PDA

View Full Version : I am sitting in a room with 150+ people. I am the only native English speaker here as

Burney
09-21-2017, 02:33 PM
far as I can tell. The vast majority of delegates are German, with the odd scandi sprinkled about.

All the presentations and discussions are in English. :hehe:

In your face, foreign losers.

Pat Vegas
09-21-2017, 02:35 PM
far as I can tell. The vast majority of delegates are German, with the odd scandi sprinkled about.

I was in a hotel bar once. There was a large group of germans and there was a woman with a short hair cut and flared trousers with a large jug of milk. They all kept looking at the milk and laughing hysterically for a good 30 minutes this went on.

This is remains a mystery.
Die Milch ist lustig! HAHAHAHAHA. :-\

Peter
09-21-2017, 02:46 PM

Our flat refusal to speak any other language is one our greatest achievements. That and crushing the Hun at every opportunity.

Burney
09-21-2017, 02:50 PM
I was in a hotel bar once. There was a large group of germans and there was a woman with a short hair cut and flared trousers with a large jug of milk. They all kept looking at the milk and laughing hysterically for a good 30 minutes this went on.

This is remains a mystery.
Die Milch ist lustig! HAHAHAHAHA. :-\

It doesn't matter. If krauts found it funny, you wouldn't.

Pat Vegas
09-21-2017, 02:53 PM
It doesn't matter. If krauts found it funny, you wouldn't.

:hehe: I thought it was funny a german lezzer in a pub with a jug of milk in a pub though.

Turns out that probably was the joke.