PDA

View Full Version : UEFA Cup Final 2000

The Insider
09-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Anyone on here at our last match in the UEFA Cup? The only time that I have ever wanted us to lose a final.

If you were there, you will know why!!!!

Share some memories!!

:titles:

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Anyone on here at our last match in the UEFA Cup? The only time that I have ever wanted us to lose a final.

Share some memories!!

Terrible time to post Insider.

bbrian
09-14-2017, 04:25 PM

Share some memories!!

You wanted Arsenal to lose a final??? Explain yourself you wrong un

The Insider
09-14-2017, 04:25 PM
Why? What have I missed?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Why? What have I missed?

Nothing - all the office bods who spend their days posting on here rather than working have gone home...

The Insider
09-14-2017, 04:29 PM

Horrific before. Mad 'uns running everywhere with kebab knives (yes they had all driven up from Hamburg). If we had won the death told would have been double figures at least.

And as an added bonus the NF came over to exact revenge for the Leeds match in the Istanbul Semi.

As I said, you had to be there!

bbrian
09-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Why? What have I missed?

**** knows..maybe it is i missing something
Oh well , back to work

barrybueno

To that bunch of ****z as well. :nurse:

SWv2

Share some memories!!

Yes. Got very, very drunk. Got chased around Copenhagen for a while. Took shelter in a McDonalds at one point, ordered no food.

We lost.

The Insider
09-14-2017, 04:31 PM
Nothing - all the office bods who spend their days posting on here rather than working have gone home...

Surely that makes it the best time!

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Surely that makes it the best time!

Probably. Anyway - I was very disappoint we lost, watching it safely from my armchair.

Tony C
09-14-2017, 04:39 PM
My memories of that game -

1. Keown missing an open goal at point blank range
2. Suker coming on with a few minutes to go just to take a penalty and having it saved

And best of all...

3. Vieira hitting his penalty on the cross bar and then spending the entire f uck ING summer saying he was joining United because we weren't winning trophies...

:clap: the irony with that last won

Sir C
09-14-2017, 05:37 PM

Share some memories!!

I was in Paris on a business trip. I ate a startlingly good rognons de veau au sauce moutarde at Bofinger, I recall, and got back to my hotel in time to see the penalties.

Memories are still fresh. The faint urine tang of the rognons, tempered by the cream sauce. Heavenly.

The Insider
09-14-2017, 07:35 PM
I was in Paris on a business trip. I ate a startlingly good rognons de veau au sauce moutarde at Bofinger, I recall, and got back to my hotel in time to see the penalties.

Memories are still fresh. The faint urine tang of the rognons, tempered by the cream sauce. Heavenly.

**** me Vegas...you didn't even know what you were saying