PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile ......

SWv2
09-15-2017, 11:49 AM
“Can you imagine what European police forces would do if 20,000 English fans marched through their streets. The Madrid police and Leicester fans is a good demonstration.

Next time drunk, aggressive fans march through our cities we should send in The Paras”

I am only surprised the name Richard or Dick is not associated with this Guardian forum post.

:hehe:

The fúcking Paras.

Sir C
09-15-2017, 11:53 AM
“Can you imagine what European police forces would do if 20,000 English fans marched through their streets. The Madrid police and Leicester fans is a good demonstration.

Next time drunk, aggressive fans march through our cities we should send in The Paras”

I am only surprised the name Richard or Dick is not associated with this Guardian forum post.

:hehe:

The fúcking Paras.

I agree. Paras shouldn't really be allowed to mix with the general population, on account of they're mental and no one would be safe.

The Household Cavalry. They'd show the Hun what's what. Cold steel; they don't like it up 'em, see?

SWv2
09-15-2017, 12:50 PM
I agree. Paras shouldn't really be allowed to mix with the general population, on account of they're mental and no one would be safe.

The Household Cavalry. They'd show the Hun what's what. Cold steel; they don't like it up 'em, see?

Indeed, given their history for shooting dead innocent people.

Sir C
09-15-2017, 01:05 PM
Indeed, given their history for shooting dead innocent people.

Bit of politics there. Edgy stuff.

Burney
09-15-2017, 01:12 PM

'Innocent people'? Pfffffffft.

Innocent of what, exactly?

SWv2
09-15-2017, 01:12 PM

I thought you might like that.

I am not one for politics all the same, I leave that to others. A simple man you see.

Sir C
09-15-2017, 01:27 PM
I thought you might like that.

I am not one for politics all the same, I leave that to others. A simple man you see.

I was picturing you giving it the full Ben Elton. Glittery jacket and all.

Peter
09-15-2017, 01:31 PM

I think that is the fuzzy wuzzies you are thinking of. The hun can live with a bit of cold steel.

Luis Anaconda
09-15-2017, 01:40 PM
I think that is the fuzzy wuzzies you are thinking of. The hun can live with a bit of cold steel.

You've met their women then?

Burney
09-15-2017, 01:48 PM

:nono:

'So 'ere's to you, then, fuzzy-wuzzy,
Wiv yer 'ayrick 'ed of 'air.
You big, black, boundin' beggar,
For you broke a British square'

Kipling, you see? He knew what was what, what?

SWv2
09-15-2017, 02:08 PM
I was picturing you giving it the full Ben Elton. Glittery jacket and all.

Don't take the fúcking piss Dutch.