PDA

View Full Version : Now I've got to drive to fúcking Welsh Wales :-(

Sir C
09-22-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm going to be up front about this: I'm scared.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2017, 08:59 AM

ARAF! 10 characters.

I went to North Wales once. There was only one place to eat called the Golden cod. I went there for 5 days in a row

Sir C
09-22-2017, 09:01 AM
ARAF! 10 characters.

I went to North Wales once. There was only one place to eat called the Golden cod. I went there for 5 days in a row

Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.

SWv2
09-22-2017, 09:11 AM

It can be a very beautiful country though I accept your point that interacting with the locals can be tricky.

More than once I have simply stood in silence when a Welsh has engaged me in conversation. While I may have appeared rude I was genuinely lost as to what the person had just said or enquired about.

Peter
09-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.

Whereabouts?

Peter
09-22-2017, 09:14 AM
It can be a very beautiful country though I accept your point that interacting with the locals can be tricky.

More than once I have simply stood in silence when a Welsh has engaged me in conversation. While I may have appeared rude I was genuinely lost as to what the person had just said or enquired about.

You? Rude?

Never :p

SWv2
09-22-2017, 09:22 AM
You? Rude?

Never :p

Here we go.

The early morning peace and calm of Awimb shattered as the Springsteen army move in. I expect your racist mongrel colleague will soon appear.

Sir C
09-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Whereabouts?

Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.

Sir C
09-22-2017, 09:28 AM
Here we go.

The early morning peace and calm of Awimb shattered as the Springsteen army move in. I expect your racist mongrel colleague will soon appear.

Bit paranoid, sw? Not had a drink yet? Get a couple of pints of th'aul black stuff inside you, calm you down a bit.

Peter
09-22-2017, 09:32 AM
Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.

Wonderful. It will be lovely, dont worry. If any Welshers approach you just charge at them shouting '**** off, Kinnock'....this tends to scare them away. Worked for me anyway.

Peter
09-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Here we go.

How are you?

I accept your apology, by the way.

Sir C
09-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Wonderful. It will be lovely, dont worry. If any Welshers approach you just charge at them shouting '**** off, Kinnock'....this tends to scare them away. Worked for me anyway.

I have a placard which I will carry at all times which clearly states, 'My Taxes Pay Your Benefits'. I feel this will assist with clarifying my position.

Peter
09-22-2017, 10:05 AM
I have a placard which I will carry at all times which clearly states, 'My Taxes Pay Your Benefits'. I feel this will assist with clarifying my position.

Yes, I think this makes the matter very clear and should resolve any misunderstanding.

Pokster
09-22-2017, 10:08 AM
Yes, I think this makes the matter very clear and should resolve any misunderstanding.

Sir Charlie RIP

Peter
09-22-2017, 10:19 AM
Sir Charlie RIP

Yes, something along those lines :)

Burney
09-22-2017, 11:10 AM

You're not seriously considering living among the hymn-singing, sheep-worrying leek- botherers, are you?

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2017, 11:40 AM

Bon voyage or as they say in wales Lllll Lllllllllwp