PDA

View Full Version : So Lena Headey from GOT is now accusing Harvey Weener of rape. I mean FFS ...any

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-18-2017, 11:05 AM
woman who sucks her own brother's dick is going to be slaughtered in court.

Rich
10-18-2017, 11:43 AM
woman who sucks her own brother's dick is going to be slaughtered in court.

They need to put a deadline on women accusing him of bad things imo. It's ridiculous. Let's say you need to spill the beans by COB on Friday or we won't discuss it. PPL Claims did the same so why not here.

I find the daily stream of people claiming (key word) he did things to be very tedious.

Pokster
10-18-2017, 11:45 AM
They need to put a deadline on women accusing him of bad things imo. It's ridiculous. Let's say you need to spill the beans by COB on Friday or we won't discuss it. PPL Claims did the same so why not here.

I find the daily stream of people claiming (key word) he did things to be very tedious.

Well don't ****ing read it then! PPI lasted about 10 years and the deadline is still months away.

Burney
10-18-2017, 01:32 PM

The witch-hunt is on. Amusingly, quite a few lefty ‘feminist ally’ types are getting named and shamed. :hehe:

That said, pretty much anyone can be crucified on hearsay alone at the moment. It’s a wee bit scary.

Peter
10-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Well don't ****ing read it then! PPI lasted about 10 years and the deadline is still months away.

Why should Rich ave to avoid media just because they cant stop making up bull**** or reporting every nonsensical claim from every ****ed up wannabe in Hollywood?

where is Rich's freedom? Where is his safe space? Why should he have to put up with being perpetually offended?

Can we please try and have a little bit of respect for absolutely everybody!!

Peter
10-18-2017, 01:40 PM
The witch-hunt is on. Amusingly, quite a few lefty ‘feminist ally’ types are getting named and shamed. :hehe:

That said, pretty much anyone can be crucified on hearsay alone at the moment. It’s a wee bit scary.

I see another actress is claiming she was made to stand in a nude line up (although private parts were covered up, so nude is a little misleading) next to girls who were thinner than her. Next to girls who were thinner than her.... I assume had she been put next to a couple of heffers she would have been happy.

How humiliating and degrading! How awful for you! Oh you poor thing whatever can we do about it.

This must stop at once!

Burney
10-18-2017, 01:45 PM
I see another actress is claiming she was made to stand in a nude line up (although private parts were covered up, so nude is a little misleading) next to girls who were thinner than her. Next to girls who were thinner than her.... I assume had she been put next to a couple of heffers she would have been happy.

How humiliating and degrading! How awful for you! Oh you poor thing whatever can we do about it.

This must stop at once!

I am genuinely shocked at how many of these ambitious actresses appear to have turned this monster Harvey Weinstein down and yet somehow still managed to go on to be famous and successful.

Surely, if turning him down didn’t actually affect ones career negatively, he would have had no leverage for his ‘crimes’? :rubchin:

It’s almost as if they’re lying through their fúcking teeth, isn’t it?

Sir C
10-18-2017, 01:46 PM

It is time for public denunciations followed by summary execution. White males only.

SWv2
10-18-2017, 01:55 PM
Me too.

Sir C
10-18-2017, 01:59 PM
Me too.

I would imagine that Dublin is very much a #safespace, sw?

Peter
10-18-2017, 02:05 PM
I am genuinely shocked at how many of these ambitious actresses appear to have turned this monster Harvey Weinstein down and yet somehow still managed to go on to be famous and successful.

Surely, if turning him down didn’t actually affect ones career negatively, he would have had no leverage for his ‘crimes’? :rubchin:

It’s almost as if they’re lying through their fúcking teeth, isn’t it?

I dont want to defend the chap, he is clearly an arsehole. But the way all these stories happily merge rape accusations with a brush on the shoulder, a request for a massage, an attempted sexual assault purely through the power of suggestion is very worrying.

Is making a pass at a woman now a confirmed part of rape culture? Is participation in 'rape culture' going to be made a crime?

How are we supposed to get a bunk up then?

Ash
10-18-2017, 02:05 PM
Me too.

You missed out the hashtag.

#MeToo

Peter
10-18-2017, 02:06 PM
I would imagine that Dublin is very much a #safespace, sw?

An awful lot of poofters there these days. I barely recognised the centre of Dublin when I was there last summer.

Terrible, it is. I tell you, terrible.

