PDA

View Full Version : Yeah....think I might rethink the whole 'moving to Ramsgate' idea after all

Monty92
09-12-2017, 04:28 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/three-men-boy-jailed-abhorrent-rape-girl-16-ramsgate/

Sir C
09-12-2017, 05:07 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/three-men-boy-jailed-abhorrent-rape-girl-16-ramsgate/

Yes, nothing like that has ever happened in London. Yes.

Monty92
09-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Yes, nothing like that has ever happened in London. Yes.

That's the point, thicko. I'd be moving there to get away from the Allans.

Sir C
09-12-2017, 07:12 PM
That's the point, thicko. I'd be moving there to get away from the Allans.

Where did you think Ramsgate is, in the mountains of north Wales? Dumb ****.

Monty92
09-12-2017, 07:23 PM

Well having been there recently I can vouch for the fact that it's sufficiently out the way for there to be a pleasing lack of coloureds, too.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Well having been there recently I can vouch for the fact that it's sufficiently out the way for there to be a pleasing lack of coloureds, too.

Until you turn up and ruin that. You're better off in London where you blend better imo

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-12-2017, 09:30 PM

I'm moving to Margate tomorrow - starting an MA in WW1 studies in Kent. Haven't been there yet, the glw has been sorting out the cottage.

Is it a **** hole down that way?

7sisters
09-12-2017, 10:57 PM

But surely, The cotswolds and places like Dorset and Cornwall are your best bets here m. I recall visiting a couple of years back and t'was if I'd woken up in an Enid Blyton style parallel universe.

Pokster
09-13-2017, 06:40 AM
But surely, The cotswolds and places like Dorset and Cornwall are your best bets here m. I recall visiting a couple of years back and t'was if I'd woken up in an Enid Blyton style parallel universe.

Hopefully he can move somewhere without internet

World's End Stella
09-13-2017, 08:29 AM
You'll never be safe from the Allans no matter where you go, Monty. You need to get your head around that.

They are all child molesting, women abusing, kaffir slaughtering animals and one look at your nose and you and yours will be their target and no mistake.

Worse, some of them even want Wenger out. :nod: :yikes:

Sir C
09-13-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm moving to Margate tomorrow - starting an MA in WW1 studies in Kent. Haven't been there yet, the glw has been sorting out the cottage.

Is it a **** hole down that way?

The place smells of cabbages, g. That's the extent of industrial endeavour on the Isle of Thanet: growing cabbages.

On the other hand, the deserted amusement arcades, groups of unemployed youths and crumbling infrastructure look lovely in the drizzle.

SWv2
09-13-2017, 08:42 AM

Oooh, feisty.

Quite the contrarian today.

Sir C
09-13-2017, 08:48 AM
Oooh, feisty.

He said something terrible to me once in 2005, sw. Every time I abuse him my heart sings.

Luis Anaconda
09-13-2017, 08:48 AM
Oooh, feisty.

I suspect he is hungover or perhaps peeved at the lack of quality and competition on show in the Champions League last night. Or perhaps just how much of a **** Robert Lewandowski is

SWv2
09-13-2017, 08:54 AM
He said something terrible to me once in 2005, sw. Every time I abuse him my heart sings.

I admire a man who holds grudges.

SWv2
09-13-2017, 08:56 AM
I suspect he is hungover or perhaps peeved at the lack of quality and competition on show in the Champions League last night. Or perhaps just how much of a **** Robert Lewandowski is

I didn't watch a lot of it save to laugh at Celtic every now and then.

How I chuckled at Brendan Rogers on the way home as he stated he expected the unique atmosphere and cauldron like intimidation of Celtic Park to influence the game. Of course these players have never played at such a ground.

:hehe:

Ash
09-13-2017, 08:57 AM

Says the man who keeps lists of grudges.

Sir C
09-13-2017, 08:57 AM

I didn't have a drink last night, la. Well, half a bottle of wine with dinner, but that doesn't count, does it?

The glw asked me if I was ill. :-(

Sir C
09-13-2017, 08:59 AM

It's my Irish heritage, sw.

I have a cousin I haven't spoken to since he questioned the quality of the available whisky at my mother's funeral 10 years ago.

Luis Anaconda
09-13-2017, 09:00 AM
I didn't have a drink last night, la. Well, half a bottle of wine with dinner, but that doesn't count, does it?

The glw asked me if I was ill. :-(

How shocking - I was at a 40th birthday party. There was a free keg of beer bought by the birthday boy. We finished that and the stupid ******* bought another one :lager: :lager: :lager: :headhurts:

Luis Anaconda
09-13-2017, 09:01 AM
I didn't watch a lot of it save to laugh at Celtic every now and then.

How I chuckled at Brendan Rogers on the way home as he stated he expected the unique atmosphere and cauldron like intimidation of Celtic Park to influence the game. Of course these players have never played at such a ground.

:hehe:
The pub I was in had four games on - can quite honestly say I watched hardly any of them. Save to look up and call Lewandowski a **** every now and then - and laugh at Celtic

Burney
09-13-2017, 09:05 AM
It's my Irish heritage, sw.

I have a cousin I haven't spoken to since he questioned the quality of the available whisky at my mother's funeral 10 years ago.

Well surely he didn't expect you to waste the good stuff on the Irish, did he?

Sir C
09-13-2017, 09:08 AM
Well surely he didn't expect you to waste the good stuff on the Irish, did he?

He spent the afternoon pouring Glenmorangie down his neck like it was Guinness and then sidled up to me, and in a confidential tone, said, "Seriously, where's de good stuff?"

I held back from the sensible response (didn't knock him out).

Burney
09-13-2017, 09:10 AM
He spent the afternoon pouring Glenmorangie down his neck like it was Guinness and then sidled up to me, and in a confidential tone, said, "Seriously, where's de good stuff?"

I held back from the sensible response (didn't knock him out).

He was probably hoping for a bottle of Paddy, poor chap. :-(