PDA

View Full Version : Here' s the issue. I can see that SW has posted on the "AWIMB has died" thread. I now

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-08-2017, 10:38 AM
have to guess which of the "more replies below current depth" link I have to dig into to find his post. I don't like flat mode because it hides the context of a post.

My guess is that we could configure the depth of the thread view if anyone involved was IT competent but it was never Chris+'s strong point and the admins are all feckin useless to a man.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-08-2017, 11:02 AM
have to guess which of the "more replies below current depth" link I have to dig into to find his post. I don't like flat mode because it hides the context of a post.

My guess is that we could configure the depth of the thread view if anyone involved was IT competent but it was never Chris+'s strong point and the admins are all feckin useless to a man.

I think there's an option for it where you can set how many posts show before the "more replies below" thing kicks in. It shouldn't even be that hard to configure.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/vboptions_group_threadedmode

SWv2
09-08-2017, 11:04 AM
I think there's an option for it where you can set how many posts show before the "more replies below" thing kicks in. It shouldn't even be that hard to configure.

I think Herbs once claimed he had given up the plumbing game and reinvented himself in some IT type role.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-08-2017, 11:26 AM
What Billy is showing you is a config guide that an only Admin would use. I am not an admin.

As far as I know Chris+ doesn't grant config rights even to his trusted admin - Headgear - and he rarely comes here now.

Sir C
09-08-2017, 11:44 AM
What Billy is showing you is a config guide that an only Admin would use. I am not an admin.

As far as I know Chris+ doesn't grant config rights even to his trusted admin - Headgear - and he rarely comes here now.

It's easy, h.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?593345-Styling-tweak-make-the-threadview-box-bigger-in-Firefox

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-08-2017, 01:53 PM
It's easy, h.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?593345-Styling-tweak-make-the-threadview-box-bigger-in-Firefox

the "more replies below" link you technologically autistic big ugly eedjut!

Sir C
09-08-2017, 02:04 PM
the "more replies below" link you technologically autistic big ugly eedjut!

I wonder if you'd mind taking a look at my shítpipe?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-08-2017, 02:54 PM
I wonder if you'd mind taking a look at my shítpipe?

to pretty it up a bit. I don't fire it up any dirty old hairy a-hole c. I bit of prep and powder if you please.

Your place or mine?

eastgermanautos
09-08-2017, 02:57 PM
to pretty it up a bit. I don't fire it up any dirty old hairy a-hole c. I bit of prep and powder if you please.

Your place or mine?

We do not live and die by what this lout says. We are a rare bird of many colors, and we can withstand this fool's scorn. AWIMB forever!