PDA

View Full Version : 50 dead so far from this Las Vegas shooter.

Burney
10-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Doesn't appear to be a mad Allan for once. Just your run-of-the-mill mad Yanqui.

PSRB
10-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Doesn't appear to be a mad Allan for once. Just your run-of-the-mill mad Yanqui.

No tweets from Donald either

Sir C
10-02-2017, 11:09 AM

Odd way to decide to spend a Sunday evening. I wonder what his beef was?

Burney
10-02-2017, 11:09 AM
No tweets from Donald either

To be fair, probably that's probably a good thing.

Burney
10-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Odd way to decide to spend a Sunday evening. I wonder what his beef was?

Maybe he REALLY disliked country music?

IDLE SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if he'll turn out to be an anti-Trump loony? After all, a country music concert in Vegas would seem like a prime target for someone wishing to attack Trump voters.

32 floors up with a semi-automatic rifle, bags of ammo and thousands of people crammed into a small area. Like shooting fish in a barrel. :-(

Sir C
10-02-2017, 11:16 AM

IDLE SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if he'll turn out to be an anti-Trump loony? After all, a country music concert in Vegas would seem like a prime target for someone wishing to attack Trump voters.

32 floors up with a semi-automatic rifle, bags of ammo and thousands of people crammed into a small area. Like shooting fish in a barrel. :-(

The new kinder, gentler politics á la Jeremy and his gang? Quite possibly.

I suppose we're lucky in UK; we only have millenial pussies to deal with, and all they want to do is hang you, me and the jews.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Has there been any real Allan activity in the US since 9/11?

Sir C
10-02-2017, 11:18 AM

There was that bloke who did the gay club. He was an Allan, wasn't he?

Burney
10-02-2017, 11:27 AM

Er, yes. There was the Fort Bragg shooting (13 dead), the Pulse nightclub killings (49 dead), the Boston Marathon bombers (3 dead), the San Bernadino killings (14 dead), etc, etc.

IUFG
10-02-2017, 11:32 AM

I would have expected the stage to have taken heavy incoming, if this was the case.

It most certainly would if I were up there with an automatic weapon.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Er, yes. There was the Fort Bragg shooting (13 dead), the Pulse nightclub killings (49 dead), the Boston Marathon bombers (3 dead), the San Bernadino killings (14 dead), etc, etc.

You have kept yourself informed of these matters. Are you some sort of anti Allan crusader?

What do you call a Goat Curry made in the Middle East? Allan Lamb :hide:

Burney
10-02-2017, 11:38 AM
You have kept yourself informed of these matters. Are you some sort of anti Allan crusader?

What do you call a Goat Curry made in the Middle East? Allan Lamb :hide:

I am most certainly anti-Allan insofar as I'd rather they all shoved their poxy belief system up their holes and - ideally - stopped murdering people. I fail to see how anyone can be pro-Allan really.

Rich
10-02-2017, 11:38 AM

Do you think they took him out with a sniper from the ground or do you think they went knocking on all the doors on the 32nd floor of the hotel?

World's End Stella
10-02-2017, 12:54 PM

The problem here being that not one bugger in the crowd was armed with a sniper's rifle and had the training required to be able to take him out before he could kill too many innocent people. We will continue to have these sorts of tragedies until the masses are ALL suitably armed and trained.

#longlivechiefarrowhead

PSRB
10-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Do you think they took him out with a sniper from the ground or do you think they went knocking on all the doors on the 32nd floor of the hotel?

Neither, he shot himself