PDA

View Full Version : So what's the Lukaku chant then?

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Someone must be ITK.

MickeyPearce
09-19-2017, 08:01 AM
He's our scoring Genius
With a 24 inch *****
Scored all our goals
With his bellend by his toes

-

Kind regards

Mickey Pearce

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Someone must be ITK.
https://www.facebook.com/SPORFSC/videos/1683974801615283/

you don't have to have the sound on - there are subtitles

MickeyPearce
09-19-2017, 08:07 AM
Not sure how this racist.

Just some upset white boys.

Don't Kick it out have better things to do?

Kind regards

Mickey Pearce

Sir C
09-19-2017, 08:13 AM
He's our scoring Genius
With a 24 inch *****
Scored all our goals
With his bellend by his toes

-

Kind regards

Mickey Pearce

That would imply that his legs are only 2 ft long.

The thing is a nonsense.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 08:16 AM

The thing is a nonsense.

Or he has really curled-up toes

Sir C
09-19-2017, 08:21 AM
Or he has really curled-up toes

He's not bloody Turkish, la.

Burney
09-19-2017, 08:22 AM

The thing is a nonsense.

Yes. 'Plays both halves, with his bellend by his calves' would be more accurate.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-19-2017, 08:23 AM
Don't Kick it out

??!!!???

When did "Don't Kick it Out" form?

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 08:26 AM
He's not bloody Turkish, la.

He's Belgian - close enough

Pokster
09-19-2017, 08:28 AM
Yes. 'Plays both halves, with his bellend by his calves' would be more accurate.

If that was the case I'm sure people would have noticed? If it is that big then he would have to make sure it wasn't caught offside...

Burney
09-19-2017, 08:32 AM
If that was the case I'm sure people would have noticed? If it is that big then he would have to make sure it wasn't caught offside...

Surely that would only be a problem if he became sexually aroused on the field of play, though, p?

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 08:40 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SPORFSC/videos/1683974801615283/

you don't have to have the sound on - there are subtitles

Hmmm - rubbish imo, especially as I don't get the tune because I couldn't name a Stone Roses song let along recognize one

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 08:49 AM
Hmmm - rubbish imo, especially as I don't get the tune because I couldn't name a Stone Roses song let along recognize one

You're not down with the kids* though, Wes

*from 30 years ago

Pokster
09-19-2017, 08:49 AM
Surely that would only be a problem if he became sexually aroused on the field of play, though, p?

Well surely it depends if it is 24 inches when flacid or when he sees your mum?, if it is when flacid then he must be risking a red card for dangerous play, the whiplash that could cause if it smacked you about your head would be quite severe.

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 08:56 AM

*from 30 years ago

You don't know how true that is.

My 14 year old son listens to something called Stormzy.

Good lord. :-(

Burney
09-19-2017, 08:59 AM
You don't know how true that is.

My 14 year old son listens to something called Stormzy.

Good lord. :-(

Stormy and I are from the same 'endz' as I believe the youth call it. We are both Thornton Heath born and bred.

That is where the similarity ends, however.

SWv2
09-19-2017, 09:03 AM

*from 30 years ago

I went to see them last summer. :-|

Note: I did see them over 25 years ago also

Tony C
09-19-2017, 09:18 AM
Wonder what this lot would've made of our Kanu song?

He's big he's black he's s fkin heart attack...the SJW would've gone into full on battle mode

Sir C
09-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Stormy and I are from the same 'endz' as I believe the youth call it. We are both Thornton Heath born and bred.

That is where the similarity ends, however.

I saw the chap on the television. Despite, presumably, knowing he was to make a TV appearance, he was wearing some sort of sporting attire; a tracksuit, I believe. No tie.

Disgusting.

Burney
09-19-2017, 09:46 AM
Wonder what this lot would've made of our Kanu song?

He's big he's black he's s fkin heart attack...the SJW would've gone into full on battle mode

I must admit I've never met a black man who has ever found the stereotype particularly troublesome.

Burney
09-19-2017, 09:47 AM
I saw the chap on the television. Despite, presumably, knowing he was to make a TV appearance, he was wearing some sort of sporting attire; a tracksuit, I believe. No tie.

Disgusting.

Yes. He also likes that foul communist Corbyn. I'd have him shot, obviously.

SWv2
09-19-2017, 10:03 AM

Disgusting.

The youth don't wear ties anymore Grandad.

In fact the vast majority of people who come to meetings in our office don't wear them.

The flipside is we had two Yankee in last week, they had arrived in Dublin but by all accounts their luggage was en route to their end destination in the Netherlands. They looked like two tourists who had wandered in off the street.

Burney
09-19-2017, 10:08 AM

In fact the vast majority of people who come to meetings in our office don't wear them.

The flipside is we had two Yankee in last week, they had arrived in Dublin but by all accounts their luggage was en route to their end destination in the Netherlands. They looked like two tourists who had wandered in off the street.

I must admit, I increasingly resent it whenever I'm required to wear a tie and take the damn thing off at the earliest possible opportunity. It really is a very silly garment, when all's said and done.

Sir C
09-19-2017, 10:12 AM

We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.

Sir C
09-19-2017, 10:13 AM
I must admit, I increasingly resent it whenever I'm required to wear a tie and take the damn thing off at the earliest possible opportunity. It really is a very silly garment, when all's said and done.

You mean you are habitually wandering around half dressed?

Animal.

SWv2
09-19-2017, 10:13 AM

I would agree and feel they serve no purpose whatsoever.

