PDA

View Full Version : I've just created a Spotify Bob Dylan playlist

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 01:51 PM
and for some reason I had forgotten how unbelievably good he is.

Tombstone Blues = genius.

:music: then dropping a barbell he points to the sky and says the sun is not yellow, it's chicken :music:

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 01:54 PM
and if everyone can reply with their favourite Dylan song I shall add it to my list and have a listen. :thumbup:

Burney
09-19-2017, 02:10 PM
and if everyone can reply with their favourite Dylan song I shall add it to my list and have a listen. :thumbup:

I have a soft spot for 'Signor' from Street Legal.

Sir C
09-19-2017, 02:12 PM

Here you go :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus

Pat Vegas
09-19-2017, 02:43 PM

Don't think twice, it's all right.

Peter
09-19-2017, 02:44 PM

Not necessarily a favourite (I couldn't choose just one song with Dylan) but I will say Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues as it is currently in my head.

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, all added. :thumbup:

Except for yours of course, Dutchie. :rolleyes:

Sir C
09-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, all added. :thumbup:

Except for yours of course, Dutchie. :rolleyes:

:music: Who's got a beard that's long and white? Must be Santa, must be Santa, must be Santa Claus!

SWv2
09-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Quite the question there big man.

Listened to Blood on the Tracks just at the weekend so it is fresh in the mind, on that basis I will go with Simple Twist of Fate.

eastgermanautos
09-19-2017, 04:58 PM

Listened to Blood on the Tracks just at the weekend so it is fresh in the mind, on that basis I will go with Simple Twist of Fate.

Girl from the North Country obv. Then Desolation Row.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Romance in Durango from Desire. For my money, The Zimster at the very peak of his considerable powers.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-19-2017, 08:07 PM

Tangled up in blue's on that one, init?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Romance in Durango from Desire. For my money, The Zimster at the very peak of his considerable powers.

Desire? Has to be Hurricane.