PDA

View Full Version : Hillary might be in a spot of bother.

Ash
10-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Time to buy shares in popcorn, perhaps.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-18-2017, 11:09 AM
'splain me . . . . . .

Ash
10-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Complex but in short: Possibly took a bribe from Russian nuclear energy company so they could buy a Uranium mine. FBI heads and 'Russia investigators' Mueller and Comey might have known about shenanigans around the deal but turned a blind eye.

:music: Isn't it ironic.

eastgermanautos
10-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Complex but in short: Possibly took a bribe from Russian nuclear energy company so they could buy a Uranium mine. FBI heads and 'Russia investigators' Mueller and Comey might have known about shenanigans around the deal but turned a blind eye.

Sounds a bit unlikely, honestly. If there's one thing about the Clintons it's that they're paranoid as fvck. They can sniff out a setup a mile away. That's why they didn't get elected this time, is that they're these suspicious cave-dwellers, and this suspicion itself is unattractive. Kind of like being a Holocaust survivor. Good on you, but I don't wanna instantly have sex with you.

dismalswamp
10-19-2017, 07:29 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dobKjYM9DRI
all explained, there’s no doubt.

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 11:36 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dobKjYM9DRI
all explained, there’s no doubt.

You're asking me to open a link when your handle is "dismalswamp"? Oh no, I shan't.

redgunamo
10-19-2017, 11:38 AM

Hillary is not going to be locked up, I think. Too risky.

Good call with the popcorn though; it'll be top banter.

Ash
10-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Sounds a bit unlikely, honestly. If there's one thing about the Clintons it's that they're paranoid as fvck. They can sniff out a setup a mile away. That's why they didn't get elected this time, is that they're these suspicious cave-dwellers, and this suspicion itself is unattractive. Kind of like being a Holocaust survivor. Good on you, but I don't wanna instantly have sex with you.

This is a remarkable new theory you have here, Easty. Hillary lost the election because people found her paranoia over past injustices she suffered unnatractive.

Ash
10-19-2017, 02:25 PM
Hillary is not going to be locked up, I think. Too risky.

Good call with the popcorn though; it'll be top banter.

No, I'm sure she won't. After all, they bumped off all vem people and got away with it.

eastgermanautos
10-19-2017, 05:17 PM
This is a remarkable new theory you have here, Easty. Hillary lost the election because people found her paranoia over past injustices she suffered unnatractive.

No, that's basically it. I think you have it. No misunderstanding.

:nod: