PDA

View Full Version : Team news

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Arsenal: Ospina, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding, Nelson, Willock, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Walcott, Giroud

Subs: Macey, McGuane, Dragomir, Gilmour, Akpom, Nketiah, Dasilva

Blimey...

bbrian
09-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Arsenal: Ospina, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding, Nelson, Willock, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Walcott, Giroud

Blimey...

What of the opposition guns? I would need to know before i could decide if Arsene has picked the right side to defeat them . Basically , your post is pointless gash. Thanks

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-28-2017, 05:55 PM
What of the opposition guns? I would need to know before i could decide if Arsene has picked the right side to defeat them . Basically , your post is pointless gash. Thanks

You're aware we're winning 3-1 at HT, you clueless cùnt? Hope all is well with you :wave:

bbrian
09-28-2017, 06:10 PM
You're aware we're winning 3-1 at HT, you clueless cùnt? Hope all is well with you :wave:

I dont even know who Arsenal are playing ffs! ..but how is it halftime already ??? Its just passed 2pm eastern yankee time...and its a fecking Thursday

7sisters
09-28-2017, 07:17 PM

Blimey...

Dragomir ???

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/1/1f/Drogo_1x01b.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110626031733