Other items of clothing do as they have things like pockets for money and ****, or the most basic use of keeping one warm.

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.

#IUFG

Burney
09-19-2017, 10:16 AM
You mean you are habitually wandering around half dressed?

Animal.

I've seen you with your top button undone.

Sir C
09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
I've seen you with your top button undone.

Of course dress codes have become somewhat relaxed during leisure time. One rarely dresses for dinner these days, for example. Just on Her Majesty's birthday and Trafalgar Day.

Burney
09-19-2017, 10:18 AM

Other items of clothing do as they have things like pockets for money and ****, or the most basic use of keeping one warm.

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.

#IUFG

Indeed. Plus, one invariably ends up dripping food or drink on the damn thing and, while with a shirt one can simply wash it, a tie has to be expensively dry-cleaned :furious: So one ends up paying a large-ish sum of money to own and maintain an item of clothing one hates wearing. Madness!

SWv2
09-19-2017, 10:20 AM
We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.

One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

*unless they are wearing shorts

Sir C
09-19-2017, 10:22 AM
One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

No socks? In public? Is this even legal?

Ash
09-19-2017, 11:14 AM

#IUFG

The youth don't carry money anymore, Grandad.

I do, though. I feel it is rude and greedy to expect the small, independent merchants to have to pay the surcharge for the convenience of waving a plastic card at them.

SWv2
09-19-2017, 11:17 AM
The youth don't carry money anymore, Grandad.

I do, though. I feel it is rude and greedy to expect the small, independent merchants to have to pay the surcharge for the convenience of waving a plastic card at them.

Don't take that tone with me pal.

I was in a pub in Churchtown recently with the family.

Now the fúcker at the bar in front of me proceeded to order coffees only which immediately had my piss boiling, then he decided to pay by card and then to further annoy me he then declined the option to pay contactless*.

But for the presence of my kids there could very well have been a scene.

*I am not a fan

Ash
09-19-2017, 11:18 AM

It is the chaps who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

Since when did those little girly socks which stop at the rim of the shoe become legal for men to wear? Blokes'll be wearing dresses next.

Burney
09-19-2017, 11:26 AM

Now the fúcker at the bar in front of me proceeded to order coffees only which immediately had my piss boiling, then he decided to pay by card and then to further annoy me he then declined the option to pay contactless*.

*I am not a fan

These days I tend to express my unhappiness with people who order coffee in pubs quite vocally, much to the embarrassment of my wife and daughter, who cringe as I pointedly say something to the effect of 'There's a Costa just a few doors down.'

I am turning into my father. :-(

Pokster
09-19-2017, 11:46 AM
I am turning into my father. :-(

Whoever he is

IUFG
09-19-2017, 12:09 PM

I quite agree there, sw

Ash
09-19-2017, 12:19 PM
I quite agree there, sw

Careful with that shredder, Eugene.

IUFG
09-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Careful with that shredder, Eugene.

Of course, I have a person to do the shredding for me.
And, I never wear a tie.

Doubly safe imo

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 12:51 PM

*I am not a fan

What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.

Burney
09-19-2017, 01:05 PM
What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.

:nod: It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 01:18 PM
:nod: It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card

Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace. :nod:

Burney
09-19-2017, 01:30 PM
Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace. :nod:

:nod: I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo

World's End Stella
09-19-2017, 01:47 PM
:nod: I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo

I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2017, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something. :hehe:

:( You haven't been to Germany recently have you? Might get credit cards soon

Seriously only one supermarket I have been to has self-service checkouts. The other one in the big shopping centre opposite work changed companies and the whole place was completely redone - didn't even think to put them in

SWv2
09-19-2017, 03:17 PM

Brilliant.

1. I am not a fan of how the money does not instantly come from one's account
2. My card no longer works

I don't mind carrying cash. It is what pockets were invented for.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-19-2017, 08:11 PM

At least that actually rhymes, unlike the northern monkeys' goals/toes attempt.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-19-2017, 08:14 PM
I must admit I've never met a black man who has ever found the stereotype particularly troublesome.

The Comedian Steven K Amos always used to open with that line - some racial stereotypes are good. Exactly, ladies. Big dick.

Monty92
09-20-2017, 06:12 AM
Didn't Linford Christie sue a load of people for propogating the "lunchbox" nickname?

The weird thing about that, however, is that everyone could *see* he had a massive cock every time he performed. Given this was pre hate crime laws, I'm not sure what his claim actually was.

It would be like me suing someone for calling me big nose.

Monty92
09-20-2017, 06:16 AM
We have an intercom that lets us open our flat doors (including communal door) from our phones, wherever we are in the world. So if I was in Australia and wanted to let a delivery man or tradeseman into my flat or communal area I can buzz them in from my phone.

Also no more hiding my keys underneath the car when I go for a run. Just leave them at home.

It's ruddy marvellous.

Brilliant.

Ash
09-20-2017, 08:40 AM
We have an intercom that lets us open our flat doors (including communal door) from our phones, wherever we are in the world. So if I was in Australia and wanted to let a delivery man or tradeseman into my flat or communal area I can buzz them in from my phone.

Also no more hiding my keys underneath the car when I go for a run. Just leave them at home.

It's ruddy marvellous.

I saw Mesut's new gaff the other day. I thought the previous one looked better from the outside tbh - a unique design on the road. His new place looked similar to loads of others there. Right by the heath, though. And further away from the creepy stalker at the other end of the road of course.