PDA

View Full Version : What time do they announce the arrest someone who they been watching for

Pat Vegas
09-15-2017, 10:37 AM
incident? 10 characters

Viva Prat Vegas
09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Not for a long time
They have enough trouble finding that bridge jogger

Pat Vegas
09-15-2017, 10:44 AM
Not for a long time
They have enough trouble finding that bridge jogger

He's not a priority. Plus I am pretty sure that woman tried to trip him.

Sir C
09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
incident? 10 characters

Donald Trmup says Scotland Yard knew about him.

I wonder what it's got to dfo with Donald Trump?

Viva Prat Vegas
09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
He's not a priority. Plus I am pretty sure that woman tried to trip him.

After studying the camera footage they arrested a man who was in America at the time
:hehe:

Pat Vegas
09-15-2017, 10:57 AM

He has access to any info he needs. He can look you up Sir C in a few seconds.

SWv2
09-15-2017, 11:07 AM

Terrorism on this level is a global problem.

It would be silly and naïve of you to think that your little adopted country is trying to deal with it without the assistance, knowledge and input of your American overlords.

Now quite why he felt the need to comment so soon and so publicly is a different matter. Who knows how and why the man operates.

Rich
09-15-2017, 11:12 AM
Terrorism on this level is a global problem.

It would be silly and naïve of you to think that your little adopted country is trying to deal with it without the assistance, knowledge and input of your American overlords.

Now quite why he felt the need to comment so soon and so publicly is a different matter. Who knows how and why the man operates.

Surely he has a man/woman do his Tweets for him? I can't imagine that there is a presidential smartphone that he keeps in the top drawer of his office.

Tony C
09-15-2017, 11:12 AM
#muslimban imo

SWv2
09-15-2017, 11:19 AM
Surely he has a man/woman do his Tweets for him? I can't imagine that there is a presidential smartphone that he keeps in the top drawer of his office.

You would assume so wouldn’t you Dick.

But then I have heard comments about how some of the man’s Twitter output is so ridiculous and almost uncensored as to suggest they cannot have come through a secondary official source.

I would expect he has somebody to do the actual typing for him of course, but his words. As such.

Who knows, I myself find so much of the daily Trump world (including media coverage and reaction) so fúcking tedious.

Burney
09-15-2017, 12:27 PM
You would assume so wouldn’t you Dick.

But then I have heard comments about how some of the man’s Twitter output is so ridiculous and almost uncensored as to suggest they cannot have come through a secondary official source.

I would expect he has somebody to do the actual typing for him of course, but his words. As such.

Who knows, I myself find so much of the daily Trump world (including media coverage and reaction) so fúcking tedious.

His random and erratic tweeting would make much more sense if he drank. That he comes out with some of that nonsense sober is somewhat alarming.