PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend an Arsenal supporters forum?

Donald
09-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Where Arsenal supporters engage in discussions on the internet.

Ash
09-24-2017, 05:01 PM

Nope. Never heard of such a thing.

This is quite funny though: http://arsedevils.com/about-us/

Monty92
09-24-2017, 07:09 PM
Nope. Never heard of such a thing.

This is quite funny though: http://arsedevils.com/about-us/

Your mum's an arsedevil, imo

eastgermanautos
09-24-2017, 10:22 PM
Your mum's an arsedevil, imo

:hehe: .

World's End Stella
09-25-2017, 07:49 AM
No, but if you're interested in cooking, politics, social issues, Bob Dylan, guitars and mum jokes*...

Welcome :thumbup:

* your mum's a joke

Peter
09-25-2017, 08:42 AM
No, but if you're interested in cooking, politics, social issues, Bob Dylan, guitars and mum jokes*...

Welcome :thumbup:

* your mum's a joke

Social issues? You make us sound like a right bunch of fannies.

Coverage of social issues tends to be Burney and Sir C posting links to nonsense from the guardian about various factions of benders/fragile ****wits/vegans/muslims......

World's End Stella
09-25-2017, 08:53 AM

Coverage of social issues tends to be Burney and Sir C posting links to nonsense from the guardian about various factions of benders/fragile ****wits/vegans/muslims......

We are, let's be honest.

As an example, I seem to recall three raving homos* recently going on for three pages about how much they love their cats. That's right - cats. It was as f*cking embarrassing as anything I've ever seen posted on here. Football supporters around the globe would have cringed at it.

* NTTAWWI

Peter
09-25-2017, 08:55 AM
We are, let's be honest.

As an example, I seem to recall three raving homos* recently going on for three pages about how much they love their cats. That's right - cats. It was as f*cking embarrassing as anything I've ever seen posted on here. Football supporters around the globe would have cringed at it.

* NTTAWWI

Why would you not love your cats?

My cats are ****ing amazing, anyone would love them.

Nothing weird about saying it......

Ash
09-25-2017, 09:02 AM
Why would you not love your cats?

It's not macho to love your cats, Peter.

You should be clubbing seals in your spare time instead.

Peter
09-25-2017, 09:08 AM
It's not macho to love your cats, Peter.

You should be clubbing seals in your spare time instead.

Cant I just go and start a fight in a pub?

SWv2
09-25-2017, 09:11 AM

I had lunch in a Vegan restaurant last week, Govindas on Aungier Street.

It was alright.

Peter
09-25-2017, 09:13 AM
I had lunch in a Vegan restaurant last week, Govindas on Aungier Street.

It was alright.

What did you have?

SWv2
09-25-2017, 09:18 AM
What did you have?

Just an enormous heap of veg and pulses really, kind of curried up a little to make them half interesting. Cauliflower, potatoes obviously, tofu I suppose, chick peas.

Small bowl of salad which cost me a whole €0.50 extra and which to be fair I didn’t really want but was kind of thrown when the wee hippy lady asked me which ones I wanted.

I tend to eat meat free a few days per week, not some kind of conscious decision, just how I roll.

Monty92
09-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Just an enormous heap of veg and pulses really, kind of curried up a little to make them half interesting. Cauliflower, potatoes obviously, tofu I suppose, chick peas.

Small bowl of salad which cost me a whole €0.50 extra and which to be fair I didn’t really want but was kind of thrown when the wee hippy lady asked me which ones I wanted.

I tend to eat meat free a few days per week, not some kind of conscious decision, just how I roll.

You eat meat free but this isn't a "conscious decision"? What is it then? Involuntary? Accidental?

Rich
09-25-2017, 11:38 AM
We are, let's be honest.

* NTTAWWI

I understand that I am potentially one of those, as you put it; homos.

As such, I feel it my right to ask what NTTAWWI means?

Rich
09-25-2017, 11:43 AM

Where do you stand on fish, SW? Just ordered my meal for my flight in a couple of weeks. Dover sole :eat:

Peter
09-25-2017, 11:52 AM

Sounds pretty ****. You can make brilliant vegan indian food and I have had lovely vegan chilli before. The meat substitute stuff is pretty horrible though.

I cant stand the non dairy milks. I dont mind with the food but I dislike people ****ing around with my cup of tea.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2017, 11:54 AM

I wouldn't bother they are mainly cunds.

SWv2
09-25-2017, 11:58 AM
You eat meat free but this isn't a "conscious decision"? What is it then? Involuntary? Accidental?

Yes, indeed. Of course it is a decision I take to enter the premises and order my curry or whatever – however what I tried to say, and made a balls of it, is that I don’t decide to eat meat free as a deliberate health based decision.

SWv2
09-25-2017, 11:58 AM
Where do you stand on fish, SW? Just ordered my meal for my flight in a couple of weeks. Dover sole :eat:

I enjoy fish R, not all fish but some fish.

Now I have no interest in where you are going on your flight, so please fúck off.

Pokster
09-25-2017, 12:06 PM
I understand that I am potentially one of those, as you put it; homos.

As such, I feel it my right to ask what NTTAWWI means?

Not That There's Anything Wrong With It

Rich
09-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Not That There's Anything Wrong With It

Good job he added that caveat else I'd have reported him for hate speech.