PDA

View Full Version : I am highly bored of Mr Wenger subbing Lacazette every single game.

Fash
10-02-2017, 09:26 AM
let him play.

Burney
10-02-2017, 09:33 AM
let him play.

I’m afraid I’ve decided he’s no good, f. Too small.

My mind is made up. End - as they say - of.

Fash
10-02-2017, 09:40 AM
I’m afraid I’ve decided he’s no good, f. Too small.

My mind is made up. End - as they say - of.

My friend Pat Vegas asked what Rental car should he go for in the US? the mustang is a double the price of a ford fusion for example.

Burney
10-02-2017, 09:41 AM
My friend Pat Vegas asked what Rental car should he go for in the US? the mustang is a double the price of a ford fusion for example.

You're asking the wrong man there, f. That's one for Sir C. He understands about these things.

Sir C
10-02-2017, 09:43 AM

:judge: Any road journey of a significant distance in the US must be undertaken in a Mustang or Cadillac convertible. Tell him that's just the rules, f. I would also allow a Camaro.

Rich
10-02-2017, 09:48 AM
:judge: Any road journey of a significant distance in the US must be undertaken in a Mustang or Cadillac convertible. Tell him that's just the rules, f. I would also allow a Camaro.

They'll probably have those Mustangs with the 2.0 hairdryers, won't they? Surely it's only worth having one that pops and gurgles and does about 5mpg?

Fash
10-02-2017, 09:54 AM
They'll probably have those Mustangs with the 2.0 hairdryers, won't they? Surely it's only worth having one that pops and gurgles and does about 5mpg?

That's what Pat Vegas wants as they have cheap petrol, but there is a lack of space for luggage and possible guitar cases.

Sir C
10-02-2017, 09:54 AM

I believe the current Mustang comes in monstrous V8 form. That's the one you'd be after, naturally.

SWv2
10-02-2017, 09:56 AM
let him play.

Careful else LA will come on and shout at you.

:-(

FTR I agree with you.

Burney
10-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Careful else LA will come on and shout at you.

:-(

FTR I agree with you.

But Lacazette is shīt, sw. We've established this.

Fash
10-02-2017, 10:01 AM

For the price we paid, he should play regardless.

SWv2
10-02-2017, 10:02 AM

I like him, a lot.

All of his goals so far have ticked a box for me.

He is also not Giroud, nor is he Walcott, both of which work for me.

Ash
10-02-2017, 12:56 PM
I like him, a lot.

All of his goals so far have ticked a box for me.

More importantly, you have invested a significant quantity of your Irish punts in his name on your son's shirt. To get a healthy ROI, and to reduce the chance of a demand for a new shirt with a better player's name on it, the goals must flow.

SWv2
10-02-2017, 01:03 PM
More importantly, you have invested a significant quantity of your Irish punts in his name on your son's shirt. To get a healthy ROI, and to reduce the chance of a demand for a new shirt with a better player's name on it, the goals must flow.

And further he is my FF team captain.

Some may say a decision made with the heart and not the head but fúck the people who say that.

PSRB
10-02-2017, 01:08 PM
That's what Pat Vegas wants as they have cheap petrol, but there is a lack of space for luggage and possible guitar cases.

Shove them on the backseats, that's what we did