PDA

View Full Version : South American WC Qualifiers

PSRB
10-10-2017, 09:04 AM
I'm being lazy, are any of these on the telly tonight?

SWv2
10-10-2017, 09:11 AM
I'm being lazy, are any of these on the telly tonight?

Not unless you have a signal for one of the following:

Eleven, Nova Sport 1 (Cze), Teledeporte, TV3 Sport 2 (Den), ViaPlay (Den), ViaPlay (Swe), Viasat Fotbool (Fin), Viasat Fotbool (Swe)

PSRB
10-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Not unless you have a signal for one of the following:

Eleven, Nova Sport 1 (Cze), Teledeporte, TV3 Sport 2 (Den), ViaPlay (Den), ViaPlay (Swe), Viasat Fotbool (Fin), Viasat Fotbool (Swe)

FFS! It'll have to be a dodgy stream then

SWv2
10-10-2017, 09:16 AM
FFS! It'll have to be a dodgy stream then

They are on at half past tomorrow. The only thing of interest is Argentina not qualifying and a quick check of my mobile device when I wake up will satisfy that.

I lost an entire 90 minutes of my life to the Ireland v Wales game last night, an awful affair of utter shíteness. Then at the end my young fella asks if I can obtain match tickets for the play off.

:-(

Tony C
10-10-2017, 09:18 AM
You can watch it on betfair.

PSRB
10-10-2017, 09:18 AM
They are on at half past tomorrow. The only thing of interest is Argentina not qualifying and a quick check of my mobile device when I wake up will satisfy that.

I lost an entire 90 minutes of my life to the Ireland v Wales game last night, an awful affair of utter shíteness. Then at the end my young fella asks if I can obtain match tickets for the play off.

It looked like being a cracking match for 20 minutes and then the moment Joe Allen went off, it became awful

Tony C
10-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Would also check YouTube

Been watching quite a lot of NFL on there recently.

Not sure how the streamers get away with that.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 10:02 AM

My get to see Cristiano Ronaldo - or better - Granit Xhaka in the flesh

IUFG
10-10-2017, 10:08 AM
My get to see Cristiano Ronaldo - or better - Granit Xhaka in the flesh

I've seen all I ever want to see of Cristiano Ronaldo, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRipwS85f0

Almunia made over 100 appearances for The Arsenal :cry: :SFC:

Burney
10-10-2017, 10:19 AM
I've seen all I ever want to see of Cristiano Ronaldo, thank you.

Almunia made over 100 appearances for The Arsenal :cry: :SFC:

I was there for this exercise in ****ery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhP9xAl4xng

I doubt I'll dandle my grandkids on my knee and tell them in awed tones of the night I saw the great Ronaldo in the flesh. :-(

I will tell them he was a cünt, though.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 10:22 AM
I was there for this exercise in ****ery.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLw0jKSWkAEsoHC.jpg:large

I doubt I'll dandle my grandkids on my knee and tell them in awed tones of the night I saw the great Ronaldo in the flesh. :-(

I will tell them he was a cünt, though.

I've seen him for Portugal (against Greece), Real (v Malaga) and United (many times against Arsenal) - needless to say he was **** against Greece and Malaga. Also - dandle, I like it

Pokster
10-10-2017, 10:23 AM
I've seen him for Portugal (against Greece), Real (v Malaga) and United (many times against Arsenal) - needless to say he was **** against Greece and Malaga. Also - dandle, I like it

Is a dandle some weird sexual thing we should be reporting b about?

SWv2
10-10-2017, 10:24 AM
I like Ronaldo.

:hide:

Burney
10-10-2017, 10:26 AM
I like Ronaldo.

I'm pretty sure it's actually impossible to 'like' him, isn't it? :rubchin:

I mean he's a preening, egotistical narcissist. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 10:28 AM
I'm pretty sure it's actually impossible to 'like' him, isn't it? :rubchin:

I mean he's a preening, egotistical narcissist. :shrug:

I still prefer him to Messi though

Sir C
10-10-2017, 10:28 AM
I like Ronaldo.

You know the fellow, sw?

Burney
10-10-2017, 10:37 AM

Messi irritates me because the best player in the world has no business looking like like that.

Sir C
10-10-2017, 10:40 AM

Messi is an Argie. Under slightly different circumstances, Sharkey Ward might have been shaking his toe out of his flying boot.

SWv2
10-10-2017, 11:47 AM
You know the fellow, sw?

As a footballer Dutch. That is what he does after all.

The narcissistic nonsense I couldn't give two small fúcks about. He's not my mate, if he was it might bother me.

World's End Stella
10-10-2017, 12:10 PM

What can Messi actually have done to anyone, I wonder. Unless you are Catalan, of course.

Seems modest and relatively unassuming and is the best footballer I have ever seen, an absolute joy to watch.

:shrug:

Peter
10-10-2017, 01:45 PM
What can Messi actually have done to anyone, I wonder. Unless you are Catalan, of course.

Seems modest and relatively unassuming and is the best footballer I have ever seen, an absolute joy to watch.

Tax dodging ****.

Pokster
10-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Tax dodging ****.

Bit harsh on WES... he might be lots of things but don't think he is a tax dodger.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 03:19 PM

Hmm - he has a clever public image, that's all I say. Wonderful football of course. Not a patch on Maradona though so not even the best Argentinian I've seen

Ash
10-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Hmm - he has a clever public image, that's all I say. Wonderful football of course. Not a patch on Maradona though so not even the best Argentinian I've seen

I can't believe you left out Nelson Vivas.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 03:23 PM
I can't believe you left out Nelson Vivas.

I wish Arsene had against Leeds

Tony C
10-11-2017, 12:55 AM
Cracking stuff...if Paraguay 7th can beat Venezuela they will dump chile out altogether.

4th in Concacaf has changed 4 different times tonight...Honduras, panama and the US taking turns to f it up.

US could be in massive trouble...2 nil down vs Trinidad...they could get dumped out.

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Messi hat trick o:

Dragged them back....

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Peru equalise vs Colombia...Chile into 6th unless Alexis can do a Messi

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Posted at 2:21
GOAL - Brazil 3-0 Chile
Gabriel Jesus (Brazil)
Chile are out.

Chile, needing a goal to save themselves, push everyone up, including goalkeeper Claudio Bravo.

The attack breaks down, the ball is launched forward and Jesus walks the ball into the net with Bravo stranded.

Alexis Sanchez is in tears as he storms off the pitch.

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Uraguay qualify automatically...Peru vs All Blacks for the last spot

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Trinidad hold on to beat the US 2-1....Sol Campbell runs onto the pitch to celebrate with the players...wild seeens. They finish last but a big win as the Knock out the US...

Panama come from behind to best Costa Rica to qualify automatically

Honduras will play Australia for the final spot after beating Mexico...

Looool at the US....10 league one players and Christian Paulisic. Poor kid...having to play with that lot

Tony C
10-11-2017, 01:59 AM
A tale of two ex gunners eh....Alexis and Sol23