PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great if these JFK files came out and it turned out it was the CIA and

Burney
10-26-2017, 10:53 AM
that Oswald was a patsy?

Bet it'll be boring, though. :-(

redgunamo
10-26-2017, 11:00 AM
that Oswald was a patsy?

Bet it'll be boring, though. :-(

Maybe just lots of ███████ and ███████. I don't think the authorities are particularly trying to hide anything though; it's just what they do, through habit and training and experience. Secrecy is their currency.

It would be fun if one or two people were still going around though.

Burney
10-26-2017, 11:04 AM
Maybe just lots of ███████ and ███████. I don't think the authorities are particularly trying to hide anything though; it's just what they do, through habit and training and experience. Secrecy is their currency.

It would be fun if one or two people were still going around though.

I've always been a bit dubious on the lone shooter thing, tbh. He would've had to have been an extraordinary marksman to have managed that on his own.

redgunamo
10-26-2017, 11:13 AM
I've always been a bit dubious on the lone shooter thing, tbh. He would've had to have been an extraordinary marksman to have managed that on his own.

Yes, that much seemed obvious, although I've never paid much attention to the minutiae of the business.

Ash
10-26-2017, 11:15 AM

It was Jackie imo.

Luis Anaconda
10-26-2017, 11:17 AM
It was Jackie imo.
Funny way to spell Hillary

redgunamo
10-26-2017, 11:19 AM
It was Jackie imo.

So The Ozark Mountain Daredevils knew the score all along? Blimey!

redgunamo
10-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Funny way to spell Hillary

lol. "Declassified JFK files reveal he’s fine." From The Mash.

Chief Arrowhead
10-26-2017, 03:18 PM

I've been there. It's not that hard of a shot! In fact, pretty sure most with training could do it easily.

redgunamo
10-26-2017, 04:08 PM
I've been there. It's not that hard of a shot! In fact, pretty sure most with training could do it easily.

I wouldn't have fancied it. But then, I was there before I had my eyes sorted out :-\