PDA

View Full Version : This is a bit much. The ads are now in the thread!

eastgermanautos
09-12-2017, 01:59 PM
What the fvck? Burney's posts brought to you by Dollar Shave Club. I'm serious, sort it out. How do I disable all this crap blinking and popping around the page?

PSRB
09-12-2017, 02:02 PM
What the fvck? Burney's posts brought to you by Dollar Shave Club. I'm serious, sort it out. How do I disable all this crap blinking and popping around the page?

Use firefox browser, then add an ad b locker

Luis Anaconda
09-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Have you tried not posting for a couple of weeks. Worked for me - I get only a few ads now after a break. I reckon a month and you would get none at all

eastgermanautos
09-12-2017, 02:03 PM

Okay, what blocker would I add?

IUFG
09-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Okay, what blocker would I add?

a d b l o c k plus working here :thumbup:

PSRB
09-12-2017, 02:06 PM

:thumbup:

e, Go into add-ons on Firefox homepage and use ad b lock plus

SWv2
09-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Have you tried not posting for a couple of weeks. Worked for me - I get only a few ads now after a break. I reckon a month and you would get none at all

How rude.

eastgermanautos
09-12-2017, 02:09 PM

Cool, got it man, thanks. I realized I shifted from Safari and then forgot that I had not added an *******er to Firefox. The unfiltered world is a scary place!

eastgermanautos
09-12-2017, 02:10 PM
How rude.

I know! Damn. Some people on here got a certain level of ignorince to'm.

redgunamo
09-12-2017, 02:19 PM

But if you do that, beautiful women from around the world stop wanting to sleep with you :-(

SWv2
09-12-2017, 02:22 PM
But if you do that, beautiful women from around the world stop wanting to sleep with you :-(

I keep getting potentially linked up with beautiful women from around the world, but amazingly these racy chicks are all from somewhere around me in south Dublin.

Never see any of them at mass or in the supermarket mind you.

eastgermanautos
09-12-2017, 02:54 PM
I keep getting potentially linked up with beautiful women from around the world, but amazingly these racy chicks are all from somewhere around me in south Dublin.

Never see any of them at mass or in the supermarket mind you.

Where I'm at they take it even further. It says, "Woman who wants to have sex is 200m from you." :hehe:

IUFG
09-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Where I'm at they take it even further. It says, "Woman who wants to have sex is 200m from you." :hehe:

I've also had those type of pop ups when using my phone. Given where I live, that narrows it down to the missus (but she'd be nearer) and three other women.

Or five blokes masquerading as women, that quite frankly, I wouldn't; regardless of how nice the frock they would wear is.