PDA

View Full Version : Apparently there's a story brewing with England cricket team

PSRB
09-26-2017, 11:41 AM
Hales and Stokes not in training today. I think we can safely assume they've been out and got leathered

Rich
09-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Hales and Stokes not in training today. I think we can safely assume they've been out and got leathered

Stokes arrested. Brilliant.

Let's hope the ECB don't make an example of him and leave him out of The Ashes squad tomorrow.

PSRB
09-26-2017, 12:24 PM
Stokes arrested. Brilliant.

Let's hope the ECB don't make an example of him and leave him out of The Ashes squad tomorrow.

Released without charge, don't think they'd be stupid enough to drop him from the Ashes squad. At least they can now just say he's had his punishment

AFC East
09-26-2017, 12:57 PM
Released without charge, don't think they'd be stupid enough to drop him from the Ashes squad. At least they can now just say he's had his punishment

Released pending further investigation.

Luis Anaconda
09-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Cunning plan - can't pick up any more demerit points and get banned for the first Test. Shrood imo

Burney
09-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Released pending further investigation.

Sounds as though he chinned someone. Or possibly headbutted them.

Either way, boys will be boys. No need to involve the authorities imo.

SWv2
09-26-2017, 01:25 PM

GBH mind you.

Or assault.

Peter
09-26-2017, 01:30 PM
GBH mind you.

Or assault.

ABH, apparently. These days it means some form of physical contact but probably rather minor.

Ash
09-26-2017, 01:33 PM

Perhaps he went for 30-odd off the last over again and lost the final. Should have been locked up for that.

Burney
09-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Perhaps he went for 30-odd off the last over again and lost the final. Should have been locked up for that.

To be fair to him, that experience would have broken some bowlers.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-26-2017, 02:42 PM

PSRB...I heard Ronald Koeman is having an affair with one of the Everton WAGs. Any truth to this?

AFC East
09-26-2017, 02:54 PM

Couple of signed England shirts and a selfie with the victim will sort it out.