Sir C
10-18-2017, 02:07 PM
I dont want to defend the chap, he is clearly an arsehole. But the way all these stories happily merge rape accusations with a brush on the shoulder, a request for a massage, an attempted sexual assault purely through the power of suggestion is very worrying.

Is making a pass at a woman now a confirmed part of rape culture? Is participation in 'rape culture' going to be made a crime?

How are we supposed to get a bunk up then?

Jesus Christ man, you need to get woke. You're supporting the patriarchal oppression of the sisters, for fúck's sake.

Rapist.

Sir C
10-18-2017, 02:07 PM
An awful lot of poofters there these days. I barely recognised the centre of Dublin when I was there last summer.

Poofters? In Ireland?

I don't believe you.

Burney
10-18-2017, 02:08 PM

This is what happens when you demonise the priesthood, p. You end up with all the poofters having to get proper jobs.

PSRB
10-18-2017, 02:10 PM
You missed out the hashtag.

#MeToo

#askingforit :hide:

Burney
10-18-2017, 02:11 PM
Jesus Christ man, you need to get woke. You're supporting the patriarchal oppression of the sisters, for fúck's sake.

Rapist.

The 'sisters' are currently circulating lists of 'bad' men, detailing their supposed 'crimes' with no legal or factual scrutiny whatsoever and being believed implicitly.

It's basically Salem, but for men with poor sexual etiquette.

Ash
10-18-2017, 02:13 PM
The 'sisters' are currently circulating lists of 'bad' men, detailing their supposed 'crimes' with no legal or factual scrutiny whatsoever and being believed implicitly.

Are you a denialist, you monster? THEY are proof of the crimes.

Sir C
10-18-2017, 02:18 PM

It's basically Salem, but for men with poor sexual etiquette.

You. Are. A. Rapist.

Burney
10-18-2017, 02:23 PM
Are you a denialist, you monster? THEY are proof of the crimes.

Yes. We must always believe women. Because...err...a woman would never lie about this sort of thing...even though there are thousands of legal cases proving they do.

Burney
10-18-2017, 02:24 PM
You. Are. A. Rapist.

No I'm not. I'm always finished before they've had a chance to say 'No'.

Peter
10-18-2017, 02:58 PM
Yes. We must always believe women. Because...err...a woman would never lie about this sort of thing...even though there are thousands of legal cases proving they do.

But you cant say that because it might deter one genuine case from coming forward. Thus thousands of innocent men must be dragged through the mud to ensure that women feel safe coming forward, even if they are lying. And there must be NO repercussions for lying.

None!

PSRB
10-18-2017, 03:29 PM
But you cant say that because it might deter one genuine case from coming forward. Thus thousands of innocent men must be dragged through the mud to ensure that women feel safe coming forward, even if they are lying. And there must be NO repercussions for lying.

None!

Although the fact that no one bothered coming forward thus condemning (possibly) hundreds, if not thousands to this abuse is being somewhat over-looked

SWv2
10-18-2017, 03:56 PM
This is what happens when you demonise the priesthood, p. You end up with all the poofters having to get proper jobs.

Like our Taoiseach.

Are we the only country in the world with an open poof as head of Government?

Burney
10-18-2017, 03:58 PM
Like our Taoiseach.

Are we the only country in the world with an open poof as head of Government?

Sadly, you're behind those other world behemoths Belgium, Luxembourg and Iceland. :-(

SWv2
10-18-2017, 04:05 PM
Sadly, you're behind those other world behemoths Belgium, Luxembourg and Iceland. :-(

Benelux meetings must be an awfully messy affair.

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 11:38 AM

Also, simply appearing in your fvcking bathrobe is not enough.

redgunamo
10-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Although the fact that no one bothered coming forward thus condemning (possibly) hundreds, if not thousands to this abuse is being somewhat over-looked

Wasn't the Savile affair the same, in that everybody knew but nobody said anything?

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 11:41 AM

I generally agree with this sentiment. Total witch hunt. On the other hand, there is a sh!t-ton of fvcking scumbags out there and it's a bit of a problem. If you're a chick, that is.

In other words, yes, people can get falsely accused. But the number of dumb clowns with their d!cks flopping out is great.

redgunamo
10-19-2017, 11:53 AM
I generally agree with this sentiment. Total witch hunt. On the other hand, there is a sh!t-ton of fvcking scumbags out there and it's a bit of a problem. If you're a chick, that is.

In other words, yes, people can get falsely accused. But the number of dumb clowns with their d!cks flopping out is great.

Not just chicks either, boy bands too.