PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Twitter, mildly disturbed to see that the official Britain First

Monty92
10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
account began following me recently.

Honestly, you send a couple of incendiary tweets to Brendan Cox and suddenly all the Nazis wanna be your friend :-\

Ash
10-13-2017, 03:43 PM
account began following me recently.

Honestly, you send a couple of incendiary tweets to Brendan Cox and suddenly all the Nazis wanna be your friend :-\

This looks up your street: "Brendan Cox: Donald Trump Has Shone A Light On Cancer Of Hatred In Our Communities"

Burney
10-13-2017, 04:02 PM
This looks up your street: "Brendan Cox: Donald Trump Has Shone A Light On Cancer Of Hatred In Our Communities"

I'd say old Brendan might want to keep his head down with all these accusations of sexual harrasment flying about. He's got some form in that area.

Chief Arrowhead
10-13-2017, 04:11 PM
I'd say old Brendan might want to keep his head down with all these accusations of sexual harrasment flying about. He's got some form in that area.

To paraphrase a popular cinematic quote, I am shocked, SHOCKED to find sexual harassment in Hollywood!

redgunamo
10-13-2017, 05:55 PM
To paraphrase a popular cinematic quote, I am shocked, SHOCKED to find sexual harassment in Hollywood!

Indeed, C. The whole sorry business brings the Bernie Madoff kerfuffle to mind, if you replace "sexual harassment" and "Hollywood" with "financial criminality" and "Wall Street" anyway. All those people who really should know better, over all those years and who apparently had no clue what was going on?

Folks just see what they want to see.

redgunamo
10-13-2017, 06:39 PM

And, of course, there was the Lou Pearlman-thing as well.