Red

Peter
10-27-2017, 10:33 AM

Rape is rape. Even when it isn't.

I actually listened to a serious conversation about this last week. Apparently it is essential that false rape accusations are given a proper hearing so that the man who didnt rape anyone can learn from his mistakes. THey went on to explain that, if anything, these cases were more important than cases of actual rape.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:33 AM

similar treatment of the lovely Susan George in Straw Dogs. He attempted to bully her into enduring real sex for that scene.

Sir C
10-27-2017, 10:36 AM
I don't think it was. As I recall, it was on the floor with him when he was having a bit of a pre-buggery snack.

He was keen on a snack, I understand.

Sir C
10-27-2017, 10:37 AM
similar treatment of the lovely Susan George in Straw Dogs. He attempted to bully her into enduring real sex for that scene.

It is interesting that you assume sex is something to be 'endured'; this suggests some deep-seated issues.

Would you like to show us on the doll where he touched you?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:37 AM
. . . . . . .

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:38 AM

I actually listened to a serious conversation about this last week. Apparently it is essential that false rape accusations are given a proper hearing so that the man who didnt rape anyone can learn from his mistakes. THey went on to explain that, if anything, these cases were more important than cases of actual rape.

Yes, that's essentially the line the CPS took over the Ched Evans case, isn't it. Had he not been a "celebrity", they almost certainly wouldn't have touched it with yours. So to speak.

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:38 AM

Yes. She also made it clear that - contrary to what the BBFC were told - the second rape was very much meant to be buggery.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-27-2017, 10:40 AM
Do we know the brand of butter used ?
I will boycott it forthwith

Burney

The world is a scary place at the moment, p. Hold me. :-(

Monty92
Still, not as bad as Hitchcock unleashing the birds on Tippi Hedren after telling her they'd be fake crows.

Justified in the name of art, shirley? Not to mention the fact that both scenes helped propel the respective women to stardom.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:41 AM
. . . . . . .

Burney
Do we know the brand of butter used ?
I will boycott it forthwith

I believe it was Le President. A splendid butter imo, although I can't attest to its properties as a sexual lubricant.

redgunamo
You said that in an extremely posh accent Red

I'm from Henley-on-Thames, V.

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:42 AM
I believe it was Le President. A splendid butter imo, although I can't attest to its properties as a sexual lubricant.

Oh? Why not?

Viva Prat Vegas
10-27-2017, 10:43 AM
I prefer the unsalted version
The salted one irritates the partner

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:43 AM
It depends who one is having sex with c. If some poor young chit like Susan George was required to couple with a clumsy great brute like you then endurance would indeed be required.

He touched my winky c - and told me his winky was a 'magic lolly'

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:44 AM
Still, not as bad as Hitchcock unleashing the birds on Tippi Hedren after telling her they'd be fake crows.

Justified in the name of art, shirley? Not to mention the fact that both scenes helped propel the respective women to stardom.

Erm, it pretty much ended Maria Schneider's career and she descended into depression, drink and drug abuse.

Viva Prat Vegas
I Can't Believe It's Not Bugger

Burney
Oh? Why not?

Who can be bothered going downstairs to the fridge? :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:45 AM
And you needn't come here feigning civility after yesterday's sordid episode when you started bellowing at me like some kind of demented moose and threatening me with violence.

You stalinists are all the same. As soon as you lose the intellectual high ground you resort to club and sword.

Burney
I Can't Believe It's Not Bugger

Oh, I say! Well played, v. :clap:

Sir C
It depends who one is having sex with c. If some poor young chit like Susan George was required to couple with a clumsy great brute like you then endurance would indeed be required.

He touched my winky c - and told me his winky was a 'magic lolly'

She remains my favourite woman, h. Well, I say 'woman', I probably mean, 'women', because Susan George, Susannah Yorke and Judy Geeson are all the same, really, aren't they? Of course Judy Geeson is best. (I'd like to have shown her my winky.)

Monty92
10-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Erm, it pretty much ended Maria Schneider's career and she descended into depression, drink and drug abuse.

Well more fool her for looking a gift horse in the mouth. If she'd just held her nerve for a few decades and waited for third wave feminism to take over the world she'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:49 AM
She remains my favourite woman, h. Well, I say 'woman', I probably mean, 'women', because Susan George, Susannah Yorke and Judy Geeson are all the same, really, aren't they? Of course Judy Geeson is best. (I'd like to have shown her my winky.)

I don't remember Judy Geeson. Susan George was lovely. Susannah Yorke used to drop her daughter off at my sister's school, so as a kid I saw her in the flesh once or twice.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:50 AM
I just can't stop pressing "Reply To Thread" today

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Well more fool her for looking a gift horse in the mouth. If she'd just held her nerve for a few decades and waited for third wave feminism to take over the world she'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

She refused ever again to take her kit off in movies. Unfortunately, the only roles people wanted her for were ones requiring nudity. This created something of an impasse, which resulted in her being permanently unemployed.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:52 AM
Did not the sight of her not give you the most monstrous tumescence b?

Sir C
10-27-2017, 10:55 AM
I don't remember Judy Geeson. Susan George was lovely. Susannah Yorke used to drop her daughter off at my sister's school, so as a kid I saw her in the flesh once or twice.

The finest of all females.

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Did not the sight of her not give you the most monstrous tumescence b?

I'd have only been about 8, so probably not.

Burney
10-27-2017, 11:03 AM
The finest of all females.

NNice. Any beaver shots?

Peter
10-27-2017, 11:55 AM
The world is a scary place at the moment, p. Hold me. :-(

That would be sexual assault. No thanks.

Peter
10-27-2017, 11:56 AM
And you needn't come here feigning civility after yesterday's sordid episode when you started bellowing at me like some kind of demented moose and threatening me with violence.

You stalinists are all the same. As soon as you lose the intellectual high ground you resort to club and sword.

I am going to assume you are talking to me.

That's is all ;)