PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 screaming Krauts?

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Christ, it's going to be like a Nuremburg rally in there tonight.

I bet they do that co-ordinated clapping thing, as well. Very spooky.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:37 PM

How did they all get match tickets then my Dutch comrade?

Go on, riddle me that.

You don't know do you. Charlatan.

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:42 PM

Go on, riddle me that.

Match tickets? We're talking about the Master Race here mate. Do you think they got tickets to walk into the Sudetenland? No. These fúckers go where they like and there's no stopping them.

Pokster
09-14-2017, 01:47 PM

:sigh: get your facts straight you demented old goat.... loads in london a few (3000?) in the ground

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:48 PM

Go on, riddle me that.

From the tens of thousands of Arsenal fans who aren't interested in taking their seats? A friend of mine who supports them got in touch with me for the first time in six years to see if I could get him one.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:48 PM
Match tickets? We're talking about the Master Race here mate. Do you think they got tickets to walk into the Sudetenland? No. These fúckers go where they like and there's no stopping them.

This is football, not war. A grumpy shítehawk in an orange coat will send them back (after sexually assaulting them).

#ash

I recall a home game against Kraut opposition some time around 2001/2 maybe, as I walked to my apartment from the tube station the hordes of then with mullets and denim waistcoats.

How I laughed.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:49 PM
From the tens of thousands of Arsenal fans who aren't interested in taking their seats? A friend of mine who supports them got in touch with me for the first time in six years to see if I could get him one.

:-(

Really?

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:51 PM
This is football, not war. A grumpy shítehawk in an orange coat will send them back (after sexually assaulting them).

#ash

I recall a home game against Kraut opposition some time around 2001/2 maybe, as I walked to my apartment from the tube station the hordes of then with mullets and denim waistcoats.

How I laughed.

You don't understand Germans like we do, because you supported them against us in the last lot.

It never ends. What Hitler tried then, Merkel is trying now, only she's been more successful than he was.

Some of us will never surrender, of course.

Winston Spencer Churchill: "If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:52 PM

How I laughed.

On one of the many occasions that we were muellered by Bayern recently we were drinking afterwards in the Tollington, with all their coaches parked on the road outside. We were expecting to get bantered off by them as they boarded their coaches but suddenly the coaches were no longer there. Not a peep out of them as they politely took their allocated seats and slithered gracefully off into the night.

Whereas the Galatsaray fans chucked flares at us.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 01:53 PM
You don't understand Germans like we do, because you supported them against us in the last lot.

It never ends. What Hitler tried then, Merkel is trying now, only she's been more successful than he was.

Some of us will never surrender, of course.

Winston Spencer Churchill: "If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”

Fairly sure the Saxe-Coburgs had it all sewn up some time ago. No need for an invasion

Ash
:-(

Really?

I'm guessing. I had some smug Bayern fans next to me during our last humiliation. I got a bit cross.

Sir C
Fairly sure the Saxe-Coburgs had it all sewn up some time ago. No need for an invasion

Here we go, Lord Haw Haw's in.

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:55 PM

Germans were the largest immigrant group in the mid 19th century, I read recently. That would have been my ancestor.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:56 PM
On one of the many occasions that we were muellered by Bayern recently we were drinking afterwards in the Tollington, with all their coaches parked on the road outside. We were expecting to get bantered off by them as they boarded their coaches but suddenly the coaches were no longer there. Not a peep out of them as they politely took their allocated seats and slithered gracefully off into the night.

Whereas the Galatsaray fans chucked flares at us.

A Bayern Munich fan celebrating a win over Arsenal would be like us celebrating winning the Carling Cup.

#Monty

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Germans were the largest immigrant group in the mid 19th century, I read recently. That would have been my ancestor.

Fifth columnist.

They're everywhere :-(

Ash
09-14-2017, 02:03 PM
Fifth columnist.

They're everywhere :-(

I'm surprised the name survived tbh. Many of the Kraut-descendants in East London had to change their surnames during WW1 to avoid getting their heads kicked in.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 02:06 PM
A Bayern Munich fan celebrating a win over Arsenal would be like us celebrating winning the Carling Cup.

#Monty

They're a miserable ****ing lot though. I'll often get the train home in the opposite direction from their hordes of fans. Even after a comfortable win they'll be as sullen as ****. Actually got on the train with them once after they beat Hamburg 7-0. Only lad smiling on the entire carriage was a Hamburg fan

Sir C
09-14-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm surprised the name survived tbh. Many of the Kraut-descendants in East London had to change their surnames during WW1 to avoid getting their heads kicked in.

