PDA

View Full Version : Yo suckers, weekend plans?

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 01:35 PM
10 caricatures.

Sir C
09-08-2017, 01:46 PM
10 caricatures.

Tomorrow I am attending a first birthday party. In a boozer. After which I intend to get twisted.

SWv2
09-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Tomorrow I am attending a first birthday party. In a boozer. After which I intend to get twisted.

A rather jolly way to spend a Saturday I have to say.

You have to love the whole concept of afternoon drinking in a pub, to then emerge to daylight around 6 bells and to realise you are twisted while all around you people are just doing normal things.

Tony C
09-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Penning Chapter7 of my book - Asian Persuasion...A night out with Juninchi

World's End Stella
09-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Bacon sarnies
Daughters lacrosse game
My hockey game
Listen to Arsenal as they drop points
Venison with chocolate sauce and creamed cabbage and a bottle of Barolo
Armagnac
Sleep on the couch
Sleep in my bed
Hangover
Few pints and plate of chips in my local
Afternoon nap
NFL, NFL and more NFL

Sir C
09-08-2017, 02:18 PM
A rather jolly way to spend a Saturday I have to say.

You have to love the whole concept of afternoon drinking in a pub, to then emerge to daylight around 6 bells and to realise you are twisted while all around you people are just doing normal things.

:nod: And it is at that point that I will get on the bugle.

What could possibly go wrong?

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Bacon sarnies
Daughters lacrosse game
My hockey game
Armagnac
Sleep on the couch
Sleep in my bed
Hangover
Afternoon nap
NFL, NFL and more NFL

Typical Canadian.

World's End Stella
09-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Typical Canadian.

Girly hockey, Pat. On astro turf, not ice.

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Girly hockey, Pat. On astro turf, not ice.

I know,
How did you get into it? was it a lack of Ice hockey being unavailable?

SWv2
09-08-2017, 02:30 PM
:nod: And it is at that point that I will get on the bugle.

What could possibly go wrong?

Well yes, that is when you head on to the after party, as such.

You shall be violently ill on Sunday, but then you know this.

Sir C
09-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Well yes, that is when you head on to the after party, as such.

You shall be violently ill on Sunday, but then you know this.

Sadly, I will still be ill on Monday, for I am old and past it :-(

Pokster
09-08-2017, 02:31 PM
10 caricatures.

Kids football training, taxi service for kids, look after kids as mrs goes out on a hen evening.
First league match of the season, kids party.....sleep

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Kids football training, taxi service for kids, look after kids as mrs goes out on a hen evening.
First league match of the season, kids party.....sleep

That reminds me.
Don't have any kids.

How do you have any time for yourself Pokster? I am already moaning that I don't already.

World's End Stella
09-08-2017, 02:35 PM
I know,
How did you get into it? was it a lack of Ice hockey being unavailable?

Through a mate that plays. It's a good game for those of us of a certain age. :-(

Pokster
09-08-2017, 02:36 PM
That reminds me.
Don't have any kids.

How do you have any time for yourself Pokster? I am already moaning that I don't already.

For the next 7 months I don't... next Sunday the team i manage are at home ta 10.. my youngest has his first ever league match at 11-30 and my eldest has a match at 1-00... so i will be managing, then ref then watching for about 5 1/2 hrs... no wonder i look old and washed out..... don't look as old as Sir c but that is due to the drugs he has stuffed up his bugle when younger

SWv2
09-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Bacon sarnies
Daughters lacrosse game
My hockey game
Armagnac
Sleep on the couch
Sleep in my bed
Hangover
Afternoon nap
NFL, NFL and more NFL

You do realise you will be told off for this.

Sir C
09-08-2017, 02:52 PM
You do realise you will be told off for this.

If the man wishes to eat baby food like some sort of sexual deviant, sw, who are we to judge?

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Through a mate that plays. It's a good game for those of us of a certain age. :-(

I would have thought it's a killer for the back.

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 02:56 PM
For the next 7 months I don't... next Sunday the team i manage are at home ta 10.. my youngest has his first ever league match at 11-30 and my eldest has a match at 1-00... so i will be managing, then ref then watching for about 5 1/2 hrs... no wonder i look old and washed out..... don't look as old as Sir c but that is due to the drugs he has stuffed up his bugle when younger

Hmm if I have a kid hopefully it will be a son. At least I can buy some toys or video games that might interest me.
I went on Toysrus the other week. It's the same stuff as when I was a kid just different versions.

eastgermanautos
09-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Sadly, I will still be ill on Monday, for I am old and past it :-(

Fvckin yo momma.

:-D :titsup:

redgunamo
09-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Hmm if I have a kid hopefully it will be a son. At least I can buy some toys or video games that might interest me.
I went on Toysrus the other week. It's the same stuff as when I was a kid just different versions.

Well said, P. I understand daughters are a nightmare for their fathers, especially eldest, firstborn ones.

For a start, your whole life up to that point becomes irrelevant. I mean, with boys, you can take them to the hockey and the rugby and the pub; you can read them the Iliad and take them to opera festivals in Italy. You can go shooting and coursing and you can take them to war with you or go hunting for buried treasure in the Caribbean and marlin fishing in Miami. Basically, they are a small version of you, with the same interests and temperament.

Daughters, on the other hand, you don't have the time or the imagination or the patience for, which is essentially why women's football/cricket/rugby etc. was invented. What they really need is to spend most of their time with their mothers, doing girly things like playing with Barbie dolls and skipping ropes and going shoe-shopping.

But raising kids is at least a two man job so, of course, you will also want to contribute, be a "good dad", whatever that may be. But, as I say, whatever you know, whatever you are interested in, is immaterial, if not actually harmful; at best, boring and pointless, so far as they are concerned. Even with your best efforts and with the best will in the world, they will find you dispositionally tedious and unimaginative.

World's End Stella
09-08-2017, 08:07 PM
If the man wishes to eat baby food like some sort of sexual deviant, sw, who are we to judge?

Creamed cabbage is a perfect accompaniment to venison.

What you and Charles know about food I could fit on the head of a pin, and no mistake. :nod:

barrybueno
09-08-2017, 10:22 PM
10 caricatures.

Your mum, then Sunday your dad

Sorry Pat :hide:

eastgermanautos
09-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Bacon sarnies
Daughters lacrosse game
My hockey game
Armagnac
Sleep on the couch
Sleep in my bed
Hangover
Afternoon nap
NFL, NFL and more NFL

Who you got, bro? It's quite the lineup, between Seattle - Green Bay, Dallas - Giants, Tennessee - Oakland, etc.