PDA

View Full Version : The German lads gave it a really good go last night didn't they?

Just Trent
09-15-2017, 09:17 AM
They even had a unit of infiltrators dressed in Arsenal shirts. Just like the Battle of the Bulge.

Sir C
09-15-2017, 09:19 AM
They even had a unit of infiltrators dressed in Arsenal shirts. Just like the Battle of the Bulge.

Until, like a Typhoon in the Falaise Pocket, Sanchez strafed them to pieces :cloud9:

redgunamo
09-15-2017, 09:22 AM

Indeed. I think that's precisely how you should travel to away games abroad. It's only FC Köln but they seemed to s**** about the town as if they were Real Madrid. Fairplay to them.

Ash
09-15-2017, 09:41 AM

:nod: The Armoury did a roaring trade in scarves. Many of the invaders around me were wearing them.

eastgermanautos
09-15-2017, 01:12 PM
:nod: The Armoury did a roaring trade in scarves. Many of the invaders around me were wearing them.

:hehe: I wish I'd been there. I was intending to be there, but still mucking about here in LA.