PDA

View Full Version : Really I think this whole feminist push reflects an anxiety that pretty soon sex

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 11:43 AM
dolls will suffice. Not gonna want to get it on with any of you dumb human cvnts. I got Arielle here, plastic and so forth making all the appropriate sounds.

Monty92
10-19-2017, 11:52 AM
dolls will suffice. Not gonna want to get it on with any of you dumb human cvnts. I got Arielle here, plastic and so forth making all the appropriate sounds.

Speaking of which, glad to see the ginger fella finally getting round to fúcking Anita in 'Humans'. Can't believe they made us wait 4 episodes.

Ash
10-19-2017, 12:12 PM

Eastie, do you want to invest in my consent app? It logs every stage of consent on the cloud from "Excuse me madam, may I respectfully engage you in conversation" to "may I gently brush your elbow with the tip of my finger" to "would you like me to now insert a second finger into your thingy" and so on. I'm thinking of calling it "Fùckr".

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Eastie, do you want to invest in my consent app? It logs every stage of consent on the cloud from "Excuse me madam, may I respectfully engage you in conversation" to "may I gently brush your elbow with the tip of my finger" to "would you like me to now insert a second finger into your thingy" and so on. I'm thinking of calling it "Fùckr".

Dragon's Den awaits, Ash. :hehe:

Burney
10-19-2017, 12:40 PM
Speaking of which, glad to see the ginger fella finally getting round to fúcking Anita in 'Humans'. Can't believe they made us wait 4 episodes.

Can’t really see the point of just having a hurried missionary position job with a sex doll imo. He might as well have put her through her paces properly. Missed opportunity imo.

Monty92
10-19-2017, 12:46 PM
Can’t really see the point of just having a hurried missionary position job with a sex doll imo. He might as well have put her through her paces properly. Missed opportunity imo.

I think it was more curiosity than actual lust. Like that time Greg Mitchell stuck it in a car exhaust pipe.

Peter
10-19-2017, 12:58 PM
I think it was more curiosity than actual lust. Like that time Greg Mitchell stuck it in a car exhaust pipe.

I have just been invited to a lunchtime session you would have enjoyed- "Are Muslim women oppressed?"

An email earlier today proposed establishing an LGBT Steeering Group (we already five) and ended with the author declaring "I may have the body of a weak and feeble man but I have the heart and stomach of a gay"

I want to punch someone. I had better look for a white, christian, heterosexual male of no known disability otherwise I am looking at two years in prison.

SWv2
10-19-2017, 01:05 PM
I have just been invited to a lunchtime session you would have enjoyed- "Are Muslim women oppressed?"

An email earlier today proposed establishing an LGBT Steeering Group (we already five) and ended with the author declaring "I may have the body of a weak and feeble man but I have the heart and stomach of a gay"

I want to punch someone. I had better look for a white, christian, heterosexual male of no known disability otherwise I am looking at two years in prison.

What kind of deviant organisation employs you Pedro?

Sir C
10-19-2017, 01:07 PM

You realise, of course, that 80% of the people in that meeting feel the same as you, yet such is the power of the yoke of cultural Marxism under which we live, no one has the cojones to admit it.

Well done The Left! Your dream of enslaving us all to your dogma has finally been realised.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:07 PM

When you said 'lunchtime session', I imagined something down the pub with a few pints.

I'm guessing it wasn't actually like that. :-(

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:08 PM
What kind of deviant organisation employs you Pedro?

I believe p frolics in the groves of academe. I can't be sure, though. He's so terribly mauve.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:13 PM

Hmmmm. Suffice to say I'd have invalidated her warranty by the time I was finished.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:15 PM
You realise, of course, that 80% of the people in that meeting feel the same as you, yet such is the power of the yoke of cultural Marxism under which we live, no one has the cojones to admit it.

Well done The Left! Your dream of enslaving us all to your dogma has finally been realised.

Meanwhile, the police and CPS are actually seeking to lock people up for saying nasty words or making their dogs do a Hitler salute.

Peter
10-19-2017, 01:18 PM
When you said 'lunchtime session', I imagined something down the pub with a few pints.

I'm guessing it wasn't actually like that. :-(

Its a training session, organised by HR. The normal process is for you to be patronised by a female member of staff.

I went to a compulsory one on ethnicity and walked out half way through saying that I refused to be lectured on ethnic diversity by an organisation whose senior management was about as diverse as a Mayflower reunion.

