PDA

View Full Version : I am in a splendid mood today and have been humming a dandy tune to myself

Donald
10-05-2017, 11:07 AM
b'dup b'doop, b'dup doop doop, b'dup dippy doo d'um dippy doppy doop!

Biddely doo, biddely dee, biddely tuppence timmy teee!

What a splendid day this is time for tea!

Burney
10-05-2017, 11:09 AM

You, sir, are a dangerously deranged individual and - I strongly suspect - a closet hoop-stretcher.

Donald
10-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Its funny you should say that Burney. My nickname at Junior school was 'Dangerous Donald'. I always thought it was aimed at my skills on the sports field. I later found out they were being unkind. Ive never stretched a hoop in my life though.

eastgermanautos
10-05-2017, 06:23 PM

Donald, set me up on a double date with Ivanka and Melania.

You will be well compensated for your efforts.

bbrian
10-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Donald, set me up on a double date with Ivanka and Melania.

You will be well compensated for your efforts.

If you had your pick , would you go with Melania or Ivanka ega ? Right now for a one night deal . Tough choice imo

barrybueno
10-05-2017, 08:09 PM
If you had your pick , would you go with Melania or Ivanka ega ? Right now for a one night deal . Tough choice imo

****ing the POTUS wife would get you more kudos down the pub but I'd go for the younger one (I think)

eastgermanautos
10-05-2017, 09:48 PM

Clearly you go with Melania. Ivanka is obviously such a fvcking [unmentionable] that I'm not sure there would be tremendous enjoyment in the encounter. Melania came up the hard way, so to say. :titsup: