That makes me chuckle every time

Luis Anaconda
09-20-2017, 11:50 AM
Encouraging Welshers should be illegal.

:rolleyes: Just another Aaron Ramsey hater

Ash
09-20-2017, 11:53 AM
Did he do the 'man in a box' thing?

Maybe he was saving it for the encore but you all pissed on his chips by not calling for one.

Pokster
09-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Maybe he was saving it for the encore but you all pissed on his chips by not calling for one.

He did an encore ...well he did an encore as Elvis.

Sir C
09-20-2017, 12:06 PM
:rolleyes: Just another Aaron Ramsey hater

He's not really Welsh, is he? He doesn't talk like a Welsher or fúck sheeps.

Ash
09-20-2017, 12:09 PM

What do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in Cardiff?

A leisure centre.

(Rob Brydon joke.)

Luis Anaconda
09-20-2017, 12:10 PM

Definitely less Welsh than Bale on both counts allegedly *

*madey-up

Ash
09-20-2017, 12:10 PM
He did an encore ...well he did an encore as Elvis.

Did he do the Ronnie Corbett?

Sir C
09-20-2017, 12:13 PM
What do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in Cardiff?

A leisure centre.

(Rob Brydon joke.)

I've had the opportunity to see a large number of sheep vaginas, a, and you can take it from me that they are in no way alluring.

Pokster
09-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Did he do the Ronnie Corbett?

Oh yes, then told a story of when RC came to his gig and stood up (hard to spot) half way through the impressiopn, walked down to the stage and told RB that if he was going to do an impression of him he'd better wear his glasses.

Ash
09-20-2017, 12:16 PM
I've had the opportunity to see a large number of sheep vaginas, a, and you can take it from me that they are in no way alluring.

I'll take your word for it.

Presumably that doesn't matter too much in the dark though, for the welsh lads that partake.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Oh yes, then told a story of when RC came to his gig and stood up (hard to spot) half way through the impressiopn, walked down to the stage and told RB that if he was going to do an impression of him he'd better wear his glasses.

Did he do Bruce Forsyth ?

Pokster
09-20-2017, 12:20 PM

why/how have you had the opportunity? Are you a wrong 'un? Wel, more of a wrong 'un than we previously thought

Pokster
09-20-2017, 12:21 PM

no, Tom Jones, Steve Cougan, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Ant and Dec, Paul Mc, Mick Jagger amongst others

Sir C
09-20-2017, 12:22 PM
why/how have you had the opportunity? Are you a wrong 'un? Wel, more of a wrong 'un than we previously thought

I used to spend time on a farm which bred rare breed sheep. At lambing time there are vaginas everywhere.

Sir C
I'll take your word for it.

Presumably that doesn't matter too much in the dark though, for the welsh lads that partake.

I shall ask them about when I visit my first Snowdonian pub on Friday.

I suppose they have pubs, do they?

Pokster
I used to spend time on a farm which bred rare breed sheep. At lambing time there are vaginas everywhere.

You shearing that sheep?

Luis Anaconda
09-20-2017, 12:29 PM

I think that was natural causes, vpv

Pokster
09-20-2017, 12:30 PM

He did say that unfortunately most of the people he impersonates seem to be passing away

SWv2
09-20-2017, 12:31 PM

Au contraire Dutch, Aaron is quite the Welsh having gone to a Welsh speaking school (Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni) up to GCSE.

Mind you the other schools in Caerphilly, and the town in general, are as rough as arseholes so it may have been a decision based on survival.

Bale on the other hand comes from Whitchurch, a comfortable (posh by their standards) suburb in Cardiff where speaking Welsh is probably frowned upon.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:31 PM
He did say that unfortunately most of the people he impersonates seem to be passing away

Can he please do James Corden ?

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:34 PM

The Welsher in our team keeps doing that with his talent too

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:35 PM

Sir Terrance of Wogan
Sir Michael (not long to go) Caine

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:36 PM

:hehe:
He was still talking when they put him in his final resting place

Sir C
09-20-2017, 12:39 PM
Au contraire Dutch, Aaron is quite the Welsh having gone to a Welsh speaking school (Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni) up to GCSE.

Mind you the other schools in Caerphilly, and the town in general, are as rough as arseholes so it may have been a decision based on survival.

Bale on the other hand comes from Whitchurch, a comfortable (posh by their standards) suburb in Cardiff where speaking Welsh is probably frowned upon.

Quite the expert in all matters Welshish I see.

I'm going to keep an even closer eye on you.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 12:43 PM
I like Gareth
He is nice and unassuming

Luis Anaconda
09-20-2017, 12:58 PM
:hehe:
He was still talking when they put him in his final resting place

"Good grave, good grave" "Didn't they dig well"

World's End Stella
09-20-2017, 01:00 PM

I think that sometimes we get too caught up in the technical analysis of Aaron's game like his positional sense, his commitment to defending, how often and why he gives it away under pressure, his inconsistent finishing, his tendency to try tricks when simple football is called for etc etc, and forget to focus on the really important thing.

He's f*cking Welsh.

Pokster
09-20-2017, 01:06 PM
I think that sometimes we get too caught up in the technical analysis of Aaron's game like his positional sense, his commitment to defending, how often and why he gives it away under pressure, his inconsistent finishing, his tendency to try tricks when simple football is called for etc etc, and forget to focus on the really important thing.

He's f*cking Welsh.

I do find it funny that a Canadian would have a go at someone for being Welsh

Viva Prat Vegas
09-20-2017, 01:07 PM
"Good grave, good grave" "Didn't they dig well"

" Lower lower ! "