PDA

View Full Version : Well the long-haired cünt can't **** off to Barcelona quick enough.

Burney
09-19-2017, 11:07 AM
He is dead to me. Dead. :-(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/19/jeremy-corbyn-hector-bellerin-shut-piers-morgan-conversation/

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 11:16 AM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/19/jeremy-corbyn-hector-bellerin-shut-piers-morgan-conversation/
Sorry - if you are siding with Piers Morgan then it really is you who needs to **** off. Well done Hector imo

Burney
09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Sorry - if you are siding with Piers Morgan then it really is you who needs to **** off. Well done Hector imo

I'm not siding with Piers Morgan, I'm condemning Bellerin for willingly conversing with that vile piece of cynical, opportunistic, anti-semitic, communist filth Corbyn.

Ash
09-19-2017, 11:22 AM

Oh, I say. Well played #corbz and #hex :clap:

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm not siding with Piers Morgan, I'm condemning Bellerin for willingly conversing with that vile piece of cynical, opportunistic, anti-semitic, communist filth Corbyn.
It's the same thing :judge: In footballing matters JC is sound (you could actually almost believe that in some quarters being anti-semitic is a pre-requisite for being an Arsenal fan)

Burney
09-19-2017, 11:32 AM
Oh, I say. Well played #corbz and #hex :clap:

Of course Corbyn has missed the fact that there is a button on twitter that allows one instantly to translate from Spanish. Thick cùnt.

Ash
09-19-2017, 11:39 AM
Of course Corbyn has missed the fact that there is a button on twitter that allows one instantly to translate from Spanish. Thick cùnt.

Was this button also available at the GQ Awards?

Burney
09-19-2017, 11:41 AM
It's the same thing :judge: In footballing matters JC is sound (you could actually almost believe that in some quarters being anti-semitic is a pre-requisite for being an Arsenal fan)

Bullshît. If I had two bullets in a room with Morgan and Corbyn, I'd shoot Corbyn twice.

Pokster
09-19-2017, 11:45 AM
Bullshît. If I had two bullets in a room with Morgan and Corbyn, I'd shoot Corbyn twice.

Are you a bad shot b? is it an age thing or are your eyes going?

Sir C
09-19-2017, 11:46 AM

Why can't that terrorist-supporting genocide enthusiast Steptoe leave us one single thing untainted by his vile touch? Must he even destroy football by leaving the reek of his filth attached to it? Murderous scum.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 12:14 PM

pssst - the message was meant for Morgan to understand/translate so I think you're the one who has missed something here

Burney
09-19-2017, 12:15 PM
Why can't that terrorist-supporting genocide enthusiast Steptoe leave us one single thing untainted by his vile touch? Must he even destroy football by leaving the reek of his filth attached to it? Murderous scum.

He's such a revolting little star-fùcker, isn't he? Clearly the people who advise him are canny enough to know that the sort of gullible cretins who vote for him are superficial enough to be swayed by seeing him with the famous.

That people cannot see through this disgusting old fraud actually makes me angry now.

Burney
09-19-2017, 12:20 PM
pssst - the message was meant for Morgan to understand/translate so I think you're the one who has missed something here

Nah. He's clearly trying to ensure Hector doesn't reveal the latest treason that was coming out of the corrupt stink-hole Corbyn calls a mouth. Probably something about wanting the Queeen dead, I imagine.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Nah. He's clearly trying to ensure Hector doesn't reveal the latest treason that was coming out of the corrupt stink-hole Corbyn calls a mouth. Probably something about wanting the Queeen dead, I imagine.

:hehe: Surely Hector is telling him just how much he hated (playing on) the left wing

Peter
09-19-2017, 02:46 PM

THen you would be stuck in a room with Morgan. I would save a bullet for myself.