PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs West Brom - Confirmed Starting XI

MickeyPearce
09-25-2017, 09:03 AM
Cech starts in goal...his best position

Koscielny, Mustafi and Nacho are the 3 centre backs

Bellerin will play as the right wing back and Kolasinac as the left wing back

Xhaka will play as the defensive midfielder

iWobi, Ramsey and Alexis will be the attacking midfielders.

Lacazette starts up front in his best position

---

Coldish morning so Ozil's knee is still playing up and won't be risked. Ramsey will assume his No10 role as he did versus Chelsea.

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce esq.

Rich
09-25-2017, 10:09 AM
Cech starts in goal...his best position

Koscielny, Mustafi and Nacho are the 3 centre backs

Bellerin will play as the right wing back and Kolasinac as the left wing back

Xhaka will play as the defensive midfielder

iWobi, Ramsey and Alexis will be the attacking midfielders.

Lacazette starts up front in his best position

---

Coldish morning so Ozil's knee is still playing up and won't be risked. Ramsey will assume his No10 role as he did versus Chelsea.

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce esq.

Hi Mickey - How has Alexis been getting on in training? Has he continuously been giving the ball away and then throwing both arms into the air when a teammate does the same?

Ash
09-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi Mickey - How has Alexis been getting on in training? Has he continuously been giving the ball away and then throwing both arms into the air when a teammate does the same?

And dinking pinpoint 30 yard passes onto Theo's foot?

SWv2
09-25-2017, 12:02 PM
And dinking pinpoint 30 yard passes onto Theo's foot?

As a result of the unfortunate injury to DW I expect tonight will see the unveiling of, or first public performance of, our “first 11” as many will see it.

The five defenders in their obvious roles, the midfield double and the attacking / creative triumverate.

We shall indeed smash them*.

*Goal less past the hour and then we go ahead

MickeyPearce
09-25-2017, 12:09 PM

Alexis has spent the last week working on his fitness. Arsene wasn't happy with his numbers vs Hi Karate and feels he could do with cutting a bit more weight.

He looks swole but most of that unnecessary water he doesn't need.

He's not happy about it but it's his own fault. He should've been back with us sooner but requested more time in chile to recooperate but came back very short of match fitness.

He should be ready 70 minutes tonight then the full 90 vs Bate B

Ash
09-25-2017, 12:09 PM
As a result of the unfortunate injury to DW I expect tonight will see the unveiling of, or first public performance of, our “first 11” as many will see it.

The five defenders in their obvious roles, the midfield double and the attacking / creative triumverate.

We shall indeed smash them*.

*Goal less past the hour and then we go ahead

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Cassette and the two heading to Manchester will combine. Though Ozil might still be a little bit short to play.

Rich
09-25-2017, 12:44 PM
Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Cassette and the two heading to Manchester will combine. Though Ozil might still be a little bit short to play.

Can you imagine the mouth foaming that there will be when Alexis and Ozil trot out in Utd shirts.

Mourinhio will love it :-(

Ash
09-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Can you imagine the mouth foaming that there will be when Alexis and Ozil trot out in Utd shirts.

Oh, is Alexis going there as well now?

That would be quite the meltdown.

We'll get Fellaini and Carrick on the Bosman in return.

SWv2
09-25-2017, 12:55 PM
Oh, is Alexis going there as well now?

That would be quite the meltdown.

We'll get Fellaini and Carrick on the Bosman in return.

I am quite sure I saw at the weekend that the Chilean is off to Paris to replace Cavani who has upset their new Brazilian signing.

eastgermanautos
09-25-2017, 03:28 PM

On the upside, it's carte fvcking blanche to damage them physically, which I am eager to see happen.

Tony C
09-25-2017, 03:30 PM
I think I'm going to avoid betting on Arsenal games for the next few months...very hard to pin down what sort of a performance where going to get and still not sure about the team moral or Wenger's selections. Might turn up tonight and Iwobi is playing in defensive midfield and Bellerin on the left :shrug:

Ash
09-25-2017, 03:32 PM
I think I'm going to avoid betting on Arsenal games for the next few months...very hard to pin down what sort of a performance where going to get and still not sure about the team moral or Wenger's selections. Might turn up tonight and Iwobi is playing in defensive midfield and Bellerin on the left :shrug:

Threadjack: Did you see Andy Pandy's boundary catch against the Aussies?
http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11052637/indias-manish-pandey-takes-stunning-catch-to-dismiss-australias-peter-handscomb

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Threadjack: Did you see Andy Pandy's boundary catch against the Aussies?
http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11052637/indias-manish-pandey-takes-stunning-catch-to-dismiss-australias-peter-handscomb

Not bad at all. See Somerset have managed to turn Ravi Patel into Bishan Bedi this afternoon. No doubt Leach will get a bundle as well, though. But he really is the best spinner in England - nothing to do with their dodgy wickets

Ash
09-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Not bad at all. See Somerset have managed to turn Ravi Patel into Bishan Bedi this afternoon. No doubt Leach will get a bundle as well, though. But he really is the best spinner in England - nothing to do with their dodgy wickets

Quite the collapse. Surely there's no incentive to remove your own chance of batting points with a lively wicket though?

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2017, 04:08 PM
Quite the collapse. Surely there's no incentive to remove your own chance of batting points with a lively wicket though?
Draws no good to them though need the win - which they are still likely to get

Tony C
09-25-2017, 04:59 PM
Wonder why it took so long for people to figure out this was a valid dismissal.

I was reading about the most runs run in 1 ball...Hilarious story that...out in the Australia bush the ball got lodged in a tree and the batting side ran something silly like 300 runs.

The fielding side tried shooting it down...yes shooting it with a rifle before someone eventually got an axe and they cut the tree down.