PDA

View Full Version : Went along to a PTA meeting at my son's new school (he's just joined the nursery)

Monty92
09-29-2017, 12:02 PM
this morning.

I'm sad to report that gender inequality is alive and well in leafy Highgate. Wall to wall fanny, and one solitary man who "does the barbecues".

Oh, and me :-|

Pokster
09-29-2017, 12:03 PM
this morning.

I'm sad to report that gender inequality is alive and well in leafy Highgate. Wall to wall fanny, and one solitary man who "does the barbecues".

I should imagine that most of the real men have proper jobs :nod:

Monty92
09-29-2017, 12:08 PM

Well, obviously. Which is why gender inequality continues to be a stain on our civilisation.

Peter
09-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Well, obviously. Which is why gender inequality continues to be a stain on our civilisation.

So if he does the barbecues, what are you going to do?

You could try some mansplaining.

Just Trent
09-29-2017, 12:12 PM
this morning.

'Does the barbecues'? Sounds like one to keep a close eye on

Monty92
09-29-2017, 12:18 PM
So if he does the barbecues, what are you going to do?

You could try some mansplaining.

I got shoved towards him by his wife with the words "go and grunt together in the corner" (I kid you not).

Sickening sexism.

Peter
09-29-2017, 12:40 PM
I got shoved towards him by his wife with the words "go and grunt together in the corner" (I kid you not).

Sickening sexism.

Its just the way the world is. I wouldn't object to women running the world if a) they weren't so ****ing useless at everything and b) they weren't so ****ing objectionable about everything all the time.

Is the bloke ok? Worth going for a beer with?

SWv2
09-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Its just the way the world is. I wouldn't object to women running the world if a) they weren't so ****ing useless at everything and b) they weren't so ****ing objectionable about everything all the time.

Is the bloke ok? Worth going for a beer with?

I would imagine the bloke took one look at M and clocked him as a 2 pints and home type.

Burney
09-29-2017, 01:25 PM
this morning.

Ugh! How tragic. 'Doing barbecues' is clearly the only way the poor man can cling on to some vestige of masculinity, since his wife has clearly emasculated him.

redgunamo
09-29-2017, 01:27 PM

Either that or enough money stashed away to avoid having to attend PTA meetings :-\