PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to a dentist abroad? such a these famous Hungarian cheap wons

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Granville fetch a cloth

I need 2 implants etc. I can't be paying UK prices.

Sir C
09-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Granville fetch a cloth

My gardener did that. His mouth looks like a Victorian cemetary.

PSRB
09-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Granville fetch a cloth

My mate smashed his teeth out slipping on leaves and landing on a railing, he went to Turkey and got them all fixed. They look great and apparently at a very good price, certainly considerably cheaper than here

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 11:33 AM
My mate smashed his teeth out slipping on leaves and landing on a railing, he went to Turkey and got them all fixed. They look great and apparently at a very good price, certainly considerably cheaper than here

think I might have to do it. I had a fake one and the bridge they did years ago messed up a good tooth so that has been removed, I need 2 implants or a decent bridge, Might as well get my teeth cleaned etc whilst I am there.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 11:47 AM
Granville fetch a cloth

Been to one in Dublin if that helps.

He was from Cork.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Granville fetch a cloth

Been to one in Munich - charged a ****ing fortune, front tooth filling was chipped within days. Though as a caveat, the amount of Coke I drink, I am probably lucky to have any teeth at all

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Been to one in Munich - charged a ****ing fortune, front tooth filling was chipped within days. Though as a caveat, the amount of Coke I drink, I am probably lucky to have any teeth at all
I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed :-( and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 12:13 PM
I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed :-( and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.

I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:13 PM
I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it

Hungover to fúck I expect :clap:

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:15 PM

You'd have been better off with a coke habit than a Coke habit.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:17 PM

What is 30lbs in real weights?

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:24 PM
You'd have been better off with a coke habit than a Coke habit.

Who nose?

One is slighter less expensive than the other, I think.

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:25 PM

Don't you start intimidating us with your fancy Johnny euro metric system, mon ami.

13.6 kg

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:31 PM
Don't you start intimidating us with your fancy Johnny euro metric system, mon ami.

13.6 kg

I only know the old skool "stone" for body weight.

:-(

Pal!

Ash
09-14-2017, 01:37 PM
I only know the old skool "stone" for body weight.

:-(

Pal!

It always struck me as odd, while making a kind of sense, to trade cannabis in imperial and white powders in metric.

"Just the 0.035273 ounces of the billy whizz this week, my good man. "

Sir C
09-14-2017, 01:40 PM
It always struck me as odd, while making a kind of sense, to trade cannabis in imperial and white powders in metric.

The reason coke is traded in blocks of 14g is that 14g = 1/2 oz, apparently.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:41 PM

My first commercial dealings were with a chap who stood by the end of the bar in the Queens Head in Turnpike Lane. He kept it plain and simple as to not bother with change, £5 or when the dole cheques for persons unknown arrived at the house £10.

Quite the entrepreneur I tell you.

There was one time he was unable to help us so he told us to accompany him to his flat when the pub ended, the flats above Wood Green Shopping Centre.

:-\

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 01:47 PM

2 stone 2.

SWv2
09-14-2017, 01:50 PM
2 stone 2.

Fúcking hell.

I lost that amount I would expect to die.

World's End Stella
09-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Go back to the Great White North, Pat.

Dentists there are miles ahead of the butchers available to us here in my ancestral homeland.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Hungover to fúck I expect :clap:
Inevitably - work late, drink late, it's how this business works

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Go back to the Great White North, Pat.

Dentists there are miles ahead of the butchers available to us here in my ancestral homeland.

:nod: all my family over there have perfect horse teeth.
at least I kept up Canadian tradition of having my teeth knocked out on the ice.

Pat Vegas
09-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Fúcking hell.

I lost that amount I would expect to die.

and in a 6 months space.

World's End Stella
09-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Inevitably - work late, drink late, it's how this business works

An improvement on your - drink late, drink later approach when you were last in London

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2017, 02:07 PM
An improvement on your - drink late, drink later approach when you were last in London

I can't even remember when I was last drinking with you (of course). Was it the Spurs 5-2? Seems an awfully long time ago

World's End Stella
09-14-2017, 02:24 PM
I can't even remember when I was last drinking with you (of course). Was it the Spurs 5-2? Seems an awfully long time ago

Funnily enough neither do I, hardly surprising though

Peter
09-14-2017, 03:55 PM
The reason coke is traded in blocks of 14g is that 14g = 1/2 oz, apparently.

An eight is called an eight for a reason.