PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to believe any member of AWIMB, this venerable august club , would have

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-19-2017, 11:59 AM
anything to do with Golf, the sport of ****s.

The only useful purpose a golf club can serve is to beat unto death some golf playing pustule before inserting it into his unwiped arse'ole.

Luis Anaconda
10-19-2017, 12:03 PM

The only useful purpose a golf club can serve is to beat unto death some golf playing pustule before inserting it into his unwiped arse'ole.

I play of 15 - what do you play off H?

barrybueno
10-19-2017, 12:03 PM

Come on H, they are fine people. They amble around for 4 hours dressed like ****z then spend the next 4 hours going over every ****ing shot at the bar.

PSRB
10-19-2017, 12:07 PM

Wonderful game, h. Unfortunately, no time to play it currently

Pokster
10-19-2017, 12:16 PM

Go **** yourself you utter depraved ****

Pokster
10-19-2017, 12:16 PM

Hacker imo

Ash
10-19-2017, 12:23 PM

Does crazy golf count, Herbs? I quite like putting a ball or two through a hole in a miniature windmill at the seaside.

IUFG
10-19-2017, 12:35 PM

I play a bit of golf every now and again, H :vsign:

You could try that on me I suppose, but you'd end up with a Callaway driver's head where your teeth used to be. ;-)

Rich
10-19-2017, 12:43 PM

I played St George's Hill a few weeks ago. Hit it into Sir Cliff's lake. Twice. :-(

Burney
10-19-2017, 12:46 PM

I gave it up when I realised all the people playing it mispronounce the name of the game.

It’s ‘goff’, for god’s sake! What do they teach people at school these days?

Ash
10-19-2017, 12:57 PM
I gave it up when I realised all the people playing it mispronounce the name of the game.

It’s ‘goff’, for god’s sake! What do they teach people at school these days?

What? Rhymes with Frank Bough?

Gofe, surely. As in "orf to play Gofe with Rafe".

SWv2
10-19-2017, 12:58 PM

15 is a bit shít really.

I recently took in 18 holes on the Par 3 course in Spawell. Suffice to say, using golfing terminology, I fúcking nailed it.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:14 PM
What? Rhymes with Frank Bough?

Gofe, surely. As in "orf to play Gofe with Rafe".

Yes. As in 'off' (which is, of course, pronounced 'orf', but never mind).

It's all in Nancy Mitford.