Sir C
10-19-2017, 01:18 PM
Meanwhile, the police and CPS are actually seeking to lock people up for saying nasty words or making their dogs do a Hitler salute.

Yes. Stalin lost the economic argument but won the cutural one. Eventually.

It's people like peter and his hero Blair, with their veneer of reasonableness, who brought us to this pass.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:23 PM

It's people like peter and his hero Blair, with their veneer of reasonableness, who brought us to this pass.

People forget just how ideologically-driven Blair's government was on basically everything except the economy. Amazing what you can get away with as long as you don't massively hike taxes.

Sir C
10-19-2017, 01:25 PM
People forget just how ideologically-driven Blair's government was on basically everything except the economy. Amazing what you can get away with as long as you don't massively hike taxes.

This recent acceleration of PC right-onness definitely comes from Blair's time. The ****.

Also, Ben Elton. ****.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Its a training session, organised by HR. The normal process is for you to be patronised by a female member of staff.

I went to a compulsory one on ethnicity and walked out half way through saying that I refused to be lectured on ethnic diversity by an organisation whose senior management was about as diverse as a Mayflower reunion.

Here's what I don't understand, p: what is so inherently good about diversity? What intrinsic virtue does it have?

I don't look at the Indian Parliament and think 'Blimey, but there's a lot of Indians in there. Where are all the black, white and yellow faces?' Nobody does. And yet we are encouraged to see it as a virtue in and of itself. Why?

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:28 PM
This recent acceleration of PC right-onness definitely comes from Blair's time. The ****.

Also, Ben Elton. ****.

It was originally justified as a form of socially-enforced politeness. Inevitably, it made its way into law under Blair and freedom basically died.

Ash
10-19-2017, 01:35 PM

Not sure what Stalin's policy was on diversity workshops and trangender bathrooms, tbh.

Burney
10-19-2017, 01:37 PM
Not sure what Stalin's policy was on diversity workshops and trangender bathrooms, tbh.

Yeah, say what you like about him, but he had no time for that sort of shíte.

Monty92
10-19-2017, 01:41 PM
Yeah, say what you like about him, but he had no time for that sort of shíte.

He was also an absolute Grade A hottie in his younger years.

Peter
10-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Here's what I don't understand, p: what is so inherently good about diversity? What intrinsic virtue does it have?

I don't look at the Indian Parliament and think 'Blimey, but there's a lot of Indians in there. Where are all the black, white and yellow faces?' Nobody does. And yet we are encouraged to see it as a virtue in and of itself. Why?

There is nothing inherently good about diversity, other han possibly variety of food and beer.

THere is nothing inherently wrong with it either but the fact is that in Britain it has created a multitude of problems and hasn't solved any. It has been a challenge with no verifiable reward (beyond food).

I quite like it, and it doesnt really create problems for me. But that is me. It clearly creates problems for plenty of other people (verifiable problems with material consequences for public services, employment, housing etc) and is therefore not entirely a great thing.

But you cant say that. We must also celebrate it.

What is really wrong with saying that you dislike the challenges it presents without even remotely disliking any of the people or groups involved? Plenty, apparently.

SWv2
10-19-2017, 02:11 PM
There is nothing inherently good about diversity, other han possibly variety of food and beer.

THere is nothing inherently wrong with it either but the fact is that in Britain it has created a multitude of problems and hasn't solved any. It has been a challenge with no verifiable reward (beyond food).

I quite like it, and it doesnt really create problems for me. But that is me. It clearly creates problems for plenty of other people (verifiable problems with material consequences for public services, employment, housing etc) and is therefore not entirely a great thing.

But you cant say that. We must also celebrate it.

What is really wrong with saying that you dislike the challenges it presents without even remotely disliking any of the people or groups involved? Plenty, apparently.

All sounds like utter bollócks to me.

I am glad I work in an organisation where to the best of my knowledge we don't even pretend to pay lip service to this utter nonsense.

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 05:19 PM

Dude, that's rad !! So necessary.

Ash
10-19-2017, 07:49 PM
Dude, that's rad !! So necessary.

:thumbup: I'm thinking it could also log stuff like: "Current Status: Hanging upside down with a plastic bag over my head while my goolies are being whipped with a stick of asparagus".

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 11:00 PM
:thumbup: I'm thinking it could also log stuff like: "Current Status: Hanging upside down with a plastic bag over my head while my goolies are being whipped with a stick of asparagus".

That's a very attractive status which will cause many females to swipe right. :thumbup: