PDA

View Full Version : The AGM went well

Viva Prat Vegas
10-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Kroenke totally disrespects AGM and all shareholders and supporters by refusing to say anything at the meeting.

Fans wants Stan Kroenke to talk. Sir Chips says shareholders don't talk
"Mr Kroenke won't be speaking as it's not on the agenda"

Keswick brings it to a close to loud boos: "I think you are getting very angry so there is no point continuing."

Burney
10-26-2017, 12:33 PM
Kroenke totally disrespects AGM and all shareholders and supporters by refusing to say anything at the meeting.

Keswick brings it to a close to loud boos: "I think you are getting very angry so there is no point continuing."

You lot always used to moan about Peter Hill-Wood, but he was bloody good at that sort of thing. He’d never have allowed something like that to happen.

I miss the Hill-Woods :cry:

Burney
10-26-2017, 12:45 PM

What’s more, from my experience of the AGM, Arsenal shareholders as a breed are a remarkably un-prepossessing bunch. Most of them seem to be quite mad, for a start.

Pokster
10-26-2017, 12:52 PM
What’s more, from my experience of the AGM, Arsenal shareholders as a breed are a remarkably un-prepossessing bunch. Most of them seem to be quite mad, for a start.

Mad, Mad!!!! They're livid!

Luis Anaconda
10-26-2017, 12:56 PM
Mad, Mad!!!! They're livid!

Rabid even

Peter
10-26-2017, 01:02 PM
You lot always used to moan about Peter Hill-Wood, but he was bloody good at that sort of thing. He’d never have allowed something like that to happen.

I miss the Hill-Woods :cry:

Also, they didnt have any money (I mean real money) so there were never any arguments about whether they would stick any in.

Also, we were quite good then, some of the time.

Rich
10-26-2017, 01:03 PM

It seems that Arsenal fans were to blame for the meeting being called short. Repeatedly drowned out speakers with booing so there really was no point continuing.

Apparently the board got given the slow hand clan on the way out.

Happy families, eh?

Rich
10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Before City and Chelsea got foreign money ☹️

I wish Kroenke would well to a some chap that would throw billions of $$ at it.

Rich
10-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Sir Chips ‘if you have a problem, then I ask you to write to the club’ :hehe: yes, that’ll pacify the braying masses.