Tony C
10-09-2017, 12:22 PM
:clap:

thats unlucky...1 point now being the standard for genetic purity these days o:

Sir C
10-09-2017, 12:29 PM

I did notice while I was in Wales recently that most of the people were short, scrawny and, well, how can I put this delicately? Ugly.

I appreciate that Wales isn't Scotland but, you know, it's all up norf isn't it?

Pokster
10-09-2017, 02:19 PM
I did notice while I was in Wales recently that most of the people were short, scrawny and, well, how can I put this delicately? Ugly.

I appreciate that Wales isn't Scotland but, you know, it's all up norf isn't it?

**** off Cloggy :vsign:

Ash
10-09-2017, 02:39 PM

How did Marc Overmars do in his suit job at Ajax?

Sir C
10-09-2017, 02:43 PM
How did Marc Overmars do in his suit job at Ajax?

I'm not sure, really. The whole thing at Ajax has been an absolute clusterfúck of Cruyffists vs non-Cruyffists. I stopped reading about it all because it got depressing.

redgunamo
10-10-2017, 04:39 PM

He's right though; a British team that can't defend set pieces is basically pointless.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2017, 06:01 PM
He's right though; a British team that can't defend set pieces is basically pointless.

You hate Arsene don't you :(

redgunamo
10-10-2017, 06:08 PM
You hate Arsene don't you :(

A little, I suppose, but not because of that. At least He's smart and footballistic enough to not build a team that has to rely on its ability to defend set pieces.

Actually, I ought to have said " a team full of British players", in the first place.