It's not obviously German, though. Just a bit foreign.

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 02:10 PM
When English teams play in Europe the fans usually gather in the a city square type.

Where to the foreign fans meet when they come to London? Trafalgar square? if so bad choice there isn't any streetside cafes with crap chairs to fling about or stabby fellas on mopeds.

The stabby fellas are down the road outside Buckingham Palace.

Ash
09-14-2017, 02:11 PM

#Monty

gpwm

Though having lost two of the damn things in the last decade I would be quite pleased if we actually won it next time we get to the final.

Ash
09-14-2017, 02:13 PM
When English teams play in Europe the fans usually gather in the a city square type.

Where to the foreign fans meet when they come to London? Trafalgar square? if so bad choice there isn't any streetside cafes with crap chairs to fling about or stabby fellas on mopeds.

They will have all been on TripAdvisor scouting out the best restaurants in Upper Street.

Sir C
09-14-2017, 02:15 PM

This lot will be using their time wisely, wandering the streets drawing maps and taking note of strategic positions, ready for the day Fuhererin Merkel releases the massed ranks of the EUSS army against our shores :-(

Ash
09-14-2017, 02:18 PM
This lot will be using their time wisely, wandering the streets drawing maps and taking note of strategic positions, ready for the day Fuhererin Merkel releases the massed ranks of the EUSS army against our shores :-(

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsDIrgUCcAAlJ4y.jpg

Sir C
09-14-2017, 02:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsDIrgUCcAAlJ4y.jpg

Fear not, we shall fight back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Cologne_in_World_War_II#First_1.2C000_b omber_raid

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 02:26 PM

Ah a new blitz will be fun, not only it will bring down London also the twitter feeds with too many tributes.

:-( #prayforeastlondon #prayfornorthlondon #nothingtodowithgermany #Bakeoffcancelled #prayformilendstation #prayfor.......

Pokster
09-14-2017, 02:26 PM

Look, we have been through this, you are Dutch, they are not your shores

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 02:27 PM
They will have all been on TripAdvisor scouting out the best restaurants in Upper Street.

was ist das Funf Guys?

Ash
09-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Fear not, we shall fight back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Cologne_in_World_War_II#First_1.2C000_b omber_raid

Hmm, that reminds me. I was a few beers in outside The York on Islington High Street with Patrick, my friend from Cologne, and was waving enthusiastically at some of the the local Georgian architecture when he replied. "Yes. It is a shame we have nothing like that left in Cologne after the RAF had finished with it."

:-\

I could have replied that in 1941 you could stand at Old Street station and there was hardly a building standing between you and St Pauls Cathedral but felt it best to just steer the subject elsewhere.

Sir C
09-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Hmm, that reminds me. I was a few beers in outside The York on Islington High Street with Patrick, my friend from Cologne, and was waving enthusiastically at some of the the local Georgian architecture when he replied. "Yes. It is a shame we have nothing like that left in Cologne after the RAF had finished with it."

:-\

I could have replied that in 1941 you could stand at Old Street station and there was hardly a building standing between you and St Pauls Cathedral but felt it best to just steer the subject elsewhere.

Fúck me, he's got some front, hasn't he? The fúckers sewed the wind and reaped the whirlwind, that's all. The fúcking arrogance of those people makes me shake with rage. Never. Trust. A. Kraut. (Or a drunken Luxembourgean.)

Peter
09-14-2017, 03:05 PM
Fúck me, he's got some front, hasn't he? The fúckers sewed the wind and reaped the whirlwind, that's all. The fúcking arrogance of those people makes me shake with rage. Never. Trust. A. Kraut. (Or a drunken Luxembourgean.)

Bomber Command. Dont **** with them.

IUFG
09-14-2017, 03:07 PM
From the tens of thousands of Arsenal fans who aren't interested in taking their seats?

**** me, have you seen the interactive seating map for the Doncaster game?

A sea of green. Though club level, behind the dugouts and the away end have 'sold out'.

So much for the £20 / £10 tickets being the draw the Board think they are.

Ash
09-14-2017, 03:12 PM
**** me, have you seen the interactive seating map for the Doncaster game?

A sea of green. Though club level, behind the dugouts and the away end have 'sold out'.

So much for the £20 / £10 tickets being the draw the Board think they are.

Might as well put the price up then.

Sir C
09-14-2017, 03:19 PM
Sir Arthur 'Butcher' Harris. A great British hero. :cloud9:

Peter
09-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Sir Arthur 'Butcher' Harris. A great British hero. :cloud9:

"Let him have it, right on the chin" ;)

Not a chap to get on the wrong side of.