PDA

View Full Version : This Boris-bashing is getting boring

Yesterday Once More
10-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Yes, the bloke makes gaffes and you never know what he's likely to come out with.....but he is the best bet the Conservatives have other than the Scottish carpet-muncher who is never going to come south. He is also right to push for red lines over Brexit - the rest of them are just trying to kick the can down the road because they don't have the bottle to stand up to metropolitan Labour and the Fib Dems.

Pokster
10-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Yes, the bloke makes gaffes and you never know what he's likely to come out with.....but he is the best bet the Conservatives have other than the Scottish carpet-muncher who is never going to come south. He is also right to push for red lines over Brexit - the rest of them are just trying to kick the can down the road because they don't have the bottle to stand up to metropolitan Labour and the Fib Dems.

I find it ironic that on AWIMB someone moans about Boris bashing being boring while a good % of the posts on here are about bashing the left and anyone who dares vote for them

Sir C
10-04-2017, 09:12 AM

I think he's doing it on purpose, Donald-stylee. The more he says unimaginably crass, unsayable things, the less unsayable they become.

Boris is saving us from the Thought Police.

Burney
10-04-2017, 09:14 AM
I think he's doing it on purpose, Donald-stylee. The more he says unimaginably crass, unsayable things, the less unsayable they become.

Boris is saving us from the Thought Police.

He's also daring May to sack him, knowing very well that she can't without being seen to 'betray Brexit' and send the heartlands into meltdown.