PDA

View Full Version : Granit Jacka

Tony C
10-16-2017, 08:14 AM
I thought he was top class? Looks like a complete donkey.

A sh!t Didi Hamann imo

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-16-2017, 08:17 AM
I thought he was top class? Looks like a complete donkey.

A sh!t Didi Hamann imo

He is top class...the SFC just doesn't play him in his best position :shrug:

Pokster
10-16-2017, 08:25 AM
He is top class...the SFC just doesn't play him in his best position :shrug:

So what is his best position? And would playing him there make him run back and cover a player breaking into the box??

Peter
10-16-2017, 08:29 AM
So what is his best position? And would playing him there make him run back and cover a player breaking into the box??

Pretty much everyone appeared to chuck the towel in after the penalty. I thought Bellerin was the worst. A couple of times he was stood in the box making no effort to reach a loose ball at all. Noticed Elneny do the same.

I doubt it is much more than a lack of confidence and morale in the dressing room. Unfortunately, none of it will get addressed as Wenger will focus on the penalty. The truth is it is our reaction to the penalty that cost us the game. Wenger sulked, so did the players.

Tony C
10-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.

Ash
10-16-2017, 08:38 AM
Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.

Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.

Yes, I didn't like the first half at all. I felt we were so poor you could just see us winning the match comfortably without actually winning the match, if you know what I mean. It was one of those :-\

Tony C
10-17-2017, 08:16 AM
interesting thread on Reddit where they're arguing about the formation i.e. Back 3, back 4, 442, 443, 4231 etc

Personally think at times we could have 12 on the pitch and still lose because the attitude of the players isn't right.

They can do it...we saw that when they mastered City and Chelsea in the Cup...maybe Wenger isn't ruthless enough with them.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 08:33 AM
interesting thread on Reddit where they're arguing about the formation i.e. Back 3, back 4, 442, 443, 4231 etc

Personally think at times we could have 12 on the pitch and still lose because the attitude of the players isn't right.

They can do it...we saw that when they mastered City and Chelsea in the Cup...maybe Wenger isn't ruthless enough with them.

Sure. No need for Him to be ruthless. His job is safe, imo. Players may worry about their careers but if they're getting well paid anyway, what difference does it make. Must be an unusual relationship in football.

SWv2
10-17-2017, 08:35 AM

For sure. We lose too many silly games in similar circumstances year after year for the results to be down simply to individual error, it is a collective problem starting at Wenger and down through the players.

There are 2-3 players who will always be the lightning rod for fans anger, in some twisted world of reality I expect Ramsey is taking stick for Saturday even though he was absent. Xhaka stood still while Cleverley moved into space but the collapse in performance had happened long before.

The situation with Ozil and Sanchez, an absolute fúcking shambles which we created for ourselves in the summer. We are not selling, no way, we will stand firm, okay we will sell, shít it's too late.

Every bad performance or result turned into an over analysis of effort and attitude.

Long season ahead.

Peter
10-17-2017, 08:53 AM
For sure. We lose too many silly games in similar circumstances year after year for the results to be down simply to individual error, it is a collective problem starting at Wenger and down through the players.

There are 2-3 players who will always be the lightning rod for fans anger, in some twisted world of reality I expect Ramsey is taking stick for Saturday even though he was absent. Xhaka stood still while Cleverley moved into space but the collapse in performance had happened long before.

The situation with Ozil and Sanchez, an absolute fúcking shambles which we created for ourselves in the summer. We are not selling, no way, we will stand firm, okay we will sell, shít it's too late.

Every bad performance or result turned into an over analysis of effort and attitude.

Long season ahead.

Agreed that this is not a problem re individuals but there is an issue with Ramsey. Not his fault, but the idea that a guy cant play at the weekend because he is too disappointed about a game in Cardiff on the previous Monday is ****ing ludicrous. If it was a family bereavement or something similar then yes, fair enough. But its ****ing football!

Anyone indulging their players like that is an idiot.

Pokster
10-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Agreed that this is not a problem re individuals but there is an issue with Ramsey. Not his fault, but the idea that a guy cant play at the weekend because he is too disappointed about a game in Cardiff on the previous Monday is ****ing ludicrous. If it was a family bereavement or something similar then yes, fair enough. But its ****ing football!

Was that why he didn't play?? I assumed he was injured!

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 09:09 AM

All the same though, players are not robots. Perhaps, after representing their countries, both Ramsey and Alexis were *emotionally* tired

:hide:

SWv2
10-17-2017, 09:14 AM

Is that why he was not playing or are you taking this from some anonymous internet story / the bloke at the end of the bar who drinks Pernod and black, think his name is Dave.

SWv2
10-17-2017, 09:16 AM
All the same though, players are not robots. Perhaps, after representing their countries, both Ramsey and Alexis were *emotionally* tired

:hide:

Nonsense as then you are dealing with an issue here where your Manager/Coach and his staff are unable to motivate and prepare players, professional footballers after all, for a game.

I suspect you know where this is going.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 09:40 AM
Anyway, it's the other way about. It's because they're professionals that you don't need to motivate them, you just have to pay them. Football is a self-motivating activity; either you want to play or you don't. That's the rule.

Perhaps it's true, we're just not good enough and this is *how* we're not good enough and you just have to accept it?

Nonsense as then you are dealing with an issue here where your Manager/Coach and his staff are unable to motivate and prepare players, professional footballers after all, for a game.

I suspect you know where this is going.

SWv2
10-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Anyway, it's the other way about. It's because they're professionals that you don't need to motivate them, you just have to pay them. Football is a self-motivating activity; either you want to play or you don't. That's the rule.

Perhaps it's true, we're just not good enough and this is *how* we're not good enough and you just have to accept it?

This is a huge part of the issue, no point in getting massively upset when we lose to lesser sides, it is where we currently are.

We are on a given day capable of beating a City or whoever but equally we are quite a distance behind them. Our days of being brilliant and even invincible are well behind us.

Peter
10-17-2017, 09:49 AM
Is that why he was not playing or are you taking this from some anonymous internet story / the bloke at the end of the bar who drinks Pernod and black, think his name is Dave.

Ah, I see now that Wenger has claimed they had minor 'muscular alerts'.......nothing to see here.

Peter
10-17-2017, 09:51 AM
This is a huge part of the issue, no point in getting massively upset when we lose to lesser sides, it is where we currently are.

We are on a given day capable of beating a City or whoever but equally we are quite a distance behind them. Our days of being brilliant and even invincible are well behind us.

I think the real issue is being so ready to accept this. In a sporting environment surely the response to not being good enough is to try and improve so you are good enough? Accepting your failures as inevitable seems to be a complete waste of time.....

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 10:07 AM
I think the real issue is being so ready to accept this. In a sporting environment surely the response to not being good enough is to try and improve so you are good enough? Accepting your failures as inevitable seems to be a complete waste of time.....

No, it's most decidedly not a waste of time, because they are paying you for it. Not to win, mind you. Just to play.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 10:13 AM

Right. Although, I'd be far more concerned about losing to your Watfords than I would be about defeats against your Manchester Citys.

What have you made of the response to Manchester United's point at Anfield :-|

SWv2
10-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Right. Although, I'd be far more concerned about losing to your Watfords than I would be about defeats against your Manchester Citys.

What have you made of the response to Manchester United's point at Anfield :-|

I have not really over exposed myself to it. The outcome with Mourinho being pragmatic and seeming to prioritise not losing over actually winning does not surprise me, he has form.

Sad scenes in a way as even less Pogba and whoever else they should have been good enough to beat an average Liverpool team.

I am sure he sees it as a point well earned, which perhaps any such point away from home is?

Monty92
10-17-2017, 10:41 AM
I have not really over exposed myself to it. The outcome with Mourinho being pragmatic and seeming to prioritise not losing over actually winning does not surprise me, he has form.

Sad scenes in a way as even less Pogba and whoever else they should have been good enough to beat an average Liverpool team.

I am sure he sees it as a point well earned, which perhaps any such point away from home is?

Makes a change for you to not over expose yourself, imo

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 11:06 AM

Right. Against an average Liverpool that put four on us. Even Burnley got a draw there and Crystal Palace were fairly unlucky to lose their game too.

That's the thing; we seem to be poor in the most unusual, unfathomable and, dare I say it, unfootballistic ways.

SWv2
10-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Makes a change for you to not over expose yourself, imo

Modern society M, can't do anything anymore without somebody taking offence.

#Me Too

Ash
10-17-2017, 12:13 PM
Ah, I see now that Wenger has claimed they had minor 'muscular alerts'.......nothing to see here.

While Kosh keeps playing through a fairly serious achilles problem. This is code for snowflakery imo. Whatever else one thinks of them, Erzl, Alexis and Ramsey are probably the three players most likely to get us goals. He doesn't even trust his incredibly expensive number nine to play a whole football match.

#bouldyin

IUFG
10-17-2017, 12:18 PM
#bouldyin

Whilst I quite like the non-communicative Bouldy . . . he and every single member of the coaching team need ****ing out of the window. I hear even Sir Chesney was (more or less) slagging Gerry Peyton off

... and what was RvP's comment to Rio Ferdinand..?

“I remember Robin van Persie loving that. He told me that at Arsenal you wanted to win, but at United you had to win."

Ash
10-17-2017, 12:20 PM

So which is it? You first said they are not robots, and that they have feelings, which is why they're allowed a day off to go and cry about their international failure. Then you are basically saying that they are robots, and all you have to do is switch them on and feed them money and they go and play, and motivation doesn't come into it.

Second point is bang on though. We're not good enough because we are weak. Not every week, but too many weaks on too many weeks.

Ash
10-17-2017, 12:26 PM

I'd rather the players and the club didn't accept it, as they're the only ones who can do anything about it. For us as fans, accepting inevitable failure as inevitable failure is most sensible imo, and the only way to avoid one's weekend being spoiled.

Monty92
10-17-2017, 12:26 PM
While Kosh keeps playing through a fairly serious achilles problem. This is code for snowflakery imo. Whatever else one thinks of them, Erzl, Alexis and Ramsey are probably the three players most likely to get us goals. He doesn't even trust his incredibly expensive number nine to play a whole football match.

#bouldyin

Regarding your final comment, I'm not sure it's anything to do with trust, as such. I've been assuming it's because he's compensating for Giroud's form and loyalty by throwing him 20 minutes in every game.

Ash
10-17-2017, 12:29 PM

:nono: Nothing sad about Man Utd dropping points.

Ash
10-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Regarding your final comment, I'm not sure it's anything to do with trust, as such. I've been assuming it's because he's compensating for Giroud's form and loyalty by throwing him 20 minutes in every game.

Giroud gets 90 minutes on thursday, and another 90 the following week. :shrug: Doesn't Lacazette deserve a chance against tired defenders when we're one-nil up?

Monty92
10-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Giroud gets 90 minutes on thursday, and another 90 the following week. :shrug: Doesn't Lacazette deserve a chance against tired defenders when we're one-nil up?

Olly has been playing in the Champions League for 6 years and is France's 7th highest goalscorer ever. You think he'll be placated by the odd game against FC Chicken Kiev?

What I didn't reveal in my previous post is that if my assumption is right, I would be horrified.

Peter
10-17-2017, 12:46 PM
I'd rather the players and the club didn't accept it, as they're the only ones who can do anything about it. For us as fans, accepting inevitable failure as inevitable failure is most sensible imo, and the only way to avoid one's weekend being spoiled.

A cynical view would be that there has to be consequences for repeated failures. There dont appear to be any, at an level. A cosy club- a safe space, even.

He said the players were shocked in the dressing room. I would expect to see fist fights.

Monty92
10-17-2017, 12:57 PM
A cynical view would be that there has to be consequences for repeated failures. There dont appear to be any, at an level. A cosy club- a safe space, even.

He said the players were shocked in the dressing room. I would expect to see fist fights.

Why would there be fist fights? We are in the mix, knocking around the top of the table with all the teams you'd expect. Granted, we've fallen behind the leaders, but we are where we'd hope we'd be, albeit a few points worse off. Disappointing and concerning, of course, but no reason for fist fights.

Ash
10-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Olly has been playing in the Champions League for 6 years and is France's 7th highest goalscorer ever. You think he'll be placated by the odd game against FC Chicken Kiev?

What I didn't reveal in my previous post is that if my assumption is right, I would be horrified.

Yes, you may well be right that Arsene is placating Giroud. At the expense of the bloke who was bought to be better than him, and now gets to sixty minutes in every game knowing that he has just ten minutes to score before getting the hook. What does that do for him?

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 01:18 PM
So which is it? You first said they are not robots, and that they have feelings, which is why they're allowed a day off to go and cry about their international failure. Then you are basically saying that they are robots, and all you have to do is switch them on and feed them money and they go and play, and motivation doesn't come into it.

Second point is bang on though. We're not good enough because we are weak. Not every week, but too many weaks on too many weeks.

Basically, you cannot treat them like robots even though the demands of professionalism insist that you do and despite the fact that you know you shouldn't, in any case. So long as they get rewarded well enough, this is not a problem, except, as you say, to those who don't. The supporters who want to win the league, for instance.

I wasn't trying to say we're weak, more that nowadays we want to have different strengths. The Keown/Deeney exchange post-match touched on this; TD boasting that he came on to try to rough us up and Keown replying sadly that, once upon a time, he would have out there waiting for him. And adding that he didn't think this Arsenal team and these Arsenal players had that attitude anymore.

Well, duh .. :homer:

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Yes, you may well be right that Arsene is placating Giroud. At the expense of the bloke who was bought to be better than him, and now gets to sixty minutes in every game knowing that he has just ten minutes to score before getting the hook. What does that do for him?

It ought to tell him to get a move on. It's the same in FIFA; as a new, young player, you only usually get an hour to make your mark, earn your points, so you'd better get on with it.

Ash
10-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Basically, you cannot treat them like robots even though the demands of professionalism insist that you do and despite the fact that you know you shouldn't, in any case. So long as they get rewarded well enough, this is not a problem, except, as you say, to those who don't. The supporters who want to win the league, for instance.

Sorry, no matter how many times I read that I'm still baffled. :-(

SWv2
10-17-2017, 01:25 PM

Fúck Giroud, quite frankly.

He is being placated to the tune of about 80k per week and chose to stay with us in the summer, knowing that Lacazette had arrived, and also knowing that we were willing to allow him to leave.

I personally find the substitution policy with AL to be beyond bizarre. Almost like a manager who no longer really knows what is best to do but is bumbling along.

Monty92
10-17-2017, 01:25 PM

It's strange as he normally presents ideas with such clarity

Monty92
10-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Fúck Giroud, quite frankly.

He is being placated to the tune of about 80k per week and chose to stay with us in the summer, knowing that Lacazette had arrived, and also knowing that we were willing to allow him to leave.

I personally find the substitution policy with AL to be beyond bizarre. Almost like a manager who no longer really knows what is best to do but is bumbling along.

I imagine he promised Giroud that although he'd often be on the bench he wouldn't just get thrown on in the last seconds and would at least have enough time to make his mark and potentially force his way back into the team.

I imagine....

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 01:32 PM

I can't say I'm surprised; reading it again, I'm struggling with it too :-\

Basically, we're doing alright even though it may not seem like it.

Pokster
10-17-2017, 01:35 PM
I imagine he promised Giroud that although he'd often be on the bench he wouldn't just get thrown on in the last seconds and would at least have enough time to make his mark and potentially force his way back into the team.

I imagine....

If that is the case (a bit like with your theory last year with the keepers), it is quite frankly a crap idea, you don't propmise any player anythig, you make them earn the right to be on the pitch with how they do in training etc.

Monty92
10-17-2017, 01:37 PM
If that is the case (a bit like with your theory last year with the keepers), it is quite frankly a crap idea, you don't propmise any player anythig, you make them earn the right to be on the pitch with how they do in training etc.

Yes, well the scenario I suggested took place could very easily have been framed in the way you describe, and indeed I would expect it to have been.

Peter
10-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Why would there be fist fights? We are in the mix, knocking around the top of the table with all the teams you'd expect. Granted, we've fallen behind the leaders, but we are where we'd hope we'd be, albeit a few points worse off. Disappointing and concerning, of course, but no reason for fist fights.

Well.... because we were largely in control of a game with 20 minutes to go and then pretty much downed tools the minute we conceded a dodgy penalty. The collective approach in the last 20 minutes was appalling.

A team with anything like ambition should be ****ing furious about that. Monreal should have been ****ing livid with Xhaka for standing like a clown on the edge of the box.

Perhaps it is unfair but you get the feeling they dont get into too many of these conversations.

Monty92
10-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Well.... because we were largely in control of a game with 20 minutes to go and then pretty much downed tools the minute we conceded a dodgy penalty. The collective approach in the last 20 minutes was appalling.

A team with anything like ambition should be ****ing furious about that. Monreal should have been ****ing livid with Xhaka for standing like a clown on the edge of the box.

Perhaps it is unfair but you get the feeling they dont get into too many of these conversations.

But all teams that don't think they can win the league do that sometimes. Down tools, I mean. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you don't think you can win the league, you aren't going to try that hard are you. I'm not sure why this is news-worthy.

SWv2
10-17-2017, 01:40 PM

I imagine....

It is indeed very possible and plausible (for you) however must be balanced with any potential negative impact it is having on the confidence or whatever of our number one striker, the player deemed so good by AW as to pay £50m for.

In any case such an agreement would be weak management, forcing himself into a corner where he perhaps feels obliged to give a player a little run from the bench irrespective of what is occurring. Lacazette tearing up the opposition but it is now 65 minutes so OG time.

I am appalled you seem to endorse such behaviour.

Monty out!

Monty92
10-17-2017, 01:42 PM
It is indeed very possible and plausible (for you) however must be balanced with any potential negative impact it is having on the confidence or whatever of our number one striker, the player deemed so good by AW as to pay £50m for.

In any case such an agreement would be weak management, forcing himself into a corner where he perhaps feels obliged to give a player a little run from the bench irrespective of what is occurring. Lacazette tearing up the opposition but it is now 65 minutes so OG time.

I am appalled you seem to endorse such behaviour.

Monty out!

Erm, I said if it's true I would be appalled.

Pokster
10-17-2017, 01:51 PM
Erm, I said if it's true I would be appalled.

Where did you say that?

Ash
10-17-2017, 01:52 PM
But all teams that don't think they can win the league do that sometimes. Down tools, I mean. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you don't think you can win the league, you aren't going to try that hard are you. I'm not sure why this is news-worthy.

They should start by trying to win the fùcking game. Seriously, if they can't do that they are not competitive sportsmen and are nicking the proverbial. They should either get a right fùcking boll0cking until they know how to compete in the moment for every match or hand their vastly inflated monies back. Utter cùnts.

See? That idea makes me quite cross. :-(

SWv2
10-17-2017, 01:56 PM
They should start by trying to win the fùcking game. Seriously, if they can't do that they are not competitive sportsmen and are nicking the proverbial. They should either get a right fùcking boll0cking until they know how to compete in the moment for every match or hand their vastly inflated monies back. Utter cùnts.

Good Lord A.

:-(

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 01:58 PM

Because beating Watford away has nothing to do with winning the league.

Unless it does .. :confused:

Ash
10-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Good Lord A.

:-(

I think I was channelling Peter for a moment there. How do you manage your charges when it comes to competitive spirit? By giving them 80 grand a week and assuming that's enough?

Ash
10-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Because beating Watford away has nothing to do with winning the league.

Unless it does .. :confused:

Exactly.

At least when we lost to Liverpool we could blame Alex Oxlade Chamberlaine and various transfer window jitters.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 02:03 PM

But Wenger's way is all about calmness, sangfroid, serenity and all that sort of thing. So presumably His players are selected on the strength of these aspects of their personality as well. And if we get it wrong, we sell the player to Manchester City.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 02:05 PM
Exactly.

At least when we lost to Liverpool we could blame Alex Oxlade Chamberlaine and various transfer window jitters.

Oh, that's alright then; this time we could blame the ref. Happier now?

SWv2
10-17-2017, 02:08 PM
I think I was channelling Peter for a moment there. How do you manage your charges when it comes to competitive spirit? By giving them 80 grand a week and assuming that's enough?

None of my players earn 80k per week.

Sometimes we agree that if they do well we will all go to McDonalds, or maybe they will get some packets of Match Attax. One kid was promised a new pair of football boots by his grandfather last weekend if he scored, so he was very greedy in the first half at which point I hooked him, told him why and told him to just chill the fúck out and a chance would come.

You can guess the rest. BOOM!

SWv2
10-17-2017, 02:10 PM
Exactly.

No, all blame on said occasion lay firmly at the feet of Arsene Wenger who selected AOC and who was single-handedly responsible for the transfer window jitters (shambles) you refer to.

Ash
10-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Oh, that's alright then; this time we could blame the ref. Happier now?

Blaming the ref is the go-to solution when defending the players and the manager. When one is pissed-off with them the ref tends to get a pass. It also depends on the opposition. When Bayern keep cheating penalties off us it drives me mad because they're better than us anyway, and it just adds humiliation to the outcome. When we have enough to comfortably beat Watford even if a big decision goes against us, the team have to take responsibility.

Ash
10-17-2017, 02:18 PM
No, all blame on said occasion lay firmly at the feet of Arsene Wenger who selected AOC and who was single-handedly responsible for the transfer window jitters (shambles) you refer to.

Yes, I wasn't blaming AOC himself, but his selection, as you say.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Blaming the ref is the go-to solution when defending the players and the manager. When one is pissed-off with them the ref tends to get a pass. It also depends on the opposition. When Bayern keep cheating penalties off us it drives me mad because they're better than us anyway, and it just adds humiliation to the outcome. When we have enough to comfortably beat Watford even if a big decision goes against us, the team have to take responsibility.

I agree with each word of that. I would merely add that the fact that Bayern keep cheating penalties off us, despite being better than us anyway, is actually part of the reason they're better than us. I suppose now Watford think they're better than us too :-|

Ash
10-17-2017, 02:27 PM
I suppose now Watford think they're better than us too :-|

Troy Deeney certainly seems to.

Peter
10-17-2017, 02:40 PM

What about if you want to finish fourth and know it isn't going to be easy? Doesnt that mean you need to, you know, try a bit every now and then?

Or are we saying fourth place no longer matters?

I want to see a fist fight.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 02:43 PM
What about if you want to finish fourth and know it isn't going to be easy? Doesnt that mean you need to, you know, try a bit every now and then?

Or are we saying fourth place no longer matters?

I want to see a fist fight.

In a sense, fourth place does no longer matter, now that we've finished fifth and seen that it's not so bad as we may have thought.

Still early days though and all that.

Peter
10-17-2017, 02:56 PM
In a sense, fourth place does no longer matter, now that we've finished fifth and seen that it's not so bad as we may have thought.

Still early days though and all that.

True. I suppose the slide down the table is inevitable under Stan's owndership. We all know it is coming and it is going to be with us for decades.

I used to love it when we wanted to do well. I suppose we must all just get used to it.

Cancel the fist fight and let us just celebrate another year (another!) in the Premier League.

redgunamo
10-17-2017, 03:28 PM
True. I suppose the slide down the table is inevitable under Stan's owndership. We all know it is coming and it is going to be with us for decades.

I used to love it when we wanted to do well. I suppose we must all just get used to it.

Cancel the fist fight and let us just celebrate another year (another!) in the Premier League.

That's the spirit! And you never know, do you; if even Leicester City can fluke the title, maybe we can too one day.

Peter
10-17-2017, 03:33 PM
That's the spirit! And you never know, do you; if even Leicester City can fluke the title, maybe we can too one day.

No, sorry. We know we cant win it. Leicester were too stupid to know they couldn't and therefore tried in all their games.

You wont catch us making that sort of schoolboy error.

We specialise in an altogether different set of schoolboys errors because that is what Wenger wants. One can see why a player who doesnt make those sorts of mistakes would be most unwelcome.

Ash
10-17-2017, 03:39 PM
No, sorry. We know we cant win it. Leicester were too stupid to know they couldn't and therefore tried in all their games.

:hehe: :hehe:

MickeyPearce
10-18-2017, 08:20 AM
Xhaka has been carrying an injury and needs to take about 2 months off to fully heal.

The lunatic saw the below and decided to try it for free kicks and well...it didn't go too well.

To keep him playing we have to drain his left foot twice a week.

https://youtu.be/zVI58r-OlLI