PDA

View Full Version : Well the JFK revelations were very dull. Boo to the FBI and CIA for not handing their

Burney
10-27-2017, 09:38 AM
stuff over imo.

In the meantime, here's an amusing photoshop of Oswald's assassination.

Ash
10-27-2017, 09:43 AM

:hehe: :hehe:

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:00 AM
stuff over imo.

In the meantime, here's an amusing photoshop of Oswald's assassination.

Some are saying the papers finger George H.W. Bush and/or Ted Cruz' father :-\

Burney
10-27-2017, 10:03 AM

Cool. Of course Donaldus Magnus made a big thing out of the Cruz allegation, didn't he? And you can't help but think he'd love to stick the boot into the Bushes given half a chance.

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Cool. Of course Donaldus Magnus made a big thing out of the Cruz allegation, didn't he? And you can't help but think he'd love to stick the boot into the Bushes given half a chance.

Indeed. They are implacable enemies now, especially since the D extinguished Jeb's White House bid, along with that of any other future young Bush that fancies it.

The Prez thinks the Bushes are practically the owners and landlords of the Washington swamp he says he wants to drain, alongside the Clintons. And who's to say he doesn't have a good point.

Ash
10-27-2017, 10:17 AM

Well, as Prescott Bush is alleged to have bankrolled the Nazis....

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Fuxake! I guffawed so loudly everyone I work with knows I'm not working. So I shared the joke with them and not a single feckin one of them has any idea what that picture is.

redgunamo
10-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Well, as Prescott Bush is alleged to have bankrolled the Nazis....

Yes, they're all washed up really. Especially as their own failings, both real and otherwise, contributed yugely to the rise of the Donald in the first place.