PDA

View Full Version : AWIMB really has died hasn't it?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Never recovered from the transition to this format. It is just too much of an arse-ache to plough through the "more replies below" sh1t.

:cry:

Pat Vegas
09-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Never recovered from the transition to this format. It is just too much of an arse-ache to plough through the "more replies below" sh1t.

I post elsewhere now. :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-07-2017, 04:28 PM

You been unfaithful Fash

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-07-2017, 04:32 PM
AWIMB really has died hasn't it?

I fúcking hope so. Getting sick of all sorting out all the spam on here.

eastgermanautos
09-07-2017, 05:15 PM

If it is it's your fvcking fault. You and only you. Apart from that, you can't expect us to chime in merrily when our team is up against it.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-07-2017, 05:37 PM
I post elsewhere. There's not enough people anymore and there was never enough footie talk anyway, too many arguments about crap stuff.

eastgermanautos
09-07-2017, 05:43 PM
I post elsewhere. There's not enough people anymore and there was never enough footie talk anyway, too many arguments about crap stuff.

Let me guess, the Tottenham site.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Let me guess, the Tottenham site.

Got it in one.

Tony C
09-07-2017, 06:49 PM
We're more finished than Anti Neimi

Shame he never got an England call up

PSRB
09-08-2017, 08:28 AM

Just use an ad blocker and it's virtually the same as it was :shrug:

SWv2
09-08-2017, 08:33 AM

The international break is traditionally a time when Awimb is quiet, the cut and thrust of the daily football debate blunted by an almost complete lack of interest in the games.

England v Malta, Georgia v Ireland. Nobody really gives a fúck until next summer, even then some won't.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Are there 20 of us posting here semi-regularly? There are clubs out there with hundreds, maybe thousands.

Weekends hardly anyone posts. On match days it's quieter than the Emirates for goodness sake.

PSRB
09-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Are there 20 of us posting here semi-regularly? There are clubs out there with hundreds, maybe thousands.

Weekends hardly anyone posts. On match days it's quieter than the Emirates for goodness sake.

It's always been a bit of a clique on here

Sir C
09-08-2017, 08:41 AM

A somewhat exclusive club, if you will.

Rich
09-08-2017, 08:45 AM

Well hello, Judas!

Other places won't understand Fash.

SWv2
09-08-2017, 08:56 AM

I would be too busy on weekends to Awimb, I am both parent and social butterfly.

On a match day this would be the last place I would visit. If I am watching the game then I will often have a beer and my free hand is then for masturbating. Can’t see how I would engage with a keyboard in this scenario.

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Well hello, Judas!

Other places won't understand Fash.

I am on a guitar forum. It's far more civilised. We talk about each others action, truss rods, string gauges.

Rather than Wenger out there is Gibson out etc.

World's End Stella
09-08-2017, 09:27 AM

It became such one they started banning people. I warned everyone that it was the thin end of the wedge but Chris+ and others went ahead with it anyway.

You reap what you sow, as it were.

Pat Vegas
09-08-2017, 09:33 AM

Well I can see why we wouldn't get any new members.
If you look at the mainpage it looks like a completely untrustworthy site covered in adverts.

Pokster
09-08-2017, 09:44 AM
It became such one they started banning people. I warned everyone that it was the thin end of the wedge but Chris+ and others went ahead with it anyway.

You reap what you sow, as it were.

If people are being abusive over and over again, you have no option but to ban them. Changing the site to this format has had a far bigger influence imo

PSRB
09-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Well I can see why we wouldn't get any new members.
If you look at the mainpage it looks like a completely untrustworthy site covered in adverts.

Without an ad-bl ocker* it is an utter, horror show. Not user friendly at all. Web site owners need to realise that it's all about the user experience these days, if it's **** (which this is, it's just we've all been here long enough to put up with it), then people will just go elsewhere.

*The fact that ad-bl ocker is on the banned word list tells you an awful lot

Rich
09-08-2017, 10:15 AM
If people are being abusive over and over again, you have no option but to ban them. Changing the site to this format has had a far bigger influence imo

You tried to ban me a couple of times. Very unpleasant of you imo.

redgunamo
09-08-2017, 10:26 AM
I would be too busy on weekends to Awimb, I am both parent and social butterfly.

On a match day this would be the last place I would visit. If I am watching the game then I will often have a beer and my free hand is then for masturbating. Can’t see how I would engage with a keyboard in this scenario.

Yes, Liverpool were very good, I guess :-\

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Just use an ad blocker and it's virtually the same as it was :shrug:

You can no longer view the whole thread tree. You have to click on the "more replies below" link

Pokster
09-08-2017, 10:29 AM
You tried to ban me a couple of times. Very unpleasant of you imo.

I haven't tried to ban anyone ever.

I have been happy some have been, but that is a different story

SWv2
09-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Yes, Liverpool were very good, I guess :-\

Self-gratification on the Lord’s day?

You disgust me R.

redgunamo
09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Self-gratification on the Lord’s day?

You disgust me R.

Oh, I thought you meant you.

No self-gratification here during our matches at Anfield; last season, Alexis, this season, Lacazette :-|

barrybueno
09-08-2017, 12:07 PM

You simply wipe your cock across the screen innit

Young Willie
09-08-2017, 12:09 PM
You simply wipe your cock across the screen innit

:wipecock:

Sir C
09-08-2017, 12:10 PM
:wipecock:

Oh I say, well played young willie!

Old hand? Hmm?

Young Willie
09-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Oh I say, well played young willie!

Old hand? Hmm?

No Sir C. I am barrybueno's carer, originally from Moldova with an MSc in Computer Science. I am working in your lovely country cleaning up his :puke: as Brexit means it has all gone :titsup: Excuse me while I clean up some more of his :puke:

Sir C
09-08-2017, 12:26 PM
No Sir C. I am barrybueno's carer, originally from Moldova with an MSc in Computer Science. I am working in your lovely country cleaning up his :puke: as Brexit means it has all gone :titsup: Excuse me while I clean up some more of his :puke:

yw I'm getting the idea that you're quite the naughty scamp. I shall keep a close eye on your progress.

barrybueno
09-08-2017, 12:32 PM

I also pooped the bed last night, soz dude, no more beatings, please :cry:

Young Willie
09-08-2017, 12:34 PM
I also pooped the bed last night, soz dude, no more beatings, please :cry:

It's you who beats me, remember? Oh you probably don't due to :lager:

Clean up your own shít - I'm off to somewhere far more pleasant, like Barbuda :vsign:

barrybueno
09-08-2017, 12:42 PM
It's you who beats me, remember? Oh you probably don't due to :lager:

Clean up your own shít - I'm off to somewhere far more pleasant, like Barbuda :vsign:

Well that's not very caring now is it? :hehe:

bbrian
09-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Well that's not very caring now is it? :hehe:

You've upset Young willie now baz...exlax in your late night hot milk now im afraid

barrybueno
09-08-2017, 10:25 PM
You've upset Young willie now baz...exlax in your late night hot milk now im afraid

Typical NHS bri, ****ing crap...

dismalswamp
09-09-2017, 09:40 AM
...especially from mobile devices. Ads make the place unusable. Needs to change to a tapatalk format